PDA

View Full Version : New guy here.

SpaZMetaL
04-15-2012, 08:16 PM
Since I'm new, the most polite thing to do might be to introduce myself.
To make a long story short, I'm from Denmark, and I just recently stumbled upon this great site.

My biggest interest are Weapons and Military History (Primarily focused on World War 1 and 'upwards')
I'm coming from a family with a long history of Military Service, and I've always wanted to join as long as I remember, so that's exactly what I did.
While I haven't been deployed anywhere yet, I'm waiting for the official date, until then, I'm just a young "wannabe".

So, hello everybody!
Hope you can tolerate me.

serpa6
04-15-2012, 08:19 PM
Welcome to the AC jungle and thank you for your service to your country and the world We are a happy bunch Hope you have fun and find what you are looking for in a home here at AC Again welcome to the site and enjoy your stay
Serpa6
AC Staff Mod
PS there are certain features you can access such as military badge there is a post in the forums for that if you want to put in for one all military info is kept strictly confidential and info is erased when it is proven that you are in the Military Again welcome to the site Enjoy

ErisKillton
04-15-2012, 08:34 PM
Welcome to AC SpaZ, thank you for the introduction.

:)

Mel
04-15-2012, 08:43 PM
Welcome to the AC Spaz...Just about anything you wanna see or talk about you'll find here.Enjoy your stay with us.Hope to see ya around.

jamieooh
04-15-2012, 08:53 PM
Welcome to AC Spaz.
We love weapons and military history too, you will fit in perfectly .

BrendenF11
04-15-2012, 08:59 PM
Welcome to AC Spaz, enjoy your stay!!

Thanks for your service too bro!

SpaZMetaL
04-15-2012, 10:06 PM
Thank you very much guys.
And thanks for the info serpa6, I'll look into that

I think I've found my new Camp

SgtJim
04-16-2012, 09:00 AM
yep, welcome to the best side :D