PDA

View Full Version : Stupid, but a true story.

Sarge
05-11-2012, 01:32 AM
I worked in building maintenance for Clatsop county Oregon. One night as I was taking a break in the deputies room in the Sherriff's office, a deputy told me this story.
The on duty deputy got a call about a home burglery.
Upon his arrival at the house, the woman took him into the kitchen.
She opened the freezer department and complained to the deputy that two of her male friends had robber her.
The item they stole?
Her cocaine.

veritas44
05-11-2012, 02:05 AM
I worked in building maintenance for Clatsop county Oregon. One night as I was taking a break in the deputies room in the Sherriff's office, a deputy told me this story.

She opened the freezer department and complained to the deputy that two of her male friends had robber her.
The item they stole?
Her cocaine.

I made a call one night on a robbery of and individual...upon arrival the complainant proceeded to explain how he had been robbed and they took his bag of "crack" cocaine.
Its funny but really not that unusual. Ive done this job 17 years and i figured after about 5 i would have seen everything...nope until this very day I see shit that would make people wounder how humans have survived this long.

jamieooh
05-11-2012, 01:41 PM
Veritas sorry about the groan that was an accident

DevilDog812
05-11-2012, 02:46 PM
Veritas sorry about the groan that was an accident

lmao, funny!

and Jamie, you should be able to "remove your groan" to the far right of the "thanks|groans" section, under the reply area