PDA

View Full Version : Obama ain't no flower child

mrfrosty
05-02-2012, 06:39 AM

eaglethebeagle
05-02-2012, 01:58 PM
Not sure I follow your logic here...So because obama didnt come into the white house and halt all war on terror he is being given credit for being strong on terror?

What if he had yanked all forces against the war on terror immediately on the 20th of January 2009?

He understands he must not appear like a terrorist sympathizer yet now today with what he is doing he is exactly that.

obama is not a friend of America he our president and there are many that doubt that to be legitimate.

gazzthompson
05-02-2012, 02:22 PM
he our president and there are many that doubt that to be legitimate.

And these people, are called idiots.

BrendenF11
08-08-2012, 10:19 PM
The NDAA he passed, along with the Patriot Act are also detrimental to the fabric of United States society. Other than that I personally like Obama's strategery in regards to the terrorist elements in other countries. After Iraq the United States credibility in military engagements across the world has come under a much larger telescope.

Plus we CAN NOT, plain and simple, actual wars such as Iraq and Afghanistan anymore. The financial and human toll is far to high for the United States right now. Limited and covert actions taken in other countries eliminate threats that need to be eliminated, and done so in a relatively low profile.

nastyleg
08-09-2012, 03:18 AM
I see and understand what frosty said and brenden are saying, coerrect me if i am wrong. The president got a nobelPEACE prize ! Seriously WTF. His actions in office are right up there with good old Bush. I fail to see the difference between the two other than pigmentation .

BrendenF11
08-11-2012, 12:10 AM
I see and understand what frosty said and brenden are saying, coerrect me if i am wrong. The president got a nobelPEACE prize ! Seriously WTF. His actions in office are right up there with good old Bush. I fail to see the difference between the two other than pigmentation .

Agree nasty, the difference, (I think), between the two is size. 200,000 troops compared to the limited special forces operations that the obama administration and his military advisors have designed are the main difference. Both economically and socially, we've lost a lot of good men and women in the conflicts. It should be obvious that nation building, and a sense of democracy given to other nations will not work.

If we give them democracy they want more radical muslim rulers, it's what they understand and what they want. Given the fact that we have already given them "democracy" they have taken it upon themselves to spread their "democracy" to further the radical fundamentalist islamic agenda. The only way to counter act that would be through covert operations, instead of full scale invasions and hearts and minds operations.

You are right though, still not much difference between bush and obummer.

MrFibbles
09-01-2012, 11:24 PM
Some people believe that he is a anti-colonist and I personally think he is too. He just doesn't know it or doesn't get the idea of it, that is why I wont vote for him. I believe he is only good at one thing, redistribution of wealth. What people earn is not their money and it is supposed to be shared. But that wasn't the problem in the first place, the infrastructure was fine. The jobs are gone, and that is what people want back. We can't work anymore, Bush asked for a pact and Clinton signed it. We're going in circles for nothing. You will end up having a third world country if you go that far, its not necessary. Whenever I hear a candidate say "I'm going to fix America" I fucking laugh my head numb. The most anyone will fix is our jobs, and Obama gives businesses a head start but they usually fade out after a month or two in the making. Or the jobs are not really able to afford hiring in the first place. Changing our fucking infrastructure almost makes it impossible to fix. Face it, no fucking president will fix 30 years of political and economical crisis. You'll be running across corruption each turn of the way, and still it is unlikely. In the end, we're products of the government. There will never be a solution to what bullshit has happened, so make the best of your lives and enjoy it. I wont have kids because I wont put them through such sickness and horrible propaganda, that is the only reason I am on Apache Clips. Its the cleanest community with the rawest footage out there, and if it weren't for this place. I'd be a numb skull and not really know a lot, watching propaganda on TV.