PDA

View Full Version : Anders Behring Breivik trial begins in Norway

gazzthompson
04-16-2012, 08:23 AM
Lots of coverage here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-17726458

wormhole
04-16-2012, 01:41 PM
This is the result of controlling speech – slamming Muslims or laughing at religions or Muslim immigration is hate speech in much of the developed world, including the UK, Germany, and Canada, it’s illegal. In the United States, it is not – thank you Jesus.

Stark
04-16-2012, 02:37 PM
This is the result of controlling speech – slamming Muslims or laughing at religions or Muslim immigration is hate speech in much of the developed world, including the UK, Germany, and Canada, it’s illegal. In the United States, it is not – thank you Jesus.

We are pacified and we are not allowed to speak our mind, we have a very famous novelist in germany - just recently he wrote a poem which slammed Israel and how they *in his opinion are there prime aggressor in the middle east.

For that little shit none rhyming poem (don't you think that a poem that doesn't rhyme lacks some fundamental effort) half of germanys elite jumped on the bandwagon called him an antisemitism and worse - it was a Zionist slug fest of the finest order.

Take myself for example, my mother a very educated woman (former teacher) told me that i CANNOT critisie the foreign politics of Israel in Germany without being called an antisemitic neo nazi - and she thinks its right!!!

No wonder that this also goes for any other religion APART from Christianity, its okay to bash the roman catholic church the source of all evil - but you cannot even suggest that muslims and islam as a whole is not compatible with the western way of life as much as western ideology is not compatible in strictly Islamic countries.

I am tired of this shit, so I shut up and let people talk, I smile and agree and let them fucking talk.

to get back on topic: Anders Behring = a cunt of the highest order - self loving self centered fucking maniac, there is nothing special about the guy, he's just another crybaby that cannot deal with the world around him and needs to let his anger out on innocent people fucking kids (youngest was 14 years old).