PDA

View Full Version : Why bombing middle eastern countries isn't such a bad thing after all

Stark
05-31-2012, 12:11 PM
The whole cluster fuck in Syria is getting extremely on my nerves.
First of all nobody in the western world gives a flying fuck about a bunch of sandniggers killing another bunch of sandniggers – not in the abstract they don’t, they might feel that the 21:00 o’clock news report on the mass killing and slaughter of kids is a little too much reality but thankfully jungle camp and America’s got talent is on right after the news.
So since nobody gives a real fuck who does?
Well apparently “our” elected leaders do, they are so concerned that they threaten the current regime in Syria with even harder sanctions like these oil rich countries give a fuck, on top of that Mrs superbitch H. Clinton is now officially blaming the USSR for the civil war in Syria and I am thinking how the fuck can you blame another country let alone the USSR for what happens in Syria, sure Russia and those slimy communists in China (un)officially back Syria but to blame them for some trigger happy AK swinging sandcoon who rather shoots a bunch of innocent children than to see his country move into the 21th century is a bit harsh to be honest.

So I had an idea – it is by now common knowledge that German twice tried to take on the world and twice the world bombed us back into the stone age, twice we re-build our coutries (with help from cheap labor from turkbegistan I know I know) and German is standing tall above all other countries in the EU and is officially known as the powerhouse in Europe, now if this wealth and growth was a direct byproduct of years of allied carpet bombing, maybe bombing the shit out of small African countries isn’t such a bad thing after all, maybe if we bomb them more efficient they grow even faster and grow stronger (just like hair when you cut it) – it also seemed to work quite well for Japan, America nuked the fuck out of them and look at them now. I don’t know just trying to help…

eaglethebeagle
05-31-2012, 12:23 PM
holy shit that is funny stark yet it is so true. Hope that Romney gets elected because he is more likely to do this great plan than obama.

Sixx
05-31-2012, 12:31 PM
Stark, I think you have been living outside Germany far too long. it's time to come back home. :D

I do like your idea hehehe....not sure if it would work though.

But I feel the reason why Germany still stands today and pretty much superior to everyone else is because of German blood and pride.
Just study German history and you'll see. Germany was superior prior to being blown and burnt to shit from allied bombing.

Go to Germany, then come to the United States.
It's kinda like renting a fast car for a day......and then hopping into your PoS slow car. You'll notice a huge difference resulting in disappointment.
Just look at the way German houses/buildings are constructed versus the way it's done in the U.S.
Look at the roadways in Germany versus the United States.

Germany makes the U.S. look like a 3rd world country.

You cannot get those kind of results from bombing mudhuts in Africa to smithereens. :)

I say we bomb the ones unwilling to comply to extinction. Remove all the elderly, women, and children(ship em' to California) and bomb the rest.
Fuck recovery and rebuilding.

wanny1971
05-31-2012, 01:22 PM
i say don't spend a penny on bombing the backward fuckers.. instead let russia spend the profits from the weapons that they sold to a despot leader.. a solution that involves cleaning up the situation they created seems a fairly logical judgement..the political pressure of the west should be targeted solely at the real russian puppet master owners of syria.. because ahsad obviously isn't, or listening to reason

Stark
05-31-2012, 02:46 PM
i say don't spend a penny on bombing the backward fuckers.. instead let russia spend the profits from the weapons that they sold to a despot leader.. a solution that involves cleaning up the situation they created seems a fairly logical judgement..the political pressure of the west should be targeted solely at the real russian puppet master owners of syria.. because ahsad obviously isn't, or listening to reason

He isn't to reason because he knows as soon as he agrees to peace terms his ass is either out of Syria or his neck is going to feel the rope - so he does what every smart thinking dictator does he bombs the shit out a couple of useless fucks in his own country - its as George Carlin said once a "who's got the bigger dick competition".
And who has he to fear? His neighbors? LOL that's rich, Israel is always happy when sandniggers kill each others and a fucking jelly fish has more backbone than the NATO.
So who's left the US? Not at all - they want to get the fuck out of the region, lick their wounds and maybe MAYBE in a few years they are game for a re-match.

So the guy knows fair that to stay in power he needs to use the harshest and most brutal way possible.

Sixx
05-31-2012, 02:50 PM
Wanny don't use the "R" word. :D

You might offend some of our commie members.

Maybe we can ask Nobel Peace Prize winner Barry Obama to add the Syrian leadership to his KILL list.
Does Assad have kids? Throw them on there too with the other teens on the list.

Go Go Drone Killer-in-Chief
problem solved

BrendenF11
05-31-2012, 04:11 PM
Why waste perfectly good weaponry on any of these nations? It's to bad that Syria has a much more modern and capable air defense network than any other ME country (aside from Israel). If they didn't we could just use a few dozen weapons on their air defense network, take it out completely buy a shit ton of AK's and 7.62 rounds and drop pallets upon pallets into every village or city. Mix in some RPG's, land mines (hell a lot of land mines) and your good to go the problem will sort itself out. I don't give two shits about an innocent family that was executed by pro assad forces. Let them shoot each other all day long and give them enough land mines to cover that country will them.

Problem solved, same for any other of the nations whose "rebels" need a hand. Fuck em'. It's to bad there isn't an easily portable easy to launch easy to generally use cluster bomb weapon which could be fired by two individuals. That would be even more effective.

As for africa, they are fine the way they are. It isn't our issue or our problem to solve. It always seems like the rest of the world benefits a lot more than we here in the US do from the foreign actions we take, when it really should be the US benefitting 100%.

KGCNC
05-31-2012, 05:33 PM
In the end they will hate us if we get involved (help) and/or bomb them, fuck em. The stoopid rebels bring us good videos to laugh about because of their blatant disregard for them to breathe without inhaling lead. Let our entertainment continue.

green2delta
05-31-2012, 06:19 PM
Really Stark, Sandniggers?

green2delta
05-31-2012, 06:43 PM
Never work for the stan, they are destined to be in the stone age for eternity. No economy to speak of, literacy rates that even our inner city schools would be ashamed of. They are fucked. Iraq at least had schools and university and roads and not a good, but feasible economy. Unless a-stan starts pumpin oil, they're screwed. Maybe bomb them just to put them out of their suffering.

Stark
06-01-2012, 03:39 AM
Really Stark, Sandniggers?

indeed - its only a bad word if you want it to be one - the intentions are what counts, I have nothing but good and honest intentions for my brothers and sisters in the middle east - only trying to help.

And i know exactly what you mean, but to be honest I don't have a racist bone in my body, otherwise do you think we would have Iraki Staff members? ;)

But on the other hand every time I visit my best friend (who lives right beside the biggest mosque in Dublin) and I have to see these *ACHTUNG* sandniggers in their high water trousers their fucking beards I get so angry I want to sacrifice a new born kitten.

Its not the fact that they want to dress the way they do, its the fact that with the way they dress they make a statement and the statement is that they are completly and utterly dispise any kafir and do not recognize the country they life in.

THATS a sandnigger for me!

Now on the other hand I know somebody in sweden who is one of three people on the internet I wish to god I will meat one day, he is the coolest guy alife and he's from Irak.

That guy is NOT a sandnigger.

gazzthompson
06-01-2012, 04:37 AM
How about we completely leave all these 3rd world shit holes to themselves and not spend another dime or shed a single bit of blood . Spend the money on our countries, our education, our security .

MadeInRu
06-01-2012, 05:44 AM
Slaps Wanny for R word*

As on topic, let them be. Do they bother us? Do they attack Israel right now? It's a shaky peace, but peace never the less. If they want a revolution, let them do it all by themselves. Look at Egypt, already on its way to become a sharia law paradise...

Weird part is that all those dictators are actually good for us. Because they have control. Look at all those uprisings lately, who came to power after dictators were removed? New dictators of course... With shining Koran in one hand sharia law in another...

Do we need it?

KGCNC
06-01-2012, 10:40 AM
Here is a thought. I'm sure others have thought of this but ... Lets say 4 or 5 middle eastern fall like dominoes. They all fall inline with Sharia once the "rebels" take over and they are friendly to each other. What if they decide to have their own version of NATO? They make their own Army full of 4 or 5 countries men. They dont like Israel so they attack her. She cant survive that alone. Just hypothetical thoughts on my part.

eaglethebeagle
06-01-2012, 12:42 PM
Here is a thought. I'm sure others have thought of this but ... Lets say 4 or 5 middle eastern fall like dominoes. They all fall inline with Sharia once the "rebels" take over and they are friendly to each other. What if they decide to have their own version of NATO? They make their own Army full of 4 or 5 countries men. They dont like Israel so they attack her. She cant survive that alone. Just hypothetical thoughts on my part.

Not really hypothetical based on what egypt has been doing and saying since Mubarak has been removed. It is a very likely scenario once the mid east completes its revolution.

green2delta
06-01-2012, 02:01 PM

green2delta
06-01-2012, 02:02 PM
indeed - its only a bad word if you want it to be one - the intentions are what counts, I have nothing but good and honest intentions for my brothers and sisters in the middle east - only trying to help.

And i know exactly what you mean, but to be honest I don't have a racist bone in my body, otherwise do you think we would have Iraki Staff members? ;)

But on the other hand every time I visit my best friend (who lives right beside the biggest mosque in Dublin) and I have to see these *ACHTUNG* sandniggers in their high water trousers their fucking beards I get so angry I want to sacrifice a new born kitten.

Its not the fact that they want to dress the way they do, its the fact that with the way they dress they make a statement and the statement is that they are completly and utterly dispise any kafir and do not recognize the country they life in.

THATS a sandnigger for me!

Now on the other hand I know somebody in sweden who is one of three people on the internet I wish to god I will meat one day, he is the coolest guy alife and he's from Irak.

That guy is NOT a sandnigger.

Sorry, anything with the word nigger should be off limits in my opinion. Free country though so as you were. Are these Iraqi staff members still in Iraq or did they leave? I still talk to my terp once in a while online. Dirty fucker had a crush on me.

green2delta
06-01-2012, 02:26 PM

Let Israel fend for itself. I'm tired of us helping all these damn countries and getting nothing in return but trouble. For instance South Korea and Japan. We station 20 or 30 thousand of our soldiers in South Korea to guard against North Korea, and what did they give us in Iraq? A few thousand? Same goes for Japan. Britain is the only one we can count on in my opinion. And even them, we had to let them take the south of Iraq so they wouldn't have too many casualties. Not even the south really, basically Basrah. It's like loaning your brother $2,000 and not being able to pay your own mortgage.

eaglethebeagle
06-01-2012, 02:56 PM
Let Israel fend for itself. I'm tired of us helping all these damn countries and getting nothing in return but trouble. For instance South Korea and Japan. We station 20 or 30 thousand of our soldiers in South Korea to guard against North Korea, and what did they give us in Iraq? A few thousand? Same goes for Japan. Britain is the only one we can count on in my opinion. And even them, we had to let them take the south of Iraq so they wouldn't have too many casualties. Not even the south really, basically Basrah. It's like loaning your brother $2,000 and not being able to pay your own mortgage.

To an extent you are correct about not getting a return on our investments with support in conflicts. The other side of things is these countries are our allies and allowing us to station in their territories is to our advantage as much as it is theirs.

Like it or not America since ww2 has been looked at as the guardian of the free world. We have grown our military so much I dont think the rest of the top ten militaries equal ours in size and cost if you remove soldier count. China of course has the most foot soldiers.

Israel actually does give us quite a bit in return being our allies. If you have 90% of the middle east ready to lop off your head and Israel lives right in the middle of that you know they are more than ready to assist us as much as possible. Intel and shared training as well as weapon technology and security technology. If you have been following the recent news about the Flamer virus than you can know that it is likely from Israel or Israel and the U.S. together.

green2delta
06-01-2012, 03:45 PM
Flamer virus, Im giving San Francisco the credit for that one j/k. That did seem like a good virus.

I don't agree with stationing troops in other countries. How would we feel if Iran stationed 20,000 troops in Toronto? What about 20,000 Chinese troops in
Tijuana Mexico. To the rest of the world we are the antagonist. I understand South Korea has a crazy neighbor, but they have a crazy neighbor, not us. And it seems they have the military to defend against them. If China gets involved its a whole different story but thats neither here nor there. It reminds me of Vietnam. We thought the world would end if the commies took over. Well they took over and now we hold joint naval exercises with them, and buy their cheaply made products. It hit me when I looked in my hat and saw it was made in Vietnam, what a slap in the face. We should have just let them be and kept our 60,000 troops alive, plus however many wounded which we are still paying disability to today. The cost is simply too high. Our country cannot go on like this. How would we feel if China sent one of it's fleets to the persian gulf and held joint exercises with Iran. You are right, our military is huge, and I think politicians use it in ways which it's not intended for. I just don't want to see our country men and women die for Country X, when I know Country X wouldn't send theirs to die for us.

eaglethebeagle
06-01-2012, 04:43 PM
Flamer virus, Im giving San Francisco the credit for that one j/k. That did seem like a good virus.

I don't agree with stationing troops in other countries. How would we feel if Iran stationed 20,000 troops in Toronto? What about 20,000 Chinese troops in
Tijuana Mexico. To the rest of the world we are the antagonist. I understand South Korea has a crazy neighbor, but they have a crazy neighbor, not us. And it seems they have the military to defend against them. If China gets involved its a whole different story but thats neither here nor there. It reminds me of Vietnam. We thought the world would end if the commies took over. Well they took over and now we hold joint naval exercises with them, and buy their cheaply made products. It hit me when I looked in my hat and saw it was made in Vietnam, what a slap in the face. We should have just let them be and kept our 60,000 troops alive, plus however many wounded which we are still paying disability to today. The cost is simply too high. Our country cannot go on like this. How would we feel if China sent one of it's fleets to the persian gulf and held joint exercises with Iran. You are right, our military is huge, and I think politicians use it in ways which it's not intended for. I just don't want to see our country men and women die for Country X, when I know Country X wouldn't send theirs to die for us.

I agree with you almost 100% the only part I dont is with us being based in our allies countries. Yes our politicians use our military for the wrong reason which is why the world in some places sees us as instigators or antagonist. Yet after WW2 who can blame us for why we do what we do? After 9/11 who can blame us for why we do what we do? I know there are still plenty that have no problem doing it but those idiots hate us regardless of what we do there are always the small minorities of people that will hate America for being America.

Russia and China have done a whole lot of business with Iran and Syria which both nations have sponsored terrorism. To me that is the same as assisting terrorism but to our government it is not. It makes me sick to see 99% of everything for sale in America made in China. China themselves have said they are not an ally of ours yet our American businesses work with them in manufacturing and other related business. :thumbsup:

Ronaldflanagan
06-01-2012, 06:39 PM
Germany is an economic powerhouse because after the allies leveled the place they spent billions of dollars and built brand new factories with even better and newer equipment than we had in the U.S. Which actually ended up hurting some U.S. industries such as the auto industry. Japan was the same story and which is why those two countries in particular got such a jump start in the manufacturing sector after world war 2. We saw the russians as enemies and wanted the germans as allies. That money shouldve been spent here and we couldve given them our old shit. But once again politicians care little for the country or it's future and more for their own pockets. I'm sure many of them made a fortune bilking the reconstruction dollars. As for comparing the U.S. standard of living to Germany thats a bit misleading. Similar to people who want to compare numbers from say Norway to the U.S. although not as dramatic. Germany has 1/4 the population as the U.S. Tell you what, in the next international crisis we will contribute the same percentage that Germany has in iraq and afghanistan and Germany can pay our share. Then we can use that money here since we are so economically and culturally behind you racially advanced Germans. I'm sure you wont mind. It wont let me post a link but type in "reconstruction of Germany in wikipedia".

KGCNC
06-01-2012, 09:13 PM
I was basically saying Israel could not survive if it was attacked in superior numbers ,but now that you mention it... As a Christian, I feel Israel is important. As a valuable military asset in the Middle East,it should be protected. From the mere fact they tolerate no shit, we should take a lesson from them.

Stark
06-02-2012, 05:11 AM
@green2delta

jesus why?

nigger, nig nock, kaffer, coon, cracker, beaner, porch monkey - these are all wonderful words - if they are put in the right context!!!!!!

I created AC to be a place of free speech.

Stark
06-02-2012, 05:12 AM
jesus why?

nigger, nig nock, kaffer, coon, cracker, beaner, porch monkey - these are all wonderful words - if they are put in the right context!!!!!!

I created AC to be a place of free speech.

MadeInRu
06-02-2012, 05:45 AM
Well, in all honesty we learned at school to say nigger. With no disrespect, just we were told to say it that way. Back then we had no clue it was offensive.

truffs1010
06-02-2012, 08:20 AM
Alas, I feel the flaw is that the German's were an intelligent and industrious nation in terms of industry before the war. Bombing some of these countries back to the stone age really will not take them back too many years. The Germans had the will and the means to recover, I doubt others do.

Stark
06-02-2012, 11:41 AM
guys are you aware that I wasn't entirely serious when I posted the bombing idea?

Sixx
06-02-2012, 01:19 PM
guys are you aware that I wasn't entirely serious when I posted the bombing idea?

:D :D
Of Course

But I like the the idea.
I'll use it when I'm in charge of the U.S.

Nobel Peace Prize here I come

wanny1971
06-02-2012, 06:00 PM
^^.. i'm writing a strongly worded letter to the bang ki moon dude.. then for the love of humanity i'm coming to kill you.. giggle ;)

jamieooh
06-02-2012, 06:44 PM
wanny , I'm not sure that the moon bat can read.
Blue helmets are great targets but that's about all they are good for.

mrfrosty
06-02-2012, 06:51 PM
superbitch H. Clinton is now officially blaming the USSR for the civil war in Syria and I am thinking how the fuck can you blame another country let alone the USSR for what happens in Syria, sure Russia and those slimy communists in China (un)officially back Syria but to blame them for some trigger happy AK swinging sandcoon who rather shoots a bunch of innocent children than to see his country move into the 21th century is a bit harsh to be honest.

Stark im surprised, this site has had more info on Syria than most news sites.
Russia and China have not once but multiple times blocked any attempt to put pressure on Assad, why? to prevent !CIVIL WAR!
have you not watched the dozens of videos and reading the dozens of reports on apacheclips since last year, hell if its not a civil war right now, then they need a new name for this clusterfuck.
hell the whole thing started when assads cousin killed some kids who where spray painting during the Arab spring.

green2delta
06-02-2012, 09:27 PM
@Stark,

By context you must mean behind a computer keyboard where nobody can get to you. That's usually where people feel comfortable using the n word, oh and Xbox 360.

BrendenF11
06-02-2012, 10:48 PM
wanny , I'm not sure that the moon bat can read.
Blue helmets are great targets but that's about all they are good for.

Those blue helmets are also very helpful in a genocide case, for example how would the serbs have gathered 5000+ people in a camp so easily so they could be massacred. Thankfully the serbs had the help of the blue helmets on that one, they truelly did make genocide that much easier in that case.

eaglethebeagle
06-03-2012, 01:12 AM
@green2delta

If you dont mind me asking are you a lady type? This is a sincere question please dont take offense if you are not.

MadeInRu
06-03-2012, 05:44 AM
I'm interested.... Russia and China are bad.... But why you're not complaining about USA supporting Saudi Arabia? They are the single biggest sponsor of terrorism in the world. Iran and Syria are local players, SA are world monsters when it comes to money and terrorism.... Why no one protests about them?

Stark
06-03-2012, 05:58 AM
if you are implying that I am a keyboard warrior you couldn't be more wrong ;)

but for that you need to get to know me first.

Am I the only one here that finds racial slurs on occasion extremely hilarious ? One of my favorite past times in my job are risky jokes about us Germans (I am German) If I be black I would make nigger jokes all the time just to see how uncomfortable that would make the moral retards.

Sixx
06-03-2012, 01:56 PM
Stark

Do Germans still use that racial word 'bimbo' ?

That was a funny one.
My German friends would say "look at those dirty Bimbos"

I'd look around for the dumb blondes they were talking about.....but saw a group of blacks instead.

Bimbos lol lol

Rick32
06-03-2012, 02:17 PM
"AC Golden Comment Rule 1: Do not post comments that make fun or are derogatory towards any religion."

We can't make fun of their religion, but we can call them niggers?

Doesn't seem like the most consistent policy there..

green2delta
06-03-2012, 03:55 PM
No I am a male.

Yes, us supporting Saudi Arabia is just as big a sin as Russia supporting Syria in my opinion. What was it, 16 of 19 hijackers were Saudi.?

Stark, have you always been in Germany. Maybe that shit flies over there, I"ve never been there except the airport passing through. Im saying if you came over here talking that shit in public you would get dealt with severely. Right or wrong, that's just the way it is.

Golden rule #1, yes that is weird. It seems all that happens here is muslim bashing. Even the icon of the muslim with the turban fucking the donkey. But then they ban you for "trolling" if something you say ruffles people feathers. I haven't seen it in the forums, but on the regular site I got put in time out for talking back to a mod and I"ve seen plenty of other people in time out. Very contradictory.

And Stark, You sure as shit were not saying sandniggers in a joking matter in the first post of this thread. If you say it joking around then whatever, but you know you weren't.

KGCNC
06-04-2012, 10:40 PM
Lol I remember the bimbo's word.