PDA

View Full Version : (US) Right-Wing Extremism Is Significant Domestic Terror Threat

gazzthompson
04-21-2012, 08:15 AM
http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/04/19/467384/chart-right-wing-extremism-terror-threat-oklahoma-city/

Thoughts?

DevilDog812
04-21-2012, 09:45 AM
I think it is funny how you shoot down any remotely conservative site as a reliable source and then use one called "thinkprogress".

gazzthompson
04-21-2012, 10:11 AM
I said "thoughts" , have i given my opinion on the subject or indicated that the website is reliable? nope.

DevilDog812
04-21-2012, 10:13 AM
I told you my thoughts.

gazzthompson
04-21-2012, 10:17 AM
Okay then.

MadeInRu
04-21-2012, 12:46 PM
Nothing new there. I can't be bothered searching now, but as far as i remember, Islamic terrorism is only responsible for 15-20% of attacks in Europe. Rest are done by domestic wanna be dudes.

So nothing new here.

DevilDog812
04-21-2012, 03:22 PM
https://fbcdn-photos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/536134_10150815751663593_1372257579_n.jpg

DevilDog812
04-21-2012, 03:29 PM
Thing is, nowadays a "right-wing extremist" could be a bomber or simply someone who is a proud gun owner, disagrees with the actions of the government, or just a Christian.

brightgoo
04-21-2012, 08:08 PM
Well put DD. I love how "progressives", are panting, breathlessly, for the smoking gun to "prove" that Conservatives, are in fact evil, and are also a very serious threat to everyones freedom.

LOL. I just for fun googled the Democrat lady that was shot, to prove some points. So I was thinking how I should ask google, and i started laughing to my self; I put "Democrat shot by right wing extremist" and boom it popped up.

Now on to my original points.

1. The dude was not a RWE, and had never, ever listened to Rush Limbaugh.

2. Zimmerman is a registered Democrat

3. The right hand of the Democratic Party, The Black Panthers, are openly calling for "blood in the streets"

4. and so on, and so on

I love these baseless statistics, that actually do stir up "real" dissension among the people. Because the dumb masses, (can take a few minutes out of their time from watching American Idol), and glance at these dumb graphs, and come to the conclusion that " yea, it those Republicans fault, yea tax those rich Republicans, yea those Republicans are violent right wing extremists, .... yea"

And all because the media day in, and day out hammer these points 24/7

btw FBI latest statistic shows that the left hand of the Democratic Party, animal / enviromental locos, to be the biggest urban threats

DevilDog812
04-21-2012, 08:29 PM
Well put DD. I love how "progressives", are panting, breathlessly, for the smoking gun to "prove" that Conservatives, are in fact evil, and are also a very serious threat to everyones freedom.

LOL. I just for fun googled the Democrat lady that was shot, to prove some points. So I was thinking how I should ask google, and i started laughing to my self; I put "Democrat shot by right wing extremist" and boom it popped up.

Now on to my original points.

1. The dude was not a RWE, and had never, ever listened to Rush Limbaugh.

2. Zimmerman is a registered Democrat

3. The right hand of the Democratic Party, The Black Panthers, are openly calling for "blood in the streets"

4. and so on, and so on

I love these baseless statistics, that actually do stir up "real" dissension among the people. Because the dumb masses, (can take a few minutes out of their time from watching American Idol), and glance at these dumb graphs, and come to the conclusion that " yea, it those Republicans fault, yea tax those rich Republicans, yea those Republicans are violent right wing extremists, .... yea"

And all because the media day in, and day out hammer these points 24/7

btw FBI latest statistic shows that the left hand of the Democratic Party, animal / enviromental locos, to be the biggest urban threats

don't forget the man who got Barrack Obama off of the ground- Bill Ayers

Clodius
04-21-2012, 09:09 PM
The kind of rhetoric utilized by some on here was espoused by none other than McVeigh himself. If McVeigh could be summed up with a phrase perhaps "Taking vitriol to the next level" would cover it. Shopping for fertilizer Eagle?

eaglethebeagle
04-21-2012, 10:04 PM
The kind of rhetoric utilized by some on here was espoused by none other than McVeigh himself. If McVeigh could be summed up with a phrase perhaps "Taking vitriol to the next level" would cover it. Shopping for fertilizer Eagle?

Actually yes I have a vegetable garden and I plant flowers for my wife. I have this earth friendly streak in me which makes me feel like a hippy but then I use it as a prepper ideal instead and I feel better. The one thing that stupid democraps dont seem to have common sense to understand is murder happens in America. If someone kills innocents like mcveigh or someone kills a black young man like zimmerman that it really doesn't go deeper than just plain old murder. There isnt some well intentioned motive other than some fuck with less than a full deck went out and did some killing.

If you want examples of shit to get upset about then it would be when kkk or known racist go and hang a black man from a tree or some bloods or crips gang up on a white kid and stomp out his life. Those murders have a context to them that is provable. Some random man shooting a young black kid is simply a murder.

This belief that guns are bad and all murder has a well thought out agenda behind it is simply liberals wanting to exploit tragedy to push their shit for brains agenda on the majority.

What is really funny is when blacks or minorities are the killers the liberals are silent but when its a white person they throw a rally in the victims front yard. I guess now they are moving on to the next level of idiocy by calling a latino man a white man and then proceeding to throw their hate party in the name of racism of the white man.

KGCNC
04-21-2012, 11:47 PM
At some point this country has got to restart teaching critical thinking. Or we are fucking doomed. This dumb leading the dumber needs to cease.

brightgoo
04-22-2012, 12:20 AM
Hey Eagle, in all fairness, the Dems have to work with what they have; so if that means turning a German descent Latino, that is a registered Democrat into a Right-Wing racist extremist than so be it. LoL

Oh yea good ol' Tim McVeigh,

registered Democrat, religion Atheist. quoted as saying "science is my religion"

But, as I pointed out before, the dumb masses have to just stop paying attention to American Idol for one second, by channel surfing or what not, and there is the relentless, never ending, 24/7, Liberal Media Machine HAMMERING that Christians, and Conservative Americans are the extremist, that they are the freedom takers, they are the violent ones that are lurking in the shadows, ready at a moments notice to burn this WHOLE MF'er down.

Thats all it takes friends, is just the same mundane drum beat, over and over, everyday, no breaks.
Thats why (sayings, symbols, and slogans) are so prized by the controllers of the Democratic party, so the regular ranks of the dumb masses have something to feel like they are participating in. This is also the same reason that Communist Parties prize them for the exact same reasons. Nazi party liked them also.

Oswald Democrat

KKK Democrat

Booth Democrat

Oh yea, Conservatives are racists also. (I forgot to mention that earlier) ; )

mrfrosty
04-22-2012, 04:39 AM

mrfrosty
04-22-2012, 05:03 AM

762happy
04-22-2012, 07:48 AM
as for the clerks no charge should have been filed they are not the criminal. the libs want a war and they are not going to like the out come.

KGCNC
04-22-2012, 08:49 AM
Is that the pharmacy video from a few years ago your talking about?

brightgoo
04-22-2012, 10:04 AM
You must be a Lawyer Mr. Frosty, and probably a damn good one to eh'? :)

Clodius
04-22-2012, 10:51 AM
[QUOTE=brightgoo;52627
Oh yea good ol' Tim McVeigh,

registered Democrat, religion Atheist. quoted as saying "science is my religion"[/QUOTE]

Errr..."McVeigh was a registered Republican when he lived in Buffalo, New York in the 1980s, and had a membership in the National Rifle Association while in the military,[82] but voted for Libertarian Party candidate, Harry Browne, in the 1996 presidential elections.[83] McVeigh was raised Roman Catholic.[84] During his childhood, he and his father attended Mass regularly.[85] McVeigh was confirmed at the Good Shepherd Church in Pendleton, New York, in 1985.[86] In a 1996 interview, McVeigh professed belief in "a God", although he said he had "sort of lost touch with" Catholicism and "I never really picked it up, however I do maintain core beliefs."[84] In the 2001 book American Terrorist, McVeigh stated that he did not believe in Hell and that science is his religion.[87][88] In June, 2001, a day before the execution, McVeigh wrote a letter to the Buffalo News identifying as agnostic.[89] Before his execution, McVeigh took the Catholic sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick.[90]"

brightgoo
04-23-2012, 12:10 AM
I stand corrected. He was raised in a highly Democratic Party / Unionized family. His raising or his party affiliation or religion for that matter are irrelevant to what he is known for.

Proving my point about these little propagandized graphs.

Because Mcveigh was Crazy. He thought the Army implanted chips in his ass and were tracking him, he did Meth, etc...

As Devil Dog pointed out before, it doesnt matter WHAT it is, Right Wing Extremism is going to be blamed.

Just so I understand Clodius, you agreed with all my other points, like, the over saturation of the relentless Liberal media to the American public. We agree its WAY one sided then. Right?

If you dont, lets do a hypothetical, Lets say Mcveigh was a Registered Democrat. What would the dumb masses automatically assume? Right Wing Extremism.
Even though as I pointed out earlier that is irrelevant. If a son of a bitch is crazy, hes crazy, but that point would never be entertained in the Media as we know it today.

I dare say that the Liberal Media Machine has LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGED for another Mcveigh, even if that meant another 150 souls. Hell, they would love to have a 9/11 at the hands of a "Right Wing Extremist" so they could have their nightly report to these dumb masses, that "yep, its just like we suspected, this was just another RWE ticking time Bomb"
They would love that (even if it cost 5,000 lives ) so they could have their power grab, and then we could finally reach utopia.

So yes Clodius, Right Wing Conservatives like Eagle are shopping for fertilizer ... for thier gardens. : )