PDA

View Full Version : Miami face eating caniball (graphic)

Razboj
05-29-2012, 03:01 PM
I think you all heard about this incident so i found some photos... here is article:
MIAMI — The naked man who tried to eat another man's face before he was shot dead by police was identified Monday.

The Miami Herald reported that the attacker was 31-year-old Rudy Eugene.

The man he attacked remained in extremely critical condition Sunday night at Jackson Memorial Hospital. Much of his face was gone, the skin ripped away, the nose bitten and the eyes gouged.

What remained was his goatee and little else.

"We're hoping that he pulls through, for his well-being, but also so he can tell us what happened," said Sgt. Javier Ortiz, vice president of the Miami police union. "Only he knows."

The victim still had not been officially identified Monday.

The macabre scene unfolded about 2 p.m. Saturday on the MacArthur Causeway's off-ramp to Biscayne Boulevard. A Road Ranger spotted the men and shouted on his loudspeaker for the naked attacker to back away. A woman also saw what was happening and flagged down an officer.

One witness said he was riding his bicycle on the MacArthur when he saw a man tearing off pieces of the victim's flesh with his mouth. After an officer approached, Larry Vega told WSVN-FOX7, "The guy just stood, his head up like that, with pieces of flesh in his mouth. And he growled."

The officer fired, striking the attacker, but the man kept chewing, Vega said. The officer fired again, hitting him several more times, eventually killing him.

After that, Vega said, all he saw was blood.

"It's one of the most gruesome things I've ever seen in my life in person," he told the station.

The name of the officer who fired the fatal shots was not released Monday.

Eugene left behind few clues as to what could have prompted the attack. According to court records, he married Jenny Ductant on Dec. 15, 2005, in Hollywood. The marriage ended in divorce after a little more than two years.

"I wouldn't say he had mental problem but he always felt like people was against him. … No one was for him, everyone was against him," his ex-wife told WPLG.

He had just one arrest to suggest serious violence. Miami Beach police arrested him on a battery charge when he was 16, according to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement. The charge was later dropped.

He was arrested seven other times over five years. Court records show that one was for misdemeanor battery, one was for vending near a school, one was for trespassing and four involved marijuana. The last case came in September 2009. In January, the charge was dropped.

Security video from the adjacent Miami Herald building captured snippets of Saturday's violence as the two men — one dead, the other gravely injured and wearing only a shirt — lay on the sidewalk as officers arrived.

Days later, the chatter, theories and questions continued.

An emergency room doctor at Jackson Memorial Hospital said Eugene's attack could have been induced by bath salts, a drug nicknamed after the bathroom product it resembles.

Police theorized earlier that it was "cocaine psychosis," a drug-induced craze.

gazzthompson
05-29-2012, 03:14 PM
Oh fuck, it has begun....

http://pics.livejournal.com/kimbra/pic/0006hhe6

ZOMBIES!!!!

BRB going to buy/steal ALL THE AMMO

gazzthompson
05-29-2012, 03:14 PM
edit: fucking double posts, nervous for all the zombies.

ErisKillton
05-29-2012, 03:50 PM
1. Why was the attacker naked?

2. The survivor probably is going to wish he didn't survive.

3. ZOMBIE OUTBREAK!

Thanks for the disturbing pics Rajboz... Now I can have nightmares. :P

Edit....

4. The officer seemed to have forgotten the golden rule of double tap. Just to be sure.

Razboj
05-29-2012, 04:13 PM
Horatio Caine will have some serious job :-)

serpa6
05-29-2012, 09:25 PM
Fuck that i gonna blast the first person i see taking off a shirt in anger,it will be a headshot

eaglethebeagle
05-29-2012, 10:43 PM
http://landing.newsinc.com/shared/video.html?freewheel=90119&sitesection=theblaze_us_top_sty&VID=23628559

not much action but here is the surveillance soon after the fireworks.

jamieooh
05-29-2012, 10:46 PM
Eris I agree. I wouldn't want to survive.
Put a pillow over my intake valves and get it over.

eaglethebeagle
05-29-2012, 10:51 PM
He must have had that Mike Tyson appetite but more hungry.

jamieooh
05-29-2012, 10:56 PM
if this guy survives someone needs to tell him a groin kick would not have been out of bounds

MadeInRu
05-30-2012, 07:31 AM
To all your questions, there is one answer: drugs!

When people use certain drugs they feel like they're burning from inside (no clothes thing) so they take off all of their clothes, been reported many times all over the world. They feel immense urge to eat and drink. Dude just took to much of some shit there. Poor bastard who got in his way...

You can kick him where you want, he won't feel a thing. No proper brain functions are there, only animal instincts.

ErisKillton
05-30-2012, 09:06 AM
Good point MIR. It brings up another question in my mind tho. Did no one notice a naked man running down the street and alert the authorities before it escalated to the point of face eating? I mean, is it so common in that area that people just shrugged and were like "meh... Naked man running in the street, none of my business".....

???

Fast zombies are the worst kind.

nastyleg
05-30-2012, 10:48 AM
Eris he had smoked bath salts which is a few molecules away from meth.

Sixx
05-30-2012, 11:34 AM
I don't think it's bath salts.......although it's some nasty shit that will make you flip harming yourself and others.

This has Sherm Sticks written all over it.
Google PCP nakedness and PCP cannibalism. Google the rapper "Big Lurch"

eaglethebeagle
05-30-2012, 12:55 PM
I am guessing the meal .... err I mean the man that was eaten was a homeless guy. From the photos and his remaining little bit of face he looks unkept and scraggly like a homeless man.

eaglethebeagle
05-30-2012, 01:01 PM
obama just remarked about this incident as it is getting national attention like the trayvon martin shooting...

quote from obama " this is a tragedy if I had a son he would look like Rudy Eugene"

ErisKillton
05-30-2012, 06:11 PM
I've been thinking more about this and I think those dudes may have been smoking that shit together when it went down.

Maybe that's why nobody noticed a naked man running down the street. Maybe he was just down there already and ripped his clothes off hulk style. Did they find his clothes at the scene of the crime? Did they find bath salts in the pocket or anything? I know you can test for pcp but can you test for those bath salt deals?

So many questions.
We probably won't get any answers due to the CDCs strict policy on covering up any knowledge of the zombie virus.

jamieooh
05-30-2012, 07:59 PM
http://admin.savage.wp.wnd.com/files/2012/05/120530cannibalfront1.jpg

Sixx
05-30-2012, 08:10 PM
^^
Yeah, I'm sure they were both "wetted" up.

We do need to get MDPV outlawed along with the other "research chemicals" openly sold to our children.
MDPV(bath salts) is pretty much THE WORST easily obtainable drug out there to date.

I'm not into banning shit or swallowing government fed propaganda. Which there appears to be none.(all the focus is on harmless marijuana)
One snort of this shit can alter your child forever. This is no lie.

Medical cannabis dispensaries get raided by the feds pretty much daily, but our children can go to pretty much any gas station or smokeshop and pick up unregulated "bath salts" without any ID.....fucking up their lives forever. Something is seriously wrong with that picture.

eaglethebeagle
05-30-2012, 09:52 PM
bath salts and meth seem to be similar in fucking up your face with scabs..

http://gawker.com/5798144/cross+dressing-man-high-on-bath-salts-kills-neighbors-goat

eaglethebeagle
05-30-2012, 10:06 PM
full surveillance of the attack just not very close.

http://gawker.com/5914352/the-disturbing-18+minute-miami-zombie-attack-caught-on-surveillance-camera?popular=true

full unedited here

http://www.miamiherald.com/video/index.html?media_id=144983611

another slightly different shot of victim from the previous version. here

MadeInRu
05-31-2012, 12:38 AM
I've been thinking more about this and I think those dudes may have been smoking that shit together when it went down.

Maybe that's why nobody noticed a naked man running down the street. Maybe he was just down there already and ripped his clothes off hulk style. Did they find his clothes at the scene of the crime? Did they find bath salts in the pocket or anything? I know you can test for pcp but can you test for those bath salt deals?

So many questions.
We probably won't get any answers due to the CDCs strict policy on covering up any knowledge of the zombie virus.

You can test for anything :) Any drug use can be detected up to 9 month after its use if you test person's hairs. Any chemical component stay with in our bodies for 1 month (urine test) and in our hairs for almost a year.

Sixx
05-31-2012, 01:36 AM
Ban research chemicals now :)
http://www.ncsl.org/issues-research/justice/substituted-cathinones-enactments.aspx

MadeInRu
05-31-2012, 01:53 AM
Ban research chemicals now :)
http://www.ncsl.org/issues-research/justice/substituted-cathinones-enactments.aspx

Misdemeanor? Should be felony in all states..Fuck that... I'm not the weakest person around and can stand my ground, but hell don't wanna see some crazy dude on drugs... I doubt i would have a chance in that case, only way to fight him is your running skills :D

DefensorFortis
05-31-2012, 09:03 AM

So many questions.

If the guy was a zombie, than judging from the photos of "Miami Zombie", how did they kill him with a gunshot to the chest?

ErisKillton
05-31-2012, 09:32 AM
Judging from the amount of responses to this thread and the large amount of guests viewing it I have to say that people really have an appetite for this story and are hungry for more...

:D

Haha!

Razboj
05-31-2012, 10:25 AM
attacker and victim

eaglethebeagle
05-31-2012, 10:35 AM
attacker and victim

He looks like a vagrant to me in that mug shot not to mention he was under an overpass when he got munched on. Poor old man was likely mental before all this and now this is going to really head fuck him.

Sixx
05-31-2012, 11:30 AM
Who knows, maybe our zombies are made in china too.
Defective zombies that can be killed with shots aimed at center mass.

Fucking China screws us again.

Oh wait, maybe that's a good thing :)

eaglethebeagle
05-31-2012, 12:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWDwZWCfp64&feature=player_embedded

because there is so much traffic on this thread we are now selling ad space here. Here is our first sponsor Pizza Hut Middle East locations.:D

Sixx
05-31-2012, 01:07 PM
^^
Yuck dude.
I'd rather chew face than eat that shit........bwahahaha.

eaglethebeagle
05-31-2012, 01:22 PM
If you want real pizza then this is it. More commercials

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbpvTAo-bO8

MadeInRu
05-31-2012, 01:34 PM
Ewwwwww.... Beags, stop posting that picture dude lol....

eaglethebeagle
06-01-2012, 06:52 PM
On the Saturday morning before he would make headlines for chewing off a man's face — before he would come to be known tragically as the "Miami Zombie" — Rudy Eugene held his Bible and kissed his girlfriend goodbye.

Eugene's on-again, off-again girlfriend said he woke her up at 5:30 a.m. to say he was going to meet with a "homeboy." She said she found it strange he was rummaging the closet so early in morning. He didn't name the friend or say where he was going.

He planted a kiss on her lips and said, "I love you."

Shortly after, he left the central Broward apartment he shared with her.

"I told him be safe and I love you too. When he walked out the door I closed it, locked it and went back to sleep," said the girlfriend, who spoke to the Miami Herald on Wednesday but asked that her name not be disclosed. She said that she thought it unusual that he was leaving the house so early, but didn't press him on it.

An hour after he left, Eugene called her cellphone. "He called me and told me his car broke down. He said, 'I'll be home, but I'm going to be a little late.' Then he said, 'I'm going to call you right back.' " That was the last time Eugene's girlfriend heard from him.

Around noon Saturday, she said she felt uneasy. She got into her car to search for Eugene, thinking he might still be stranded somewhere. She drove through North Miami and Miami Gardens, familiar neighborhoods Eugene frequented to visit with friends and family.

"I was worried. I couldn't do anything. I just kept calling the phone," she said. "I left messages saying, 'Rudy, call me, I'm really worried.' "

She said Eugene never told her where he was going that morning, and she was surprised to hear reports that he'd been in South Beach in the hours before he attacked a homeless man, Ronald Poppo.

As a matter of fact, she said, the previous day he told her he didn't want to go to South Beach because of the heavy police presence for Urban Beach Week. Eugene, who had been arrested in the past for possession of marijuana, told her he didn't want to get arrested.

By Saturday evening she still had not heard from the man she calls "my baby, my heart." She turned on the TV to watch the late-night news and heard an unreal story: A nude man near the Miami Herald building pounced on a homeless man, chewing off his face. The man with pieces of flesh hanging from his teeth was shot dead by police.

"I thought to myself, 'Oh my God, that's crazy,' she said. "I didn't know that it was Rudy."

All day Sunday she placed phone calls to friends asking if they'd seen Eugene and again she searched North Dade streets for her boyfriend.

At 11 a.m. Monday she got the call from a member of Eugene's family.

The caller shouted terrible news into the phone: "Rudy's dead, Rudy's dead."

"I immediately started to scream,'' she said. "I don't know when I hung up the phone, I was hysterical."

But it was not until the afternoon, when she left her home to grieve with the rest of Eugene's family in North Miami Beach, that she heard even worse news: The man everyone was calling the Miami Zombie was her boyfriend.

Her reaction: Utter disbelief. "That's not Rudy, that's not Rudy," she remembered saying aloud in shock.

"I'll never be the same," she said.

The man being depicted by the media as a "face eater" or a "monster" is not the man she knew, she said. He smoked marijuana often, though had recently said he wanted to quit, but he didn't use stronger recreational drugs and even refused to take over-the-counter medication for simple ailments like headaches, she said. He was sweet and well-mannered, she said.

Eugene's girlfriend has her own theory on what happened that day. She believes Eugene was drugged unknowingly. The only other explanation, she said, was supernatural — that someone put a voodoo curse on him. The girlfriend, who unlike Eugene is not Haitian, said she has never believed in voodoo, until now.

"I don't know how else to explain this," she said.

She and Eugene met in 2007. While in traffic on a Miami street, Eugene pulled up next to her car and motioned for her to roll down her window.

She did. "I thought he was cute. I shouted out my number to him and he called me right then. We clicked immediately."

Their five-year relationship hit rocky points over the years, and they would separate for months at a time, then reunite again. She said their problems were mostly "communication issues."

She said Eugene worked at a car wash and wanted to own his own business someday.

During their time together, she said, Eugene would sit on the bed or on the couch in the evenings with her to read from his Bible. He carried it with him just about everywhere he went, she said, and often cited verses to friends and family.

"If someone was lost or didn't know God, he would tell them about him,'' she said. "He was a believer of God."

She cries often, she said. Eugene's clothes and shoes are still in her closet.

"Something happened out of the ordinary that day. I don't want him to be labeled the 'Miami Zombie,' " she said. "He was a person. I don't want him to go down like that."

He was never violent around her, she said.

But according to police records, Eugene became violent at least once in his past and was arrested on battery charges. In 2004, he threatened his mother and smashed furniture during a domestic dispute, according to records from the North Miami Beach Police Department.

The police report says Eugene "took a fighting stand, balled his hands into a fist" and threatened one of the officers who responded.

Police had to use a Taser to subdue him. "Thank God you're here, he would have killed me," Eugene's mother, Ruth Charles, told officers, the police report says. She told the officers that before they arrived, her son had told her, "I'll put a gun to your head and kill you."

On Wednesday, Charles said that despite the incident, she and her son had a warm relationship.

"I'm his first love … he's a nice kid … he was not a delinquent," she told Miami Herald news partner CBS-4 at her Miami Gardens home.

Charles told the station she was speaking up for the first time to defend her dead son.

"Everybody says that he was a zombie, but I know he's not a zombie; he's my son," she said.

She said the man who ate another human being's face was just not the son she knew.

"I don't know what they injected in him to turn him into the person who did what he did," she said, making the motion of someone putting a syringe into the crook of her arm.

A friend of Eugene's since they were teenagers told the Herald on Wednesday that Eugene had been troubled in recent years.

Joe Aurelus said Eugene told him he wanted to stop smoking pot, and that friends were texting Eugene Bible verses.

"I was just with him two weeks ago,"' he said. They were at a friend's house watching a movie and Eugene had a Bible in his hand.

"He was going through a lot with his family," Aurelus said, and jumping from job to job.

"Rudy was battling the devil."

Miami Herald staff writers Elinor J. Brecher and Scott Hiaasen contributed to this report.

[Last modified: May 31, 2012 01:04 PM]

eaglethebeagle
06-01-2012, 06:54 PM
Ronald Poppo had a hard-knock life on the streets.

A homeless drinker who had been shot once and arrested two dozen times, he is fighting for his life at the Ryder Trauma Center after a 15-minute cannibal attack cost him parts of his face. At 65, he'd been homeless for almost four decades.

His hardscrabble existence took a violent turn Saturday afternoon, when he encountered Rudy Eugene, a 31-year-old former North Miami Beach High School football player who liked to smoke marijuana and hoped to start his own mobile car wash business.

Eugene died in a hail of police bullets, and will be forever remembered as the Miami Zombie.

It's unclear what brought the two unlikely characters together on the MacArthur Causeway. Poppo was known for hanging out under the bridge; Eugene liked to go to the South Beach on Memorial Day Urban Beach Week.

A Miami Herald video showed Eugene on the Miami end of the MacArthur Causeway, naked and in an apparent drug-fueled rage. He forced Poppo's clothes off and began mauling him as horrified drivers watched and a surveillance camera rolled.

"Rudy was not a face-eating zombie monster," said classmate Victoria Forte.

Eugene, 31, was positively identified as the man who went on a crazed rampage Saturday on the MacArthur Causeway. Witnesses said Eugene mauled Poppo's face and was stopped after several blasts from a Miami police officer's gun.

The story of the flesh-eating beast in Miami quickly went viral, as such news-of-the-weird tends to do.

But those who knew Eugene say they were stunned to learn of Eugene's involvement because the description of the enraged cannibal gunned down in broad daylight bears no resemblance to the person they knew. Friends remember his radiant smile and friendly nature.

"Classmates from Naples, Orlando to Miami cannot get over this," Forte said. "There's been an overwhelming response. We are going to do our part as his friends to not let him go down like this. The Rudy we know was a nice gentleman with a warm smile and funny. He's not like that at all."

Eugene must have been on some kind of drug that made him take a fast downward spiral, she said.

Cassandra Metayer agreed.

"This is not his character," said Metayer, who went to middle school and high school with Eugene.

"This type of behavior is very unexpected," she added. "He was a good person, a true friend. He was a nice, outgoing ready-to-help-anybody kind of guy.

"I'm not just saying that; he really was that person," she added, remembering the time he moved furniture for her relatives by himself.

Metayer said Eugene, the son of Haitian immigrants, grew up in North Miami Beach. He was a football player who Forte said was best known for his warm smile and cracking jokes.

In 2005, he married Metayer's cousin, Jenny Ductant, in Hollywood. They divorced two years later. Metayer said the two split because they had taken different paths in life, particularly as Ductant continued her education and Eugene did not.

Eugene, she said, worked in customer service.

The couple's 2007 divorce record shows he had no income, and his assets included $2 cash and $50 for a cell phone.

His former wife agreed to take on the couple's debt, which included the power and phone bills.

"I don't want to talk about it," Ductant said Tuesday when reached by phone. Metayer said Eugene wasn't known to use drugs or have mental problems.

"He loved his family, loved his friends," Metayer said. "It had to be drugs; someone in their right mind doesn't do that. This is not the act of a normal person. It has to be someone under the influence."

Florida Department of Law Enforcement records show Eugene was arrested by Miami Beach police on a battery charge when he was 16, but the case was dropped.

Records show he was arrested seven other times over five years. Court records show that one was for misdemeanor battery, one was for vending near a school, one was for trespassing and four involved marijuana.

His last arrest was in September 2009. In January, the charge was dropped.

His death unfolded Saturday afternoon at the foot of the exit ramp to the MacArthur Causeway, which spills out onto the Herald parking area.

Security Guard Christian Alvarez, 36, patrols the Herald lots for U.S. Security Associates. On Saturday, he was on golf-cart patrol at the east end of the visitor parking lot when he says he heard four or five gunshots.

He drove the cart to the roof of the parking garage and "saw two guys laying down. One had his face all damaged and bleeding, but he was still alive."

Alvarez heard the victim moaning and saw him trying to sit up. The dead man appeared to have three or four gunshot wounds to his back, he said.

Alvarez said that the way rescue personnel handled the injured man bothered him.

Herald security guard Leonard Nicanor was in the employee-entrance security booth about 2:15 p.m. when Alvarez called to say he'd heard gunshots. The parking garage camera was not aimed at that exact spot, but at 2:17, Nicanor turned the camera toward the scene and watched on the monitor inside the booth.

"I saw police activity," he said. Then he zoomed in and saw "bodies," and kept the camera there.

He sent Alvarez to the top of the parking garage.

Photos taken at the scene showed Poppo, who is believed to be homeless, was left with gruesome injuries.

He has a record of at least 24 arrests going back to 1978, mostly for drinking in public and trespassing, but also a handful of felony arrests for burglary, assault and resisting arrest.

The record suggests that he's been on the streets a long time. He was arrested for sleeping in public in 1983.

Miami Herald staff writers Amy Sherman and Scott Hiaasen contributed to this report.

[Last modified: May 30, 2012 01:28 PM]

jamieooh
06-01-2012, 07:17 PM
speaking of cannibals. look out Europe you have a meat eater on the loose. The zombie apocalypse is on.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4349654/Cannibal-on-run-after-chopping-up-man-warned-The-Sun-I-cant-stop-killing.html

don't look now.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/crime/maryland-man-admits-eating-victims-heart-part-of-his-brain-documents-say/2012/05/31/gJQAaU524U_story.html

green2delta
06-03-2012, 06:39 PM
That shit didn't look too tasty. I'd rather eat homeless mans face.

Razboj
06-04-2012, 09:00 AM
Zombie apocalypse in Miami continues! :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4awVqRr1eCo

eaglethebeagle
06-04-2012, 12:57 PM
two things

one, how did he not get beat the shit out of him sooner?

second, where are all the guns our gang members are suppose to have?

Pittsburgh
06-04-2012, 02:13 PM
"I'm not just saying that; he really was that person," she added, remembering the time he moved furniture for her relatives by himself.

I always find the quotes from the suspect's friends and family members extremely amusing after a murder/cannibalization occurs...

This low-life just devoured another human being. I don't give a shit if he "moved furniture" or parted the Red Sea. The man consumed a face! I have to wonder if this dumb mook would be singing the same tune if it were her brother or sister on the receiving end?

AlvinVu
06-05-2012, 03:42 AM
funny video hah

Razboj
06-06-2012, 09:30 AM
another incredible story, this time from Canada about gay psycho killer: http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/luka-magnotta-arrested-canadian-psycho-body-parts-150652360.html

... and video can be seen/donwnloaded here, but WARRING - VERY GRAPHIC and sick stuff: http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/f166/luka-magnotta-1-lunatic-1-ice-pick-murder-video-105356/

eaglethebeagle
06-13-2012, 02:13 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/donate-miami-cannibal-victim-ronald-poppo-recovery-fund-200840260.html

eaglethebeagle
06-13-2012, 02:26 AM
http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/video/bath-salts-causing-excited-delirium-16463936

Razboj
06-13-2012, 08:54 AM
Photos of Miami cannibal victim after few surgery operations.

ErisKillton
06-13-2012, 10:01 AM
Isn't it ironic that he now looks like the classic picture of a zombie ?

INFECTED!!!

eaglethebeagle
06-26-2012, 10:38 AM
Pamela McCarthy, 35, overdoses on the leagal drug "Bath Saltz"
By The Administrator 18/06/2012 23:31:00
Font size:
Pamela McCarthy, 35
Bath salts may be behind the deadly meltdown of an upstate New York woman suspected of beating her 3-year-old son before cops used a stun gun to subdue her, according to reports.
Following the Tuesday night incident, Munnsville mom Pamela McCarthy later died at a hospital after going into cardiac arrest from the effects of the Tasing, reported ABC affiliate WSYR-TV in Syracuse.
Officials said they encountered a “violently combative” suspect and were initially unable to handcuff her.
“She really was not coherent to what was occurring around her,” New York State Police Capt. Rodney Campbell told reporters Wednesday. “She was not speaking clearly.”
McCarthy, 35, appeared to be high on the synthetic drug linked to a spate of horrific crimes in recent weeks, cops said.
This was not the first time troopers had to respond to calls at the house. They allegedly caught McCarthy under the influence of bath salts multiple times, Campbell said.
On Tuesday, officers first tried using pepper spray to no effect and were forced to Taser the woman, Campbell said. It took two men, a trooper and a fire fighter to finally cuff her, he added.
Neighbors described chaos in the moments preceding McCarthy’s confrontation with the police.
“We heard growling … and a kid crying so we went outside and opened up the door,” neighbor Heather Ames told YNN-TV. “There (McCarthy) was, lying on the ground holding her 3-year-old kid in her arms and just beating him.”
Ames said she attempted to intervene and tried to wrestle McCarthy off the child.
Jason Williams, the boy’s father, rescued him while McCarthy took off after Ames, she added.
“She grabbed me. She was swinging her arms. I thought she was going to hit me," Ames told YNN. “She scratched me in the face, then she grabbed my hair.”
David Bridge, another neighbor, told The Syracuse Post-Standard that he saw McCarthy “hit concrete after falling down a flight of stairs and got up like nothing happened.”
Once the boy was taken from McCarthy, she began stripping off her clothes and threatening passersby, reported WSTM-TV in Syracuse.
She then ran inside her home, grabbed her pet pit bull and fell down the stairs again, injuring the dog as troopers arrived on scene, according to reports.
“She needs help,” Williams told YNN.
Federal legislators are racing to enact a ban on the ingredients used to make bath salts, a synthetic drug that when snorted, smoked, injected or taken orally can be physically and mentally dangerous.
The Munnsville assault follows a rash of shocking episodes across the country potentially linked to bath salts.
They include the horrific attack in Miami last month, when Rudy Eugene ate off homeless man Ronald Poppo’s face, police said.
Another man in Miami, Brandon De Leon, was arrested after allegedly barking and trying to eat the hand of a police officer on June 2.
That same day in Louisiana, Carl Jacquneaux, also believed to be using bath salts, allegedly ripped off a chunk of his victim’s face with his teeth.
Story Two:

Wampsville, NY – A Madison County grand jury should begin reviewing within the next 60 days the events that ended in the death of Pamela McCarthy following a confrontation Tuesday in Munnsville with a state trooper.
“Our policy is to present to our grand jury incidents involving law enforcement in death cases,” District Attorney William Gabor said. “The case is still in the investigative stage. We’re waiting for the full autopsy report and the completion of the investigation.”
The policy lets an impartial body determine whether law enforcers’ actions in such cases were justified or whether a crime was committed, Gabor said.
State police are following leads and interviewing people who may have seen anything, Trooper Jack Keller said.
Still pending from the Onondaga County Medical Examiner’s autopsy is a final cause of McCarthy’s death and a determination of whether she was under the influence of any drugs that night, Gabor said.
Meanwhile, McCarthy's 3-year-old son, Jai Williams, is under the care of his paternal grandmother, Gabor said. The child sustained minor injuries during Tuesday's incident, was treated at Upstate University Hospital and was released. County Child Protective Services “will reach a consensual agreement or a court-related disposition that’s in the best interests of the child,” the district attorney said.
Officials have said they suspect that McCarthy may have used a powerful stimulant called “bath salts” before the incident.
Officials found no sign of bath salts when they entered McCarthy's apartment Tuesday night to remove her dogs, but her history of using them and her actions that night raised the possibility, Keller said.
“It’s her behavior that’s in question — her extreme aggression combined with her ability to withstand certain steps that the law enforcement took to try to subdue her, which started out with pepper spray and ended up with a stun gun,” Gabor said.
Investigators also want to know whether drugs in McCarthy’s system may have caused her death, Keller said.
A toxicology report, expected to be completed in the next week or two, is expected to show whether McCarthy had bath salts or other drugs, prescription or otherwise, in her system, Keller said.
The results likely will be sent to the medical examiner, who will pass them to state police. The entire case then will be handed over to the district attorney’s office, Keller said.

According to witnesses and state police, McCarthy, 35, assaulted Jai, menaced neighbors, stripped, and stumbled down a flight of stairs several times — once with her child beneath her — behind her apartment building at 5262 N. Main St., Munnsville, and nearby properties.
She was trying to choke a pit bull when Trooper Christopher Budlong responded to neighbors’ calls to 911 for help. McCarthy growled at and tried to bite Budlong, Capt. Rodney Campbell told reporters Wednesday.
Budlong tried to pull her arm off the dog, then used pepper spray, and after several warnings fired his Taser at her. One of the probes failed to stick to her, so Budlong put the Taser on her back and fired again. The jolt allowed Budlong to handcuff McCarthy.
She began to show signs of cardiac arrest five to seven minutes later, Campbell said. She was taken to Oneida Healthcare Facility, where she died later Tuesday.
The autopsy showed evidence that McCarthy may have had a heart attack in the three days before Tuesday’s incident, Campbell said. It showed no indication that the Taser caused physical damage to her, he said.
It also did not reveal evidence of recent heart surgery that friends said she had undergone, Keller said.
State police also are conducting an internal investigation, as is its standard procedure in such cases, Keller said. Whether it results in disciplinary action, procedural changes or any other actions will depend on the findings, Keller said.
Budlong remains on active duty
“There is absolutely no evidence to show at this point that Trooper Budlong did anything procedurally wrong,” Keller said. “He followed what we call the continuum use of force, where he started using his physical force, then went to pepper spray and when that didn’t work, he used the next line, which would be the Taser.”

Read more: http://seemydeath.com/murders/3425-pamela-mccarthy-35-overdoses-on-the-leagal-drug-bath-saltz.html#ixzz1yuV45g67

eaglethebeagle
08-09-2012, 09:49 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/video/exclusive-first-time-cannibal-victim-032000570.html