PDA

View Full Version : obama the "ape"

eaglethebeagle
05-29-2012, 12:50 PM
Thousands of Islamists Reportedly Shout at the ‘Ape’ Obama in Tunisia: ‘Obama, Obama, We Are All Osama’
By Erica Ritz | The Blaze – Sun, May 27, 2012
Email
Print
RELATED CONTENT

TheBlaze.com
MORE FROM THE BLAZE
Check Out These DIY Weapons Made Using…Trash
‘Gendercide’: Anti-Abortion Group Releases Undercover Expose Purportedly Showing Planned Parenthood‘s Complicity in ’Sex-Selection Abortion’
Michelle Obama: Gov‘t Won’t Tell You What to Do Regarding Food, But…
Farrakhan Slams Obama’s Gay Marriage Endorsement: ‘He’s the First President That Sanctioned What the Scriptures Forbid’

The Middle East Media Research Institute is publicizing video of thousands of Tunisian Salafis (hardline Islamists) rallying beneath the flag of al-Qaeda and shouting in unison, “Obama! Obama! We are all Osama!”
“Let us all cry ‘Allah Akbar’ together!” a speaker cries to the roaring crowd, “so that Obama the ape can hear us! All together now!”
(Related: Biden Pours on the Obama Praise: Killing Osama Was ‘Most Audacious’ Plan in 500 Years)
As the crowd obliges, the speaker adds, “So that America can hear us!“ before everyone begins to chant ”We are coming! We are coming!”
Watch the chilling clip, below:

The video then cuts to a somewhat long-winded Salafi martial arts tournament, before translating more of the chants.
“Khaybar, Khaybar, oh Jews, the army of Muhammad is returning,” they warn.
The gripping report follows news of increasing violence in Tunisia by the hardline Islamists, though Tunisia was the first domino to fall in the so-called “Arab Spring.”
On Saturday, Salafis wielding sabers and clubs reportedly terrorized at least one town by attacking the local police station and a number of liquor stores, before throwing Molotov cocktails and stones at the national security headquarters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TikEcT1DgEU

:USA:

ErisKillton
05-29-2012, 01:11 PM
Hmmm..... "Obama the ape" and REALLY bad "martial arts".....

Not to down play the threat of Al Qaeda and Jihadists, but................ that made me laugh.

gazzthompson
05-29-2012, 02:14 PM
That was the worst fucking "martial arts" ive ever seen.

KGCNC
05-29-2012, 11:06 PM
Lets not forget how Uncle Indiana Jones takes care of those with sabers.....

serpa6
05-29-2012, 11:44 PM
That was the worst fucking "martial arts" ive ever seen.
I don't agree with you much Gazz but you hit it one on the head
As a vet the only fist that would be flying at these, enter the dragon wanna bees would be a fist then a axe in the back spine Dumb assholes
Where is a predator drone when you need one. Maybe one of them can get excited and start practicing suicide bombing to show off on that stage.
America we are coming I say bring it you fucktards We will send you to Allah with a fucking hole in you forehead, so he can see how little brain you have Did anyone see the short buses lined up on the road :)

mrfrosty
05-30-2012, 12:03 AM

fakehomomike
05-30-2012, 01:17 AM
that was the funniest "martial arts" i have ever seen....this needs to go viral..........its not even sporting to fight such lame asses