PDA

View Full Version : Server bill

eaglethebeagle
04-05-2012, 10:23 PM
I think we did this before with posting ideas but it never hurts to try again.

First I was curious if it benefits AC if we click the links in the sponsored links area? The links are as follows

Airsoft Gun

Build Your Dream AR-15

1911 Parts

Concealed Carry Test

GEARHOG.com - Daily Deals 50% OFF

Outdoor Daily Deals - 50% OFF

Hand Held Flashlights

GEARHOG.com - Daily Deals

Ammunition at Brownells

GEARHOG.com - Shooting + Hunting Deals

Airsoft Rifle

Rifle Parts

Ruger Training Quiz

Electric Airsoft

Reloading

Ed Brown Parts

These dont work here but they do on the front page. Does AC get any revenue if we click these links and go to those sites? Or if we go to those sites and order something?

If so brownells is an excellent site and that is just one I noticed.

Secondly, the t-shirts can you make a better ad placement on the front page or on every media page? So that when someone is on the home page they see a well placed ad with a image of AC t shirts?
Then also on each media or video page so that there is no place you can go on AC without this ad being visible?

Then you have more chance of getting hits on that advertisement and letting people know you have shirts for sale. The video of windmill should be used too its awesome advertising. I am sure he would only ask for a small residual. :D

Have you ever looked into linking to other sites? Like sharing each others websites and so then maybe bring more members and more revenue possibilities?

I am sure there are other marketing and revenue ideas out there that other members have. So just wanted to see what we can do to make it easier for the big guy paying the bills each month.

:thumbsup: