PDA

View Full Version : Serious question: Zimmerman? WTF is up with the black panther shit?

Stark
04-12-2012, 12:41 PM
God almighty this is turning out to be the biggest shitstorm after Rosie Park told the racist bus driver to go fuck himself.
HAHA now you have the ultra racist black panthers coming out of the woodwork claiming that it is time to free the oppressed black man and woman in America, i've just heard a youtube video were these dippshits call apron a race war throwing around racist terms for white people and all thinking its okay to fight racism with racism :rolleyes:

Fuck me these people are dumber than a second coat of paint.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMVtojHa_xI

This kinda shit!!! -

http://polpix.sueddeutsche.com/polopoly_fs/1.1331088.1334248188!/image/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/560x315/image.jpg

nastyleg
04-12-2012, 12:53 PM
Wow Zimmrrman is a light skinned Mexican. So yes whitey, honky, wonder bread, white devil, rednecks, crackers killed Tryvon Martin. Dumbasses. Fuctards for prosecutors failed to handle this case properly. I know innocent until proven guilty but sitting on thier hands this whole time to wait and charge him even after the inconsistencies in his story's.

Stark
04-12-2012, 01:00 PM
Wow Zimmrrman is a light skinned Mexican. So yes whitey, honky, wonder bread, white devil, rednecks, crackers killed Tryvon Martin. Dumbasses. Fuctards for prosecutors failed to handle this case properly. I know innocent until proven guilty but sitting on thier hands this whole time to wait and charge him even after the inconsistencies in his story's.

My problem is with these dumb white bourgeois middle class "lets change" motherfuckers, these people that think there is nothing wrong with this world as long as we all eat our mueslie, I hate these people and I am using a word that I usually never use when I talk about anybody, I might dislike Nigerians (the once we have in ireland) but i don't hate them, but I HATE these people, these moral crusaders these fucking people that have NEVER EVER BEEN HONEST WITH THEMSELVES, they don't give a shit about black people but they go with the flow, they march with black panthers to show their solidarity but completely miss the point that they are a completely racist fucking organization many believing that white people should be eradicated from this planet, the once that demonstrator and demand change but have a fucking chilled latte from starbucks in their hand.

BrendenF11
04-12-2012, 02:08 PM
There is a double standard in the US due to our countries history. While it is ok for black people to call white people anything they want, it is not ok for the roles to be reversed. That is because of our history, the 60's weren't that long ago and a lot of people from that generation are still around and they have a lot of hate towards whites. That hate has been preached over the years to their children, and groups like the black panthers are becoming more and more prevalent. Which is foolish because they are a spitting image of exactly what they hate.

Free country though they can do what they want. I always get people pissed at me when I use racial slurs in conversations where I was first called a cracker, or white trash or whatever first. I find offense in those words so I return the favor to whom ever said it to me. Some how I end up getting labeled as the racist, which is fine, but it just illustrates the double standard. I really like it when my black, or hispanic friends are around and back me up usually leaves the person I'm arguing with at a loss for words.

KKK, black panthers and neo nazis are all the same, hell they should get together and have a giant party just to see what happens.

eaglethebeagle
04-12-2012, 05:07 PM
Im ready for any war here in Florida lets go....

KGCNC
04-12-2012, 08:07 PM
Brenden, I believe that first paragraph you wrote sums it all up. Judging by the video I feel the BLACK PANTHER PARTY should be labeled a TERRORIST ORGANIZATION. You feel me?

BrendenF11
04-12-2012, 08:33 PM
I find it hard to label a group that has not acted upon their words to be labeled as a terrorist organization. I do believe in free speech and freedom of thought, and as much of a double standard that I am being held to with actions from other races simply because I am white, I refuse to do the same. I do believe that they should be scrutinized and held to the same level and receive the same attention any extremist racial group, ie kkk neo nazi groups islamic radicals and christian radicals. Meaning FBI, ATF, envolvement. There is no reason that they should not be considered a threat to this country simply because of their race, it is their anti white extremist racial views which puts them in the same boat as the kkk or neo nazis.

Will anything be done? No, it would be seen as an attack on blacks by whites, somehow.

If they act upon anything they said, then yes they are a terrorist organization and should be treated as such, but until then. We live in a reactive society opposed to a preemtive society, which is unfortunate in a way, but it has kept us as a free society and the best in the world.

wanny1971
04-12-2012, 08:38 PM
the new and improved black panther Ten-Point Program,

our demands..
own Land..named.. getto land (only for honkey hating racist americans)
food.. everything is free, fried and supersized
Housing.. free rope ladders for our treehouses ..
Education.. yeah boy teachings from the grand master flavour flav
Clothing.. must be two sizes too big and expose ass cracks
Justice and Peace.. but thats excluding all whitemen
the right to bang white chicks
everyone to speak the native language called.. unintelligible getto shit talk
free crack and a lazy-boy chair
totally ignore all whites that are trying to bring equality for everyone..and keep calling you white folks,racists honkey's untill we shame you into giving in, and our demands are met

don't care if the above is considered racist.. the FUCKING COURTS ARE THE LAW.. zimmerman was correctly found guilty
ffs.. go back to your fried chicken.. and enjoy it you muppets..
ps.. in england that bitch would be charged with insightment to riot..threats to kill, terrorism charges, racal aggrivation
and several other race related crimes.. sometimes free speech can be too free and dangerous..

serpa6
04-12-2012, 10:21 PM
These Motherfuckers should learn there history Do they ever Mention New Bedford mass in the late 1960's I was a child but I do remeber they marched with there bullshit through that city and tried tried to burn it down this is what happened they where met by a angry Black and white crowd with firearms they managed to burn some houses but a few of them where shot in the process then the military and police got involved there demonstration as they called it came to a quick end If they did not get involved there would have been more bloodshed then ever imagined They had vowed to burn every southeastern city to the ground With this bullshit about oppression of the black community well the black community gave them there own lessons on being assholes I hope that if they ever try to do this shit in fl The same happens to them and more And yes they are a terrorist group that has not acted yet But when they do I hope they meet there fate like every terrorist in the world meets thiers DEAD

KGCNC
04-12-2012, 10:41 PM
Reactive society? Not after 9/11. I still say they are a bunch of terrorists. Period. Im sure Uncle Sam has his eye on em.

BrendenF11
04-12-2012, 10:50 PM
This is why I would not label the black panthers as a terrorist group. I do agree that freedome of speech can be dangerous, but I would take that freedom over any form of repression from saying some words. These members of the michigan militia were arrested and put on trial for the words they said.

http://articles.cnn.com/2012-03-28/justice/justice_michigan-militia-trial_1_judge-victoria-roberts-hutaree-militia-thomas-piatek?_s=PM:JUSTICE

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/28/us/hutaree-militia-members-acquitted-of-sedition.html

They represent something I support in no way. All that they did was speak words, nothing more. I will not live in a society where words are treated the same as actions, that seems a bit extreme but it is the foundation of American law and society. Beyond a reasonable doubt, rings a bell. There is absolute reason to put pressure onto the black panther organization, no doubt, and pressure which can put them out of order.

BrendenF11
04-12-2012, 10:55 PM
I hope they do have their eye on them, but I do hope that they also maintain some sort of democratic process and maintain it throughout. I do not want to lose my rights because of some extremist nut jobs that have some sort of BS ideal and belief which does not fit into American society. Don't get me wrong I do want them sanctioned and limited due to the threat that they pose, but I do NOT want it to cross the limits of the constitution. I feel that the control and elimination of these groups are linked to a lot of the laws that govern the United States, the patriot act being one of them along with all NDAA bills, and those are extremely dangerous far beyond the black panthers or neo nazi groups.

serpa6
04-12-2012, 11:08 PM
Check this out July 1970 http://www.whalingcity.net/new_bedford_local_history_1970_1979.html

eaglethebeagle
04-13-2012, 12:28 AM
Do you think obama had the help of voter fraud to get elected? This shit is happening and they better be all over it this election.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mb4rFwe5RV4

eaglethebeagle
04-13-2012, 01:57 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht69L6ptHNM&feature=youtu.be

wormhole
04-13-2012, 09:28 AM
To non-Americans puzzled. The Second Amendment of America is our curse – not much anyone can do about it, it’s similar to being born into a Muslim country. The stand your ground law in Florida, which allows someone to use deadly force anywhere that they feel threatened, was fiercely promoted by the National Rifle Association, the NRA is this gigantic political force within our nation, within our culture promoting gun love and worship. The result is Black teenagers run wild with AK-47s and nuts like this Zimmerman can get concealed carry permits and shoot someone dead when all it might have been is a fist fight. Insanity.

Jdubya
04-13-2012, 11:48 AM
You say all it might have been is a fist fight like that is nothing. Just a fist fight can be deadly and if someone is attacking you how are you supposed to know if they are trying to kill you, rob you, or if its "just a fist fight".

I can say firmly that Zimmerman did screw up by not listening to the dispatcher when he was told not to follow but, if he was being attacked by that kid then he was within his rights to shoot him. Remember hindsight is 20/20 so what may seem clear cut now may not have been so clear at the time.

Also, I believe your hatred for the NRA is misplaced due to the fact that the NRA promotes safe and responsible gun ownership for law-abiding citizens not criminals.

nastyleg
04-13-2012, 12:07 PM
Criminals don't care about where they can and cannot carry a gun, and if a person wants a gun they will find a way to get it. As for Zimmerman, he fucked up in my opinion. He did the right thing by calling the cops, he fucked up when he pursued Tryvon. Legally right now it looks like he failed to fully comply with the stand your ground law. He was following and there for aggravated the situation instead of backing off and letting the cops do thier job.

eaglethebeagle
04-13-2012, 12:15 PM
To non-Americans puzzled. The Second Amendment of America is our curse – not much anyone can do about it, it’s similar to being born into a Muslim country. The stand your ground law in Florida, which allows someone to use deadly force anywhere that they feel threatened, was fiercely promoted by the National Rifle Association, the NRA is this gigantic political force within our nation, within our culture promoting gun love and worship. The result is Black teenagers run wild with AK-47s and nuts like this Zimmerman can get concealed carry permits and shoot someone dead when all it might have been is a fist fight. Insanity.

Really? You are on a military site talking about the 2nd amendment is a curse... your a straight up troll...

wormhole
04-13-2012, 01:01 PM
Really? You are on a military site talking about the 2nd amendment is a curse... your a straight up troll...

No, actually about 45% of Americans favor stricter gun control and I would bet most Europeans think total access to all kinds of weapons for everyone is nuts. Yes this is a military site and I like M-240s as a great gun but it needs to stay locked up at military bases.

sw1442
04-13-2012, 01:18 PM
this "racewar" shit is totally fictitious, hyped as much as possible- sanford Florida is supposed to be a RACIAL-BATTLEGROUND right now lmao, my buddy lives there and he says it's been perfectly calm with people going about their business as usual.
So they found a couple idiots on the radio- I don't think that's national news. In fact, the black panthers (the guys who were *actually* struggling against actual mass racial injustice, suffered COINTELPRO assassinations, watercannons, etc... and many of whom went on to become lawyers, doctors, and so on,) are suing the new black panthers- probably for doing such god damn stupid shit under the name.

hope they win.

Jdubya
04-13-2012, 02:14 PM
@wormhole

We do not have "total access to all kinds of weapons". If someone wanted to obtain a machine gun such as an M-240 there are strict laws and regulations that apply. Not to mention the M-240 was adopted in the late 70s to early 80s which means that there are probably very few available due to the Firearm Owners protection act of 1986 which made MGs illegal for civillians to own if made after May 19, 1986. The amendment also held that any such weapon manufactured and registered before the May 19 cutoff date could still be legally owned and transferred by civilians. Therefore there is only a limited number of weapons available and they are not easily obtained. I know of only two homicides that have been committed with legally owned MGs since 1934. One of which was committed by a law enforcement officer. Do some research on the NFA of 1934, the GCA of 1968 and FOPA of 1986. Look up statistics on crime with NFA items and weapons and you will see they are few and far between.

762happy
04-14-2012, 06:01 AM
they can bring it.

serpa6
04-14-2012, 10:43 PM
@Wormhole aka "valley boy do you live in Fl no you dont so shut the fuck up and before you do your trolling at least make it right and find out what the fuck your talking about Ok mate

DevilDog812
04-14-2012, 10:49 PM
I don't really think that Zimmerman did that much wrong. In my mind, the only thing he did wrong was chase the kid, which of course led to the the kid fighting him which ended in Zimmerman shooting him. However, he DID have reasons to be suspicious of Trayvon besides being black, eyewitnesses say that Trayvon had Zimmerman on the ground and was fighting him, and the police report shows that Zimmerman had lacerations on his head. The biased media and all of the attention skewed the court's decision and ruined his life, and even if he was found not guilty, the bad name he received would ruin his life anyways. He did cause the entire thing by following him, but he should definitely not receive life in prison for that.

eaglethebeagle
04-15-2012, 01:13 AM
he will get 15 to 20 but likely parole out after 10 with good behavior.

eaglethebeagle
04-15-2012, 02:52 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLLmsfoJwSI&feature=related

First, yes I actually watched and or listened to this entire damn video. This guy has his followers better controlled than obama does the hippy libby zombies.

@31:10 or so..... the familiar "allah ackbar allah ackbar"

@3:30 begins the death talk of obama

I wanted to stop but this is some good quality comedy.

wormhole
04-15-2012, 10:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLLmsfoJwSI&feature=related

First, yes I actually watched and or listened to this entire damn video. This guy has his followers better controlled than obama does the hippy libby zombies.

@31:10 or so..... the familiar "allah ackbar allah ackbar"

@3:30 begins the death talk of obama

I wanted to stop but this is some good quality comedy.

Flying Dog’s guilt by association video – what’s the connection, is it because goofy Farakhan is black and he likes Obama? Suspected secret Muslim brotherhood?

Why not discuss the legitimate significant differences between the parties on political issues – Obama Care, Buffett Rule, etc.

Why would someone with your beliefs watch that video – what is the obsession – is it red meat to a southern boy racist? You can’t stand it that a Black besmirched the Presidency and it eats at you, well consider this….he flushes more IQs down the toilet when he takes a shit than your whole family of squirrel and possum hunters have collectively.

Sixx
04-15-2012, 10:26 AM
Wormhole please stop with the insults

KGCNC
04-15-2012, 11:21 AM
On the chance Zimmerman gets off, he can sue the media for all kinds of things. But I dunno bout him getting off at the moment.... This much I can tell you,had he not pursued that kid and complied,this would had have a better outcome.

Sixx
04-15-2012, 11:32 AM
But is it proven that he continued to pursue after the dispatcher warned against it? His response to the dispatcher was "Ok"
Was it Trayvon that turned into the pursuer? Who was the real aggressor?
I cannot find anything concrete.

All I really see now is a concerned citizen that took neighborhood watch serious......followed a suspicious individual while reporting it to the authorities and was attacked by the teen for observing/reporting those activities.

Zimmerman carried a concealed firearm legally for personal protection as many people do....the pistol had nothing to do with "neighborhood watch"

If Trayvon was so concerned about his safety regarding this crazy "white guy" that was following him.........how come he did not dial 911? He chose to confront and attack Zimmerman instead.

serpa6
04-15-2012, 06:01 PM
But is it proven that he continued to pursue after the dispatcher warned against it? His response to the dispatcher was "Ok"
Was it Trayvon that turned into the pursuer? Who was the real aggressor?
I cannot find anything concrete.

All I really see now is a concerned citizen that took neighborhood watch serious......followed a suspicious individual while reporting it to the authorities and was attacked by the teen for observing/reporting those activities.

Zimmerman carried a concealed firearm legally for personal protection as many people do....the pistol had nothing to do with "neighborhood watch"

If Trayvon was so concerned about his safety regarding this crazy "white guy" that was following him.........how come he did not dial 911? He chose to confront and attack Zimmerman instead.
Sixx Bud
Zimmerman as part of his neighbor hood watch was not suppose to be carrying a firearm, all his job Is was when he seen something suspicious he was to call 911 and report it and if they told him not to pursue then he was suppose to listen to dispatch, in which he failed to do.
He was suppose to meet them and they where going to stop and question the kid, plus his record he should have never been carrying I know doing that job anything can happen and you should have a right to carry but if he had a record he should not have been on that neighborhood watch patrol and if dispatch tells you don't pursue then you don't as old bill said he falls in between the Brady bill and the stand your ground laws Brady ( has a record of violent crime) stand your ground (even though I think he was never convicted I THINK He should have not had a firearm and if it was true IF that the kid beat him then he had the right to protect himself)
But I think he should not have had the firearm to begin with I think he provoke it and maybe the kid did beat his ass we will never know
Sorry for my grammar but I try

wormhole
04-15-2012, 09:06 PM
The death of Trayvon tells us something is wrong with America, in Florida ("Gunshine" state) almost anyone can qualify for a concealed weapons license, unless charged with a felony, you could be a retard high school dropout, a Creationist or a mentally deranged believer in the Rapture coming or you could talk to Jesus on your cell phone or hear voices in your rice krispies – no problem ……..you get a 17 round Glock auto to make you a real man.

eaglethebeagle
04-15-2012, 09:11 PM
Lol heck yeah I live in the gunshine state. Too bad obama doest care about the real trouble in America with all the gang bangin dope dealin thugs commitin black on black crime.

wormhole
04-15-2012, 09:15 PM
Lol heck yeah I live in the gunshine state. Too bad obama doest care about the real trouble in America with all the gang bangin dope dealin thugs commitin black on black crime.

Birddoggie, please run your posts through a word processer – reading them gives me a headache.

serpa6
04-15-2012, 09:34 PM
Birddoggie, please run your posts through a word processer – reading them gives me a headache.
Worm just had enough of you bash someone one more time this will be your final warning
I live in the gun shine state and a lot of the populous does not own firearms valley boy and I do mean boy Shut your trap unless you have something positive to say and if you do not like someones comments or post go somewhere else Got it also real men you know nothing about!!!!

wormhole
04-15-2012, 10:39 PM
Half the country is talking about Florida’s permissive gun laws including Bill Cosby – so that’s not a legitimate point of discussion? Does AC have thought crimes?

BrendenF11
04-15-2012, 10:53 PM
The Florida laws of stand your ground or castle doctrine do not apply to this case. The defense will make it seem that they do, but read the law and read the hand outs that are given to people who take the conceal and carry classes. It is like getting a class 3 liscense when you have a conceal and carry, you sacrifice a lot of rights and a lot of the legal freedoms do not apply to you. In other words, there are many restrictions.

wormhole
04-15-2012, 11:10 PM
The Florida laws of stand your ground or castle doctrine do not apply to this case. The defense will make it seem that they do, but read the law and read the hand outs that are given to people who take the conceal and carry classes. It is like getting a class 3 liscense when you have a conceal and carry, you sacrifice a lot of rights and a lot of the legal freedoms do not apply to you. In other words, there are many restrictions.

Say what? Jesus fucking Christ – please do this, go to Google news and type in Trayvon Martin, stand your ground laws, and read from a fucking a billion legal experts!!!!!!!!

Ah shit, what's wrong me, why do I post here?

DevilDog812
04-15-2012, 11:15 PM
I keep asking myself the same question wormhole, why do you keep posting here?

BrendenF11
04-15-2012, 11:26 PM
Nope. Everything that I have found, everything I have read does not justify the killing of a person. This is all circumstantial evidence from what we have seen so far. However, conceal and carry laws, and the stand your ground law do not provide protection for those that are the aggressors. For example, if someone walks up to you on the street starts the fight and you, in self defense, shoot that person out of fear of personal injury. You are justified. If you approach someone with the intent of invoking some sort of action, or that person sees it as such, you become the aggressor. The laws will no longer apply to your case. Then there is the under lying fact of what he was supposed to do as a neighborhood watch captain, as serpa pointed out. He did not follow any guidelines that were given to him per the law.

PS- I am not a lawyer or a person that is personally involved with the case, my opinions are simply based on what I have read and heard to date. I do not know the whole case and I probably never will, however I do personally believe that (from what I have read and heard) this law of self defense should not be in question as it does not apply to this case.

Thank you for your contribution wormhole. I like a civil discussion.

nastyleg
04-16-2012, 01:24 AM
Look at the generally agreed upon facts of this case. A "white" Hispanic male on a neighborhood patrol saw a suspicious black teen. The Hispanic male makes a call to 9/11. The dispatcher tells him not to follow/persue. There is a confrontation. A gun is drawn and the black teen is killed. The Hispanic male gives his side of the.story which has several various ways of what happened. This case doesn't look good for zimmerman at all. He went into hiding, don't blame him, but didn't call his lawyers. Hmmmm.

eaglethebeagle
04-16-2012, 01:42 AM
Say what? Jesus fucking Christ – please do this, go to Google news and type in Trayvon Martin, stand your ground laws, and read from a fucking a billion legal experts!!!!!!!!

Ah shit, what's wrong me, why do I post here?

Look I am trying to tell you don't do this. I want to break the cycle of hate. I would like to understand you and the psychology behind why you want to be like this? Really everyone here wants you to just be a man with his own opinion and use some intelligence when doing so. There is no need to be juvenile and say mean things to all of us. It is so hurtful to hear insults and such mean language from you all the time. I cried myself to sleep last night and needed my wife to hug me today when I remember your last insult to me. I am coping with it the best I can. Look I will forgive you and we can be friends if you can stop it wormhole?

Please....

veritas44
04-16-2012, 02:28 AM
He was charged with 2nd degree manslaughter...they did this knowing they could never get a conviction for this but it allowed them to add the lesser charges of voluntary manslaughter and involuntary manslaughter. This way the jury can try to justify convicting him of something, appeasing the angry few and go home feeling good about themselves

Stark
04-16-2012, 02:38 AM
He was charged with 2nd degree manslaughter...they did this knowing they could never get a conviction for this but it allowed them to add the lesser charges of voluntary manslaughter and involuntary manslaughter. This way the jury can try to justify convicting him of something, appeasing the angry few and go home feeling good about themselves

I think the black community will go absolutely apeshit (sorry no racism pun here) when Zimmerman gets free - I am talking about riots.

veritas44
04-16-2012, 03:14 AM
I think the black community will go absolutely apeshit (sorry no racism pun here) when Zimmerman gets free - I am talking about riots.

Sorry... I meant 2nd murder.
But you are right. If he is found not guilty they will go insane.
That's why the prosecutor charged him with 2nd degree...it gives them the best chance of getting him on something.

Stark
04-16-2012, 03:31 AM
Sorry... I meant 2nd murder.
But you are right. If he is found not guilty they will go insane.
That's why the prosecutor charged him with 2nd degree...it gives them the best chance of getting him on something.

I'm afraid anything apart from heavy time will be not good enough for most people the way they feel - I don't even want to know what will happen to him if he has to go to prison.

serpa6
04-16-2012, 03:38 PM
This is Florida boss if a conviction comes and he does time some one will get him belive me

wormhole
04-16-2012, 05:59 PM
Look I am trying to tell you don't do this. I want to break the cycle of hate. I would like to understand you and the psychology behind why you want to be like this? Really everyone here wants you to just be a man with his own opinion and use some intelligence when doing so. There is no need to be juvenile and say mean things to all of us. It is so hurtful to hear insults and such mean language from you all the time. I cried myself to sleep last night and needed my wife to hug me today when I remember your last insult to me. I am coping with it the best I can. Look I will forgive you and we can be friends if you can stop it wormhole?

Please....

LOL that’s pretty pretty good – but alas I got put on probation by Mr. Stark so no more ad hominem repartee from my side and of course you realize that because I don’t know who you are, my ad hominemies about your family have no meaning.

brightgoo
04-28-2012, 11:37 AM
A ( 240 Bravo ) lol, dude (wormhole) I WISH I could just go buy one, b/c I would go buy 4 of them! Didnt I see you on WhaleWars? Go google "buy M-240" and you'll probably get a airsoft site lol. You are something else W.H. :)

mrfrosty
04-29-2012, 02:26 AM