PDA

View Full Version : Credit to Joelee Sudan Transforming to the next Iran?

serpa6
04-05-2012, 10:20 PM
The credits for this post go to Joelee Info:

The Sudanese regime is on its way to becoming the next Iran, regardless of whether President Omar Bashir remains in power or not. The country is moving towards becoming a full-blown sharia state, comparable to Iran, Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan under the Taliban. Towards that end, 500-700,000 Christians have been told to pack up and leave by April 8 or they’ll be treated as foreigners.

The Bashir regime has always been an enemy of the U.S. and those who value human rights, but it is now doing everything it can to please its Islamist opposition. The regime knew it would raise the ire of the Islamists when it allowed the mostly-Christian region of South Sudan to become an independent country. In the hopes of staving off a rebellion, Bashir promised to remodel his country based on sharia law with Arabic as the only official language. He also promised not to seek another term in 2015.

Bashir’s most powerful opponent is a cleric named Hasan al-Turabi, the leader of the Sudanese branch of the Muslim Brotherhood. It is hard to overstate his impact on the growth of Islamic extremism and terrorism. He has been called \"Sudan\'s Osama\" and \"The Pope of Terrorism.\" After helping Bashir come to power, Turabi used his base in Sudan to build close relationships with every virtually single Islamic terrorist group and government. He worked hard to bring together secularists like Saddam Hussein, Sunni radicals like Osama Bin Laden and Shiite radicals like Iran and Hezbollah into a common anti-Western front. Turabi became close with Bin Laden and Ayman al-Zawahiri, though he today criticizes some of their tactics as being “counterproductive.”

After South Sudan seceded, the Islamists demanded that Bashir made good on his word. They formed the Islamic Constitution Front and drafted a sharia-based constitution. The imam of Khartoum’s Grand Mosque endorsed it and said Bashir must “either rule by Islam or go.” Other members of the group explicitly said they’d revolt if their wishes aren’t granted.

Bashir, right, declared that that any person whose great-grandparents born in the south or is part of a southern ethnic group will no longer be considered a citizen after April 8. That means that the country’s 500-700,000 Christians must get out now or have their rights reduced to that of a foreigner. This is nowhere in the news. Imagine if Israel had issued such an order to 100 Palestinians

The Sudanese Christians are facing increasing persecution. In February, eight bombs were dropped on a Christian college built by Franklin Graham’s charity. Humanitarian aid is being blocked to those in the Southern Kordofan and Blue Nile Provinces, forcing the U.S. to consider an operation to rescue about 500,000 people from imminent famine. Any presence of foreign troops in this area would probably trigger a call to jihad by Islamist clerics and possibly the Bashir regime.

This isn’t to say that Bashir is a friend of the U.S. who was pushed into a corner. It is true that his regime has become much more cooperative on counter-terrorism since 2001. The State Department nearly delisted it as a State Sponsor of Terrorism last year as a reward for letting South Sudan vote on independence. The State Department’s eagerness to mend ties with Sudan led it to overlook its ongoing support for terrorism.

The State Department conceded that Hamas, Al-Qaeda and Palestinian Islamic Jihad operate in Sudan. It reassured us that the regime “does not openly support the presence” of the latter two, but doesn’t preclude the possibility of secret support. After all, Bashir’s rule is tyrannical and it’s hard to believe that high-profile terrorist groups could operate in Sudan without the regime knowing.

The State Department downplayed Sudan’s support for Hamas, saying it is limited to fundraising. This is demonstrably false. Israel has carried out airstrikes on convoys delivering Iranian arms to Hamas through Sudan since January 2009. There were two strikes in December 2011 alone. An opposition newspaper was shut down in 2010 after it disclosed the existence of an Iranian arms factory in Khartoum used to supply Hamas and Iranian-backed militants in Yemen and Somalia. This is made all the more serious when you consider the fact that when Ayatollah Khamenei visited Sudan in 2006, he declared that Iran would share its nuclear technology with Islamic allies.

Omar Bashir will either implement the Islamist agenda or they will remove him from power and do it themselves. Either way, Sudan is on the way to joining the ranks of Iran and Saudi Arabia.

Runtime: 04:08
Size: 27.73MB
Added: 5th April 2012
Views: 292

the vid will be embedded

BrendenF11
04-05-2012, 10:46 PM
I do not like participating in other countries affairs, I also think each country is allowed to govern itself as it see's fit, BUT I also put one thing and one thing only above anything and that is the Constitution of the United States and what it says. First off I don't care if it is christian, muslim, jewish, bedhist, wicken, athiest, jedi (funny story from basic training about that one). The fact that a government has declared a religious group essentially insufficient, and has told them to leave or else should be challenged.

Now here is where it gets screwy, I HATE the UN with a fricken passion. I hate NATO, it is a group which supports each other on a limited basis and has nothing to do with alliances ( alliances mean much more than what nato shows.)

There are two options here, as far as I see it, to the US involvement in the Sudan:

A: The UN serves the Sudaneese govt, a proposal cut all ties with terrorist organizations, allow humanitarian aid to pass, challenge the ruler of the party for control of the country ( I do not think that forcing democracy upon anyone is a solution for anything, it is our ideal not theirs).

B: Follow all of the conditions of Alpha, or face the consequences. World sanctions, military strikes, money benefitting their enemies, etc etc etc

Now the truth, nothing will happen and people will be slaughtered and years from now we will all be crying out for justice. My personal take on this issue is that the world does not care enough about anyone to donate the resources and manpower to do thing right. Right is a funny word?!?! The united nations and the world have never done anything "right", and that is why nothing will happen in this case. The right thing to do would be to get involved, and it won't happen. Their terrorist links WILL be resolved, it will take time but the US always sorts its shit out. It just won't be tomorrow.

eaglethebeagle
04-06-2012, 12:17 AM
I am tired of helping (meddling to the natives of whatever country) so we are damned if we do damned if we dont.

There will be those that say fuck America they wont help us fuck them we wish they all die. Then there are those that if we did help would say fuck America they are occupying us and they are killing innocent people fuck the occupiers and let them all die.

This we have learned from of course the last ten years. I remember iraqi in the streets celebrating saddams fall. They were dragging his broken off head from a statue around the streets. They were saying thank you to our troops. Fast forward to today and they all hate us again.

A-stan we are killing the taliban and they the innocent civilians fear the taliban yet they hate us and dont want us there. So fuck it get out.

Pakistan they hate the taliban they fear the taliban yet they make more stink when we drone some taliban and their human shields than when the taliban come and suicide bomb a couple hundred of their women and children in a market. So again fuck them get out.

I say leave those places so they can kill each other like they have been for centuries.

Double up on our border security and build a better border on Mexico and Canada for that matter. Of course this would be after obama gets booted to the curb cuz he wont do this shit.

Double up on the CIA intel of possible terror cells and monitor the shit out of all the mosque and islamic communities now that they have no restrictions with all the new laws they have passed. They can stick GPS tracking up a imams ass while he takes a shit and it is legal now I am sure.

If we use our CIA in these terrorist shit holes then we can monitor these terrorist and then drone them without permission from any of these roach motels.

If they dont like it so what let them do something about it. They hid bin laden they are lucky we didnt just cut off the their military head and neuter them.

We will not and can not fix all the worlds problems. Let Sean Penn and Angelina Jollie go rescue these liberia wanna be nations.

:thumbsup:

gazzthompson
04-06-2012, 07:43 AM
We will not and can not fix all the worlds problems.

But you seem so keen on attacking iran?

joelee
04-06-2012, 08:45 AM
Ooops. I thanked you Gazz, for your participation in the discussion, but looking at it, it makes it look like I agree with your comment.
Do you really think that the US is the one that is causing problems with Iran?

gazzthompson
04-06-2012, 08:49 AM
Ooops. I thanked you Gazz, for your participation in the discussion, but looking at it, it makes it look like I agree with your comment.
Do you really think that the US is the one that is causing problems with Iran?

Not in the slightest , and I'm not saying that. I'm just confused that eagle seems to be promoting non-intervention in this thread, but seemed so keen on invading/attacking iran in the next?

eaglethebeagle
04-06-2012, 10:56 AM
Like I said we cannot fix "ALL" of the worlds problems but there is definitely an order of priority to which we protect our own interest and our allies interest. I know gazz you wake up everyday and the world is so complicated to you. It must suck to be so confused all the time.

gazzthompson
04-06-2012, 11:04 AM
I'm not confused in the slightest, but thanks for the concern.

Sixx
04-06-2012, 04:14 PM
I'm not confused in the slightest, but thanks for the concern.

:D :D

Man I love the forums now....
The discussions here are way better than the ones on that are on the front page :)

conorcolt
04-06-2012, 04:53 PM
america! fuck yeah! here to save the motherfucking day!!! but then we dont

eaglethebeagle
04-06-2012, 07:53 PM
read the comments on this india/paki website

http://abhisays.com/hot-shot/us-offers-reward-of-10-million-dollar-for-hafiz-saeeds-head.html