PDA

View Full Version : How Ted Nugent and others dodged the draft

mrfrosty
04-26-2012, 11:11 PM

BrendenF11
04-26-2012, 11:39 PM
A POS is a POS. Admit that you were wrong, but don't talk big on any issue that you were willing to run away from. Put the boots on, shoulder your rifle, and go into the unknown. Speak your peace and what you think is right for the country, but do not insist that you would have done the same given your chance when you avoided it. I like Ted, for his pro weapons appeal, I don't like Rush. I hate, and I do not use that word often, Cheney, Bush was far greater than cheney that is why he was president and if cheney would have been president we would be living in a full fledged neo facist country run by Haliburton and XE( or whatever they're called now). That's who cheney worked/works for, not the American people. F em, and yes the stories told in the interview are true.

jamieooh
04-26-2012, 11:50 PM
http://msgboard.snopes.com/politics/graphics/nugent.jpg
I did find the last little bit of snopes interesting
http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/nugent.asp

mrfrosty
04-27-2012, 03:55 AM

Stark
04-27-2012, 08:12 AM
sorry got not time for Ted, never liked him, still don't like him - never going to change my view never mind how much he is against the taliban and other undesirable individuals - Ted's a piece of shit always was and always will be - all the "look at me I'm just an ordinary guy who likes a bit of hunting" crap doesn't impress me guess why, when all is set and done he is still driving back to his multi million $ farm.

my rule might be retarded but I stick to it, the minute you have a six figure number on your bank account you have lost the right to identify yourself with the normal joes - enjoy your freedom enjoy your cash enjoy never having to worry about money or how to support your family - just don't speak out for the normal guys like me and rest.

Also, I find we need new rules in regards to running for president or other government functions - Anybody who wants to run for president or any other important government function has to lay open all his financial affairs and if he/she has has made more money than a middle class family man (what ever that number may be) he/she would not be illegible to run for presidency or any other government function.

kobathedread
06-26-2012, 10:50 AM
Ted nugent is a two face, draft dodging fuck wit.

Stark
06-26-2012, 11:02 AM
FUCK TED NUDGET!!! FUCK HIM!!!!

Hate the fucking guy.

eaglethebeagle
06-26-2012, 09:57 PM
I agree but I like him making veiled threats at obama...another fuckwit is Muhammed Ali fucking pussy draft dodging bitch now he gets his karma fucking shaking around with parkinsons like dubstep girl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG4zvYyNpUU

Clodius
06-27-2012, 06:38 PM
HAHAHAHA...Eagle wtf, was that real or a prank?

nastyleg
06-27-2012, 08:45 PM
Ali did serve his time in jail without a fight. Unlike most who went to Canada.

BrendenF11
06-27-2012, 08:59 PM
Ali did serve his time in jail without a fight. Unlike most who went to Canada.

Plus Ali is not a pro war advocate. A draft dodger that supports any kind of war is one of the largest POS's in my book. Much like Senator Joe Lieberman, he's support pretty much everyway aside from the one he got out of.

A draft dodger isn't that big of a deal really, some people don't want to fight. Whatever that is their choice, but if they don't want to fight and they're willing to send others to war to die....... Fuck them, they have no right to talk on the subject.

Pittsburgh
06-28-2012, 11:08 AM
Whatever that is their choice, but if they don't want to fight and they're willing to send others to war to die....... Fuck them, they have no right to talk on the subject.

I agree to a degree.

I'm not a fan of either person mentioned in this thread, but I think you hit the nail on the head when it comes to those who are more than willing to send others to fight, but they themselves stay home and relax in the comfy confines of their living rooms. Again, it's another reason why I simply shake my head at those who are always gung-ho when it comes to invading Syria and Iran or sticking our noses into conflicts such as Libya.

These armchair warriors want to invade and open up another front, but they rarely use logic.

With that being said and this is simply my own personal view, dodging a draft rubs me the wrong way. I never picked up a rifle in defense of my country, but if I were drafted I wouldn't think twice. There were plenty of regular citizens in the past who were drafted and "didn't want to fight", but they still answered their phones when their country dialed their numbers. Why should I be any different if another draft ever comes along?