PDA

View Full Version : Russia Troops In Syria? Report Claims Military Unit Arrives At Syrian Port

eaglethebeagle
03-19-2012, 07:55 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/19/russia-troops-in-syria_n_1364835.html

:duh:

MadeInRu
03-23-2012, 02:31 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/19/russia-troops-in-syria_n_1364835.html

:duh:

Beags, those were a small unit of marines on their way to fight pirates in Somali. About 30 people or so.

Media presented it in a total bullshit way. It was a routine stop for them, all other Russian ships going to Somali also stopping there.

Don't jump to any conclusions when something is being reported in news ;)

Sixx
03-23-2012, 09:15 AM
MadeInRu, how come you are not living in Russia?
Russia is the best and loved by everyone in the world and they never do anything wrong or pissed anyone off....

How come you do not live there?

And before you start.........I already know the United States is shitty and hated by the rest of the world too.

MadeInRu
03-23-2012, 09:42 AM
I was born in Kazakhstan, not Russia. My family was fairly rich in the 90s, but that also became a problem to some people with very good connections in government. They wanted to take our business by force, my father didn't let them, he was killed for that. Only option back then was to move as far as we could from former USSR countries.

So we did. At the age of 16 you don't really choose where to go, so my options were limited. Now i live there where i was brought to.

Hope that answers your question number 1.

2nd:

I never said US is shitty. It is hated by many, for its policy, not by me though. I don't hate any one. And sure as hell would love to visit US one day.

brightgoo
03-23-2012, 11:11 PM
I was born in Kazakhstan, not Russia. My family was fairly rich in the 90s, but that also became a problem to some people with very good connections in government. They wanted to take our business by force, my father didn't let them, he was killed for that. Only option back then was to move as far as we could from former USSR countries.

So we did. At the age of 16 you don't really choose where to go, so my options were limited. Now i live there where i was brought to.

Hope that answers your question number 1.

2nd:

I never said US is shitty. It is hated by many, for its policy, not by me though. I don't hate any one. And sure as hell would love to visit US one day.

Thats awful you and your family had to live through that, and you are obviously a very good person to be able to forgive and not hate anyone.

and if you are ever able to make it to US your welcome at this Apaches home. But I'll have to keep an eye on my old lady because she thinks Borat "is a very sexy" :)

MadeInRu
03-24-2012, 05:47 AM
Thats awful you and your family had to live through that, and you are obviously a very good person to be able to forgive and not hate anyone.

and if you are ever able to make it to US your welcome at this Apaches home. But I'll have to keep an eye on my old lady because she thinks Borat "is a very sexy" :)

Hey lol, i look nothing like Borat XD

eaglethebeagle
03-24-2012, 10:58 AM
Did they ever catch those who tried to take your dads business by force then killed him?... Fuck MIR I am sorry to hear you have gone through that kind of shit and you are a better person for not letting rage rule your life. I admit I would need some payback if any fucking person or government harmed any of my family.

MadeInRu
03-24-2012, 11:13 AM
Did they ever catch those who tried to take your dads business by force then killed him?... Fuck MIR I am sorry to hear you have gone through that kind of shit and you are a better person for not letting rage rule your life. I admit I would need some payback if any fucking person or government harmed any of my family.

We knew exactly who it was man. It's just, well police was on his side sort of speaking, so not much could be done. Its all about who has more power there.

serpa6
03-24-2012, 08:45 PM
That is very Terrible MIR and May your papa rest in Peace and as you can see The reason why tensions where so high in the cold war was just not the arms race it was the way Russian itself treated its people But the thing in everyone's mind was the cold war arms race Leaders here in the US where paranoid about the big Russian bear attacking US soil and European countries and Russia was being paranoid about all the European countries along with the sleeping giant (US)attacking