04-14-2012, 09:17 AM
What does AC Need Less Of?

Political Posts 10% (42 votes)

Religious Posts 10% (42 votes)

Personal Attacks 4% (19 votes)

Trolling 12% (48 votes)

All Of The Above 25% (102 votes)

I Dont Give A Shit 36% (144 votes)

So....the majority of you dont give a shit?

Clodius
04-14-2012, 09:49 AM
Missed this one. Less political shit, less religious shit...sometimes reading a thread is a real chore and dampens my enthusiasm for human race membership.

jamieooh
04-14-2012, 10:55 AM
Missed this one. Less political shit, less religious shit...sometimes reading a thread is a real chore and dampens my enthusiasm for human race membership.
I agree with you Clodius. I try to keep my politics and religious view off of here as much as possible.
But politics and religion do come into play somewhere in most of the stories we discuss .

wormhole
04-14-2012, 02:04 PM
Too self-conscious and sheepish for a bad-ass hardcore military site IMO.

Too many good debaters have been timed-out and the site lost-out. IMO.

The witty exchanges in the comments on Liveleak are a significant part of its entertainment. IMO

If a clique of similar minded fundamentalist conservatives takes over a site and demands conformity to their dogma, without at least mod neutrality then it’s a political website with a single ideology.

MadeInRu
04-14-2012, 02:41 PM
I voted less religious shit. But i would have voted for less ignorance like this is total crap and i'm right. You ask him to argument something, no answer. Guess its also trolling.

Sixx
04-14-2012, 02:41 PM
@Wormhole

Good debater lol

I see you are still mad that I put you into time-out on the front page for trolling active duty and vets some time back huh?
You should have had your forum privileges revoked as well.

Stark
04-14-2012, 02:43 PM
Sheepish? Get the fuck out

Sixx
04-14-2012, 02:49 PM
Sheepish? Get the fuck out

http://www.apacheclips.com/media/19707/If_americans_knew/

wormhole
04-14-2012, 03:25 PM
http://www.apacheclips.com/media/19707/If_americans_knew/

Don’t forget Shark – he was a good man RIP

Sixx
04-14-2012, 04:05 PM
Don’t forget Shark – he was a good man RIP

How about Leland? RIP

You should name the next one Sybil or perhaps Puss 'n Boots

wormhole
04-14-2012, 05:45 PM
How about Leland? RIP

You should name the next one Sybil or perhaps Puss 'n Boots

Leland, I honestly don’t remember, it’s possible and he got killed off before I got to know him.

Interesting to note, that thread you dug up had 206 comments – what’s the average now? Six or so drab colorless repetitive echoing of one another to keep from getting negs from the Born on the Bayou – Dueling Banjos Brothers!!

You guys outsmarted yourselves by tolerating zealot Mods like Cavscout79 to run amok like Inspector Clouseau on crystal meth analyzing every sentence posted for signs of trolling, baiting or general purpose nonconformity.

You shut down debate and argument right when it gets interesting (Letter to Obama) Did it ever occur to you Mods that argument/debate for millions of people is a rewarding experience and people would return to this site just to read it?

And Pzycho if you ever feel brave enough to step out from under your Mod safe harbor for a little mano-a-mano test of verbal communication skills – please let me know. LMFAO

Mel
04-14-2012, 07:24 PM
Interesting to note, that thread you dug up had 206 comments – what’s the average now? Six or so drab colorless repetitive echoing of one another to keep from getting negs from the Born on the Bayou – Dueling Banjos Brothers!!

:lol: :lol: I knew you were nothing but a troll.You can throw out all the ten dollar words you like,but when all is said and done.Your no more special than any other troll that's come and gone.Your so transparent....

DevilDog812
04-14-2012, 09:43 PM
Don't think you were around that long ago, but BlackHawk was another fantastic member that got banned. He had a service badge, 15 uploads, and his name had "all american" in it.
Except for the fact that 1. He wasn't even American, and he was never in the military 2. He sent terroristic threats and he told me that he wanted me to join the Army, go to iraq, be kidnapped, and have my parents watch me be beheaded.

wanny1971
04-14-2012, 10:19 PM
wormhole your not enlightened matey
debating is just un-enlightened idiots seeking there unanswerable questions from mendacious idiots.. which is debatable..telling factual enlightenments without first hand experience is just un-factual speculation..
and the amor fati carousel keeps spinning.. ;)

Stark
04-15-2012, 04:15 AM
Guys I have no idea why this link was posted somebody explain please

MadeInRu
04-15-2012, 06:30 AM
Guys I have no idea why this link was posted somebody explain please

Dunno, perhaps the reason Wormhole was send in time out, but that link is like 1 year old or so.

Stark
04-15-2012, 07:25 AM
The thing is this most don't understand this managing a small community like ac is challenging at the best of times, once we let everybody do what ever they want to and u have half of the community demand that the page needs to be policed
Once you police it and get rid of trouble makers who have zero respect for the work the mods are doing and next you are being accused of suffocation

You can never please everybody it's impossible.

No wonder so many pages like theync don't even bother monitoring comments
Overall ac is pretty lawless and with that I mean you get away with a lot more than u would on other webpages

Wormhole what you don't understand is when u compare ac to huge pages like ll this here is a very small community without any policing this here would fall apart the peace at ac is very fragile