PDA

View Full Version : I think its time

eaglethebeagle
05-10-2012, 01:09 PM
I may be late to the party on this one but I just saw this.

These cartels need to be put down immedaitely.

Dont watch the video if you are tired of beheading videos buts its the worst one I have ever seen maybe outside the kid in pakistan cutting off a head.

http://www.bestgore.com/beheading/chainsaw-beheading-video-sinaloa-cartel-members-decapitated-mexico/

Sixx
05-10-2012, 01:21 PM
Unfortunately nobody will be able to stop these cartels without foreign military intervention. Mexico is corrupt from the inside out.

Sadly I hate to admit, as a kid I always wondered what it would be like to lop someones head off with a chainsaw. As a teen I even had a chainsaw on stand-by....
I blame the 80's splatter flicks I used to watch growing up, or is it in my genes? :D :D

But on a serious note, I do not foresee the Cartel slowing down one bit...and they keep on coming up new horrific mutilation murder techniques and posting the videos.
Fuck those savages.

I agree eagle, it's time to hunt down and kill all cartel members and their supporters.

goinloco1
05-10-2012, 01:25 PM
I'd tend to agree. Nothing justifies the way they do things. Saw a video yesterday of them tying a girl who snitched to her bed and chainsawing her alive.
These guys make what the Taliban does look like child's play.
Quick and easy, napalm their compounds and shoot anyone that runs.

Clodius
05-10-2012, 01:25 PM
I think it was Sixx that linked me to that vid a while back, it was posted on AC at one point I believe. You're right, that shit is beyond carnal in nature, its sole purpose is to terrorize. Fucked up, why does Mexico tolerate it?

gazzthompson
05-10-2012, 01:26 PM
Cut their funding? legalize drugs?

Clodius
05-10-2012, 01:29 PM
Cut their funding? legalize drugs?
Certainly weed anyways. Fuck cocaine...

gazzthompson
05-10-2012, 01:32 PM
All drugs in my opinion. Cut their funding completely.

goinloco1
05-10-2012, 01:33 PM
I'd agree with weed. Hell, the cartels would be out of business in short order when people here started growing their own and getting off other shit.

Clodius
05-10-2012, 01:41 PM
Until the Feds figure out a way to tax it its never going to happen.

gazzthompson
05-10-2012, 01:44 PM
Why can't they? People will home grow for sure,but people also buy it on mass in stores (Netherlands cafes for eg, but not for long -_-) same with all drugs. Only real way to stop it, unless you want military action in these countries.

Clodius
05-10-2012, 01:52 PM
Why can't they?
Why was there Prohibition? Booze was one thing but OH MY, NOT WEED...THE COUNTRY WILL COLLAPSE. Jesus will turn his back on us once and for all.

nastyleg
05-10-2012, 02:07 PM
I am all about medical marijuana. Nothing less of complete and decisive military action on the cartels is needed.

Sixx
05-10-2012, 02:15 PM
I don't know Gazz, I'm not really a fan of hard drugs or it's users. Weed is one thing, but taking something that turns people into empty vessels is not good. Plus you would still need money to purchase it and most users of hard drugs do not have enough dough to support their habit. They would still resort in criminal activity to gain the funds for it.

I know that crime associated with hard drugs dropped in the Netherlands due to their drug policy, however as we discussed in the past...Americans are a different breed of people. I doubt that we would know how to handle ourselves. :)

I think the only drugs that you can successfully and safely "manufacture" (I hate that word when used with cannabis)without impacting the environment is cannabis and shrooms. All other drugs you must go through a refining process which involves highly caustic chemicals etc.

But I guess if there would be a way without harming people or the environment...I'd be for it. I mean currently I can go to the Gas Station down the road and legally purchase synthetics drugs that mimic cannabis, meth, and coke. And those synthetics are very very dangerous....
Not to mention kids are buying "research chemicals" off of ebay and elsewhere.....getting fucked up real bad and dying.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that Connecticut recently became the 17th state to allow medical marijuana. Number 17 baby!!!
It's time for the rest of the states to follow suit.

BrendenF11
05-10-2012, 03:53 PM
I'd agree with gazz, I hate any of the hard stuff. It does some nasty things to people, at the same time it is not my place to tell others how to live their lives. Legalizing it all, allowing people to open essentially a local drug bar, taxing everything about drugs just as we do anything else. This provides income for the govt. and American people, also cuts off the flow of blood in the southern hemisphere. I realize this is probably not a logical way to do things in this country, hell we don't even let people (excuse me they are not people that's why they don't have equal rights) who love each other get married. Really though, legalizing pot not only makes sense it is amazing, to me personally, that some people won't even consider it. It's better than booze, or cigarettes, and I'm a drunk who doesn't smoke pot.

gazzthompson
05-10-2012, 04:31 PM
Exactly, people are going to take drugs. Id rather it be in a safe environment in which we can provide clean equipment and drugs (reducing health risks and cost) and spend the money from taxation and not policing this on education and healthcare. Reduce drug related crime, reduce access for kids (dealers don't ask for ID) etc etc.

eaglethebeagle
05-10-2012, 04:37 PM
I at this point would be willing to entertain any idea to destroy these cartels. The only thing wrong with makeing drugs legal is that they are doing each and every crime under the sun for profits.

If you take away illegal drugs then they ramp up the human trafficing and murder for money, prostitution, exstortion, etc etc. The drugs seem like a big money maker but they would just put resources to other crimes to keep the money flowing.

So that is why extermination is the only real solution. Let them know that forever they will be hunted down and destroyed if they are involved in their crimes regardless of what crime.