PDA

View Full Version : AC Hate Mail

ErisKillton
03-24-2012, 09:58 AM
"The following message was sent to you via the Apacheclips Forums Contact Us form by Tcharles Rafael ( mailto:tcharles.7.rafael@gmail.com ).

--------------------------------

We demand the immediate removal of an emoticon in this area of the common production of videos, which consists of a Muslim man apparently raping a horse that, for violating the laws of ethics, morals and good manners, we demand the immediate removal of the same, both for quality and for the very existence of the site apacheclips."

Here is our response.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. We have deleted the video and emoticon in question and have also shut down the account of the member who has uploaded the video.

Oh wait, just kidding. We haven't - not the one in question and also the other 5 - 10 videos of similar laughable video footage.

I find your assumption that the emoticon in question is that of a particular religion quite offensive.
There is nothing to suggest that the goat fucker in question is of any religion. Its simply a man shagging an animal. If you make assumptions that man is Muslim you must have preconceived notions that all Muslims are goat fuckers.

It is therefor our opinion and the opinion of our lawyer that you are ....... a moron; but please continue sending us your funny and amusing emails.
Please also note that your e-mail and letter will be published in full on apacheclips.com

(Pro tip, having the benny hill soundtrack playing in the background while viewing the video = epic win and even funnier.)

What would be your response? :lol:

Clodius
03-24-2012, 10:47 AM
We love animals that's why none of us found the video offensive.

eaglethebeagle
03-24-2012, 10:49 AM
Awesome job AC now lets see what these cavemen try to do next with their ignorance and stench.

My response is if the shoe fits then maybe stop fucking animals and you wont be so insulted by normal people making fun of you....

Great job AC this really just made my year.:thumbsup:

MadeInRu
03-24-2012, 11:09 AM
I mean, with all my respect to Eris, as what i will say is not polite...

Why those dudes wont use their frikin hand lol.....

Why abuse animals?

DevilDog812
03-24-2012, 11:31 AM
I mean, with all my respect to Eris, as what i will say is not polite...

Why those dudes wont use their frikin hand lol.....

Why abuse animals?
Because their hand is for wiping :P

Rexford696
03-24-2012, 11:34 AM
I appreciate your concern about the goat molester. However, was any regards given to the goat and/or possible sheep. Any civil society would not tolerate this behavior and therefore demand justice for the poor animal. Obviously not an act of consent by the party being intruded, should we behead him or is that not written in the Koran.

Kidding aside. Islam has to rise up from the idiot dark age culture. But then again. I think the Arab culture loves to suffer in their stupidity.

brightgoo
03-24-2012, 11:37 AM
Ewwww :)

hbk_85
03-24-2012, 01:30 PM
Hi to All.
I do remember uploading few of these inhumane vids on AC. But what the Fuck !!!
Removing A video doesn't hide the Fact that those Muslims like fucking their domestic Animals.

Long live AC !!

hbk_85
03-24-2012, 01:30 PM
Hi to All.
I do remember uploading few of these inhumane vids on AC. But what the Fuck !!!
Removing A video doesn't hide the Fact that those Muslims like fucking their domestic Animals.

Long live AC !!

ErisKillton
03-24-2012, 02:03 PM
We have a reply!!!!!!

The following message was sent to you via the Apacheclips Forums Contact Us form by Tcharles Rafael ( mailto:tcharles.7.rafael@gmail.com ).

--------------------------------

Sorry for your lack of respect, and I feel even more offended by the people emoticons, regardless of their nationality or religion.
I do not know what is your belief, but must know the power of God, and do not know, prepare.

:lol:

thoughts?

MadeInRu
03-24-2012, 02:16 PM
We have a reply!!!!!!

:lol:

thoughts?

What's he smoking lol? I want some... :D

tank3584
03-24-2012, 04:07 PM
I don't see him holding a sign saying...."I'M MUSLUM"...he was brusing his pelvis on the animals behind.....lol..Could this guy Tcharles Rafael be a new czar.....?
Well...Tcharles Rafael if you don't like it get your own animal......ASSHOLE!

thomasjkelley
03-24-2012, 04:14 PM
First he DEMANDS that we change the material on our beloved website because he finds it offensive, & then he threatens with the wrath of God or some nonsense, threatens......who? Stark, Eris, all of us? Who acts like that? What kind of person demands that you change the way you do things (on your own website), & then threatens you when you don't cave to his demands???? Let him do what he wants, all it will do is bring attention to Apacheclips. There is no such thing as bad publicity.

thomasjkelley
03-24-2012, 04:55 PM
"... well Colonel Straight, alls fair in love and war." General Nathan Bedford Forrest

Ahh...Thank you Goo, I did not know that quote was from Gen Forrest. I did however know that he said "I get there fastest with the mostest" (or some variation there of) when speaking about his keys to battlefield victory. Goo, did you know that he enlisted in the rebel army as a private & within one year, was promoted to General? I know the Civil War saw occasion for special circumstances but that is mighty impressive by any standard.

MadeInRu
03-24-2012, 06:10 PM
"I do not know what is your belief, but must know the power of God, and do not know, prepare."

I mean fuck lol... I wouldn't be able to come up with this shit while being totally drunk...

I bet that even god himself thinking:

Wtf did he just said......

I mean fuck that... I'm already preparing for the 10th end of the world, now i have to prepare for some dude who's high?....

Thor66
03-24-2012, 06:14 PM
Hahahah!! Good response.
We re all livin still in free countries. They try to shut us down like "our" politicians do.
But hey!
Dont try to take our freedom! We will never surrender!!!
Just keep on tryin....................

blakey2k
03-24-2012, 08:48 PM
What a Douche!

serpa6
03-24-2012, 09:09 PM
Who the fuck let this guy out of a padded cell and gave him internet What sick fuck would to someting like that

Mel
03-24-2012, 10:39 PM
I typed in "goat fucker emoticon" on google and the very first hit was.

"Apache Clips - Shock & Awe Entertainment
www.apacheclips.com/
I find your assumption that the emoticon in question is that of a particular religion quite offensive. There is nothing to suggest that the goat fucker in question is of ..."

:lol: Good response guys....Classy,yet asshole-ish at the same time. Me likey :thumbsup:

brightgoo
03-25-2012, 02:39 AM
Ahh...Thank you Goo, I did not know that quote was from Gen Forrest. I did however know that he said "I get there fastest with the mostest" (or some variation there of) when speaking about his keys to battlefield victory. Goo, did you know that he enlisted in the rebel army as a private & within one year, was promoted to General? I know the Civil War saw occasion for special circumstances but that is mighty impressive by any standard.

He holds a few records 1) most horses ever shot out from underneath one man, a total of 30. 2) only General to have killed 33 Federal soldiers with saber, shotgun or pistol 3) only General to have enlisted a private and rise through ranks to Lieutenant-General 4) only to be almost killed by a enraged lieutenant of his own (happened in my home town) 5) only Cavalry unit to engage and inflict one of the worst blows to the US Navy to date (in amount of $ wise, not casualty wise)

He also revolutionized Cavalry as we know it today by "getting there firstest with mostest" by galloping to strategic location dismounting his men to take defensive position and hold.
He had his men quit carrying sabers after Shiloh, by recognizing they were a relic of old Napoleanic style wars, with the ushering in of rifled weapons as opposed to smoothbore weapons.
He revolutionized Artillery by being first to charge and advance on foot with artillery on his fireing lines. (a real big shotgun with canister shot or grape shot)

Rommel actually came to America to study a survey the battlefields of Forrest, Brices Crossroads, Parkers crossroads, and others, but this is where he got the idea to use their flak cannons as field artillery. especially effective in Africa campaign.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Day%27s_Gap

Here is link for this quote. The office for steel erection company, I work for is on the route of skirmishes from where this quote was said. :)

Big-D
03-25-2012, 04:27 PM
Dear Tcharles Rafael
I believe in "Live & Let Live" as I think this Particular individual making beautiful passionate love to his Wife does.
He like 95% of earths population is obviously not interested or had enough of blowing up innocent people.
So he is really doing the world a favor by trying to advance this particular race of people.
This may not be the way we 95% would do it but Congrats to him for trying! I hope his plan works. It would be a marked improvement!

goinloco1
03-25-2012, 08:27 PM
"I do not know what is your belief, but must know the power of God, and do not know, prepare."

My belief is that your a tool and a troll.
Problem is there fuzznuts, most all of us can and will survive what comes, your happy ass is the one that wont be ready for shit. We've lived through shit you could never comprehend.
Crawl back in mommy's basement, curl into the fetal, and continuously repeat "nobody likes me, I'm a tool".
By the way, don't try to preach to people. Many of us don't share your beliefs and find your god references offensive. Preach to your buddies that might give a shit.

Bigfoot13
03-25-2012, 08:44 PM
Oh so "thank you highly" for depriving those who think they can change "Our view", Them with such a lower form of as backwards as a culture can be. My hat is off to you my good Sir. "Democracy" you got to love it and our freedom to kick anybody's ass who think they can destroy Democracy. Thanks Man.

kurgen
03-25-2012, 09:34 PM
What a Fucking Moron.... I laughed at this so much my chest hurts now. ..

batwingtech
03-25-2012, 10:32 PM
Ha! Great response!