PDA

View Full Version : Ndaa

daewoo
03-03-2012, 10:21 AM
Why is no one talking about the NDAA law that was just enacted into your country? Its a direct violation of the U.S constituion.

eaglethebeagle
03-03-2012, 11:11 PM
Well our country has more important things to focus on. Have you not heard about angry birds, facebook, and important shows like American idol? Who has time for worrying about losing freedoms and having our Constitution eliminated. Seriously who has time?

serpa6
03-03-2012, 11:17 PM
Enlighten me oh great ones lol jk what the hell is NDAA I looked it up and its another bullshit law in which we shall spends millions if not billions in legal court fees lawyers fight this fucking thing Way to go OBAMA FUCKING IDIOT

daewoo
03-04-2012, 03:08 AM
The fact that they are able to take you to jail without trial is truly something else, i believe hitler did something like this aswell?

eaglethebeagle
03-04-2012, 03:29 AM
totalitarian government it was nazism and communism and the detainment of an American because you can define them as some kind of terrorist and not allow for a trial is totalitarianism. If they are terrorist then allow our judicial system to work and if guilty they will be found guilty but to eliminate due process and indefinate lock up for what the President considers a threat to himself or his style of government is the same as hitler and nazism.

gazzthompson
03-04-2012, 07:33 AM
OBAMA FUCKING IDIOT

Obama may be an idiot, but you must share your hate with congress and the Senate and the people whom wrote this law.

nastyleg
03-04-2012, 11:00 AM
For those not in the know. NDAA has a clause in there that basically states that if the US dumberment calls you a terrorist they can imprison you( US citizens) for an indefinite amount of time without due process.