PDA

View Full Version : Apaches - Post your Armament!!!!

noman1200
06-15-2011, 10:45 PM
Post your guns with info to.
me Kentucky percussion rifle. cal .50,Barrel 33.5", overall Length 49", weight 7ld

Mel
06-15-2011, 10:50 PM
That's a sweet looking smoke pole. :thumbsup:

ErisKillton
06-15-2011, 11:37 PM
Ok heres a recent one.....tho my rifles are constantly changing.... and I probably have posted this somewhere else.....

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb287/RIOTGRRL422/DSCN2339-1.jpg

Just wanna support your thread :)

serpa6
06-15-2011, 11:39 PM
Good thread to start I would like to see what everyone owns I have gotten rid of my guns But Wait till you see what i buy next ;)

Jdubya
06-16-2011, 01:57 PM
Pic 1 is my Bushmaster ACR (.223cal), Pic 2 is my DPMS REPR (.308cal), Pic 3 is a view through the ACOG on the ACR on a 400yd range. I will post more pics tonight.

jamieooh
06-16-2011, 08:35 PM
this is my only gun. a little XD9

noman1200
06-17-2011, 11:14 AM
M61 Vulcan.

BrendenF11
06-17-2011, 12:30 PM
From Rear to front- DPMS Panther 5.56, w/ midwest rail, pistol grip w/ retractable bipod, and aimpoint Comp ML3 4MOA (also has OIF 09-10 commemorative stamped on the side for my deployment), Savage .243 bolt action 4x 12 leoupold scope, Thompson Center .50 muzzle loader, Remington 870 12 Ga., Mossberg silver reserve over under 12 ga., Henry .22 lever action, ruger 10-22,

Handguns, from left to right. Kimber TLE/RL II, .45 ACP, custom etching OIF 09/10, unit crest, and cross cannons (a weapon I am really proud of and look forward to handing it down to my children). Smith and wesson SVE40 .40, Springfield XD subcompact 9mm (not a fan of 9mm but I love the 16 rd mag with it :) , a Ruger single six revolver .22/.22 Mag.

Blades from left to right: Ontario Spax SP-16 surivival axe. Gerber LMF II, I love that knife solid steel core goed clean through with a solid steel point at the base for some zombie skull bashing :) and last is 2 Benchmade 585sbk mini barage.

Just got a great job so some new purchases will be added shortly.

BrendenF11
06-19-2011, 02:50 PM
@ jdubya, how do you like your Bushmaster ACR? I have heard some good things and some bad things about them, I am borderline between buying an ACR/SCAR/or a POF AR. I have heard of the ACR's jamming while firing 556, but not when firing .223, also that they were quite front heavy and some of the barrels aren't chrome lined.

Malice
06-19-2011, 07:35 PM
I didn't want to drag everything down, just my main gear.
I like the pic of all of your ammo, I should do one like that too.. as well as inside my safe but that is for another day (it's a wreck).

Pic 1&2, overall with plate carrier (Condor Tactical), Boots (Blackhawk Warrior Wear), Pants and Belt (Tru-spec), Rifle M&P-15, pistol on left (Sig Sauer P238 concealed carry), Pistol on right (Beretta FS96A2 .40)
Pic 3, some of my favorite patches though I need to fill a space.
Pic 4, M&P-15 with craphole scope (Trijicon ACOG being negotiated), Surefire M952V-TN w/M93
Pic 5, overall. Notice the 3 mag carriers... I DON'T suggest it... go with the open top 2 mag carriers =D

Koleshnakov
06-20-2011, 12:09 AM
Hey SMR what is that gun with the wood stock to the right with the mini bannana clip and a holographic scope? I dont know much about guns but I think your collection is fucking righteous mate :D

SMR
06-20-2011, 12:45 AM
Hey SMR what is that gun with the wood stock to the right with the mini bannana clip and a holographic scope? I dont know much about guns but I think your collection is fucking righteous mate :D

Ruger Compact 10-22

ErisKillton
06-20-2011, 08:54 PM
Why does this thread make me blush???

I think I may have some sort of problem.......but as a famous greaser chick once said "There are worse things I could do"

You guys are all so awesome. You put my frankenstien collection to shame. But I'll get some new and creative shots for you soon.
Untill then keep makin' me blush!!!

PS...SMR, technically you won one of those easter greneggs when you guessed the mortar pin. :D

KGCNC
06-20-2011, 10:57 PM
The zombies will be glad to see your ammo still in the box when they come for you....

SMR
06-21-2011, 01:07 AM
I've got 8 Pmags ready to go! :evilgrin:

AmerikanPaladin
06-21-2011, 01:06 PM
Here are my toys
Romanian WASR Ak-47 7.62x39
Taurus 1911 .45ACP

ErisKillton
06-22-2011, 12:50 PM
Guys Im compiling these pics of our babies for a little musical slideshow to put together to show you all my appreciation for ya. Im gonna wait a bit to see if anyone else contributes but if you have any objections to me using your photos for this project (which will only be shown at AC and also in which you will all get credit for your toys) please let me know you dont want me to use your photos.

Or if you have more photos you'd like me to use keep posting them. You all inspire me :D

KEEP POSTING!!!!!

Meanwhile heres a silly photo of a pistol (SW40P) I have sitting next to me (damn me and my middle finger! I just cant help myself :tongue0016: LOL...)

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb287/RIOTGRRL422/Mine/Photoon2010-04-02at2343.jpg

Jdubya
06-23-2011, 03:58 AM
Ok, here are more pics of my babies. And Eris I have a SW40VE almost the same as your .40 cal.

Malice
06-23-2011, 10:24 AM
Nice 5-7 SMR... One fun handgun to shoot.
I have pics of me that I need to collect from a buddy of mine showing the ridiculous muzzle flash that it has.

My gear looks miniscule compared to some of these.

ErisKillton
06-23-2011, 12:48 PM
Thanks for posting more pics guys...its really gonna help. And Malice I plan to include everyone and anyone who posts to the gunshow. Im even gonna include that Brits cork gun on the front page :D lol.....

@JDubya....if I need more footage would you mind if I grabbed the footage of you at the range you posted a while ago?

I think Im going to build some more targets soon and use the zombie targets (http://www.zombietargets.net/) (I did some work for them a while back and got in return a ton of their targets.) See if I can not embarrass myself and include footage of me shooting as well. Anyone else got footage/pics of them shooting? Post links. I will put it in the mix if you like :D

Here is an example of how I will present you in your credit followed by your pics or properly placed over your pic if you just have one :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBVe0zjeq0Y

Jdubya
06-23-2011, 08:27 PM
@Eris Go ahead and use the footage and I have more footage of me shooting in HD that I will PM you the links.

Sarnesr
06-23-2011, 08:51 PM
Heres a few random pix from the collection that I had loaded on my computer. Will put some of them in the proper groups later.

SMR
06-24-2011, 04:44 AM
I want this guys collection!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSp7CipN1pw&feature=player_embedded

Benda
06-24-2011, 07:44 AM
This thread is very exciting, I have a woody.

I am also very fucking jealous. Awesome collections all round.

goinloco1
06-25-2011, 01:01 PM
A few of my main ones. As I said, I have others I'm also restoring.

Jdubya
06-26-2011, 01:09 AM
Here's my two new pieces that I just bought. The funny part is I went to the gun shop and intended to buy only the Glock but, the CZ caught my eye and I had to have it. I just couldn't help myself lol.

The Glock is a model 23 Gen. 4 which is .40 cal.

The other one is a CZ75B Silver Anniversary chambered in 9mm and has never been fired. The gun is Silver plated as well as gold plated on the gold pieces, it also has Roosewood grips. CZ only made 500 of these guns and this model is one of the rarest models that was ever made by CZ. Sorry about the blurriness on some of the pics I took these with my cellphone.

BrendenF11
06-26-2011, 09:58 AM
Amazing how easy it is to walk into a gunshop with an intent to purchase 1 weapon, or no weapons, and walk out with a lot more than that. I have the same issue.

goinloco1
06-26-2011, 02:47 PM
My problem is the only gun I've stuck with is the good old ar. I've traded a crapload lately to get to where I am finally.
Seems every time I walk in I'm getting something different... I just have 1 last one I want, an ar10.
Well, I'm off to the range with the ar and sxar....

ErisKillton
06-26-2011, 05:46 PM
That is a shiny fuckin gun JDubya. You need a big ol matching belt buckle to go with that.

Also totally unrealated but where do you guys get those woodland bedspreads? They are awesome and I want one. Then Im gonna drape some camo netting over the four poster bed...*bow chicka yow wow*.

SMR
06-26-2011, 06:00 PM
That is a shiny fuckin gun JDubya. You need a big ol matching belt buckle to go with that.

Also totally unrealated but where do you guys get those woodland bedspreads? They are awesome and I want one. Then Im gonna drape some camo netting over the four poster bed...*bow chicka yow wow*.

Home made

goinloco1
06-26-2011, 06:05 PM
http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/new-us-military-issue-poncho-liner.aspx?a=372697

get them there as well as anything else you could want :)

Jdubya
06-26-2011, 08:19 PM
@Eris I know you can buy camoflauge sheets and stuff on Amazon.com

You can buy almost anything there and they don't use paypal like most sites.

Jdubya
06-27-2011, 04:42 PM
@ jdubya, how do you like your Bushmaster ACR? I have heard some good things and some bad things about them, I am borderline between buying an ACR/SCAR/or a POF AR. I have heard of the ACR's jamming while firing 556, but not when firing .223, also that they were quite front heavy and some of the barrels aren't chrome lined.

The ACR is great bro, I love mine. I did a lot of research before I bought mine and I found it was by far superior to the SCAR and many others. I have put in excess of 5,000 rounds through mine and it was a mixture of some 5.56 SS109s and XM193s also some PPU .223 and have never had a jam or failure of any kind. Also, the barrels are not chrome lined and neither is the bolt because both the barrel and all moving parts are coated with a special coating designed by Remington that is far better than chrome lining and chrome plating. The gun also requires no lube (says the owners manual due to the special coating) but, I still lube mine up occasionally to help extend the life of moving parts. The other thing I love about the ACR is how easy and simple the gun is. You can literally take apart the entire gun in less than a minute with no tools (except the trigger assembly which is like a standard AR). Overall the gun is great and I wouldn't trade it for anything. If you have any other questions feel free to PM me with them and I'll do my best to answer them.

BrendenF11
06-27-2011, 10:29 PM
The ACR is great bro, I love mine. I did a lot of research before I bought mine and I found it was by far superior to the SCAR and many others. I have put in excess of 5,000 rounds through mine and it was a mixture of some 5.56 SS109s and XM193s also some PPU .223 and have never had a jam or failure of any kind. Also, the barrels are not chrome lined and neither is the bolt because both the barrel and all moving parts are coated with a special coating designed by Remington that is far better than chrome lining and chrome plating. The gun also requires no lube (says the owners manual due to the special coating) but, I still lube mine up occasionally to help extend the life of moving parts. The other thing I love about the ACR is how easy and simple the gun is. You can literally take apart the entire gun in less than a minute with no tools (except the trigger assembly which is like a standard AR). Overall the gun is great and I wouldn't trade it for anything. If you have any other questions feel free to PM me with them and I'll do my best to answer them.

Thanks for the info, I'm sure I'll have a few more questions pretty soon.

goinloco1
06-28-2011, 02:01 AM
If anyone is looking for ar mags I really hit on a place. www.wideners.com
I picked up 5 20rnd, stainless steel, teflon coated, C-product mags for 6.99 apiece (see the aluminum c-products elsewhere for 11.00+).
got them in the mail today. fit and finish seem to be pretty good altho I'm not really keen on the black followers (easily and cheaply changed out for magpull units if needed).
I'll see how they are at the range this weekend. dry run showed they fit and function well.
Also ordered a fat50. I now have all my 5.56 located in one place... with room to spare. and now have empty 30 cal cans for brass...lol

Pizza N Beer
07-05-2011, 05:55 PM
I see many tactical .308 rifles, are they good?

I have 2 - 30-06 R700 Hunting rifles and looking to go into longer range and i like the tactical look a lot better.

goinloco1
07-05-2011, 08:25 PM
the one I have is a winchester sxar which is the same as the fnar. so far the accuracy has been excellent, but I havent tried any long range yet with it. once I do Ill let you know the results.
do know the accuracy falls off with cheap ammo tho, but federal premium match is awesome in it.
I had a 25-06 which I traded in on it.

ErisKillton
07-21-2011, 03:59 PM
The AC Gunshow Vid is still on. Just so you know if anyone wants to change their mind (about being included) or add videos or give me music suggestions for the background.

Thanks for participating guys. Probably Stark will put it on the front page so.... yeah.... Thanks guys
xoxo
Eris

ErisKillton
07-23-2011, 07:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxb8CS_gFvU

Hope you guys like it. When Stark comes online he will see it....

jamieooh
07-23-2011, 08:25 PM
nice video eris

SMR
07-26-2011, 05:50 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbsgHbXubGU

KGCNC
07-26-2011, 07:19 PM
Put my LCR down! Ahh nevermind,its on my side as I type... hehe

SMR
08-11-2011, 05:05 PM
My new Sig 556

Malice
08-15-2011, 08:39 PM
I should be getting my new scope any day now.. I'll be sure to throw up some more pics.
http://www.gsf-sales.com/trijicon/acog_ta31ecosG.jpg

BrendenF11
08-15-2011, 10:31 PM
My new Sig 556

Almost bought the same thing the other day, price is lower than an ACR or SCAR. Getting parts is the issue though. Is there a decent wholesale or website to order from?

Jdubya
08-16-2011, 12:19 AM
I should be getting my new scope any day now.. I'll be sure to throw up some more pics.
http://www.gsf-sales.com/trijicon/acog_ta31ecosG.jpg

I have the same scope just without the fiber optics on my ACR. It is great bro you will love it. I like the backup sights on the left side too, when I first saw them I thought they would be inaccurate but, they are surprisingly accurate but, the front sight post is a little too thick that is the only thing I didn't like. Yours is an ECOS right? That is what mine is. I posted a pic of my ACR with it further back on this thread.

Malice
08-17-2011, 01:09 PM
Yea the ECOS with the newer RMR red-dot as opposed to the doctor red-dot.

Sadly, the email i just got confirming my order says it won't ship until 10/10/2011... I've got a little wait. The lady at Trijicon told me that I will likely see it much sooner but I'm not holding my breath.

I also just noticed that the pic has the green crosshairs, mine will be using the red.

noman1200
09-09-2011, 08:05 PM
Mosin Nagant Model 1891

BrendenF11
09-24-2011, 07:31 PM
The worst part about this is that I went grocery shopping, almost.... Forgot about a gun show that was in the next town over, had to go needless to say.. I will be eating lunch meat only these next couple of weeks.

Walther P22, didn't need it but wanted it.

Henry Repeater Ranch Hand .22, didn't need it but wanted it.

Colt .45, compacty model 1991A1, didn't need it but wanted it.

BrendenF11
02-02-2012, 12:59 AM
Dpms Panther 556, midwest rail, military pistol grip with retractable bipod, 3point sling which I like, two piece rail covers (which are temporary just wanted to see what they were and how they worked, ohh yeah love em), Comp ML3 Aimpoint, Mako magazine well grip (Fucking AMAZING, everyone who has ever been in the military and has picked up this rifle has loved it on the spot), PMAGS, the rest is stock aside from the rear site, I dont like it, BCM Mod3 charging handle. Soon to be up grades, BCM Folding rear site, BCM commercial stock, JP 2 stage trigger.

Top rifle, DPMS Oracle, not much done here yet, PMAGS w/ window, BCM front and rear folding sites, with a Aimpoint COMP M3, I like it better than the ML3, Mako magazine well grip, Magpul MOE grip. Soon to be Magpul stock, Daniel Defense quad rail.

The two pistols are Kimbers, both .45 ACP, one TLE/RL II, love shoots better than any other handgun I have ever owned. The other is a Kimber Tactical Pro II, only put 40 rounds through this since I bought it a week ago. LOVE it so far, but still gotta put more down range before I make a final verdict.

Benda
02-02-2012, 01:05 AM
Very nice gear mate....very jealous too.

DevilDog812
02-02-2012, 02:31 AM
wow, nice stuff! hope my oracle will be that nice some day
btw, is that flip up sight good on your gas block?

BrendenF11
02-02-2012, 09:57 AM
Lol, no that front flip up is not meant to be used on the gas block. I threw it on there so I wouldn't misplace it or have it laying around. For a gas block front site Yankee hill makes a great front flip up. Make sure you get one thats specifically made for the gas block, other wise you won't even hit the target. That is why I am getting the rail for it, not to sure how much I'll like that high of a cowitness, but thats why they are back up sites.

On another note, anyone looking to put a good light add on onto their AR those Mako magazine well grips are amazing. Every single person who has been in the military and picked up either rifle immediatly comments on how nice they are. Plus they are cheap, I picked them both up for 20 a piece. It does depend on how you shoot too though, I fire with the stock almost all the way in and hand on the magazine well so they work perfect for me.

I am pleasently suprised with that oracle, for a carbine length, factory rifle, I was hitting centermass at 350m and a inch and a half group with just that aimpoint. Granted it was 48 degrees out, no wind, sunny day.

BrendenF11
04-14-2012, 12:52 PM
I had some issues with my PMAG's this past winter. We went out shooting and it was around 15 degrees outside, it turns out the plastic PMAGS can break. The dang feed lip broke on the mag and caused double feeds, I am assuming cause of the cold and seating the new magazine into a new weapon it was kind of tight and had to be rammed up in there. I was quite disappointed about that.

You'll love that rifle bro, if your looking for some iron sites for it too yankee hill makes a front sight that can be put on the front of the block there for a reasonable price. Great purchase! And thanks for supporting my fellow Minnesotans and military members by purchasing a weapon from DPMS!

BrendenF11
04-14-2012, 01:15 PM
I've got some extra mags if you need some! I've got another 15 out on loan to a buddy of mine, and another 10 in another location.

DevilDog812
04-14-2012, 01:24 PM
Jamie, is that the DPMS Oracle? I just got mine a few weeks ago. It is a really nice rifle.
I would agree with Brendan about the Yankee Hill gas block front sight, and would recommend the MBUS flip up rear sight. If you are looking for a great place to buy them (and other accessories) online, I would very highly recommend Primary Arms (PrimaryArms.com). I have done a fair amount of business with them, and they have great prices and the best attitude and customer service of any company that I have dealt with. I actually have their site open in another tab right now looking at accessories :P

jamieooh
04-14-2012, 09:18 PM
It is a DPMS. I'm thinking it's the oracle . Honestly I forgot and the box says nothing to indicate the model.
I paid 699 for the rifle. I was originally wanting the sporticle but they didn't have one.
I wanted one without iron sights. My experience in the Army taught me I could barely hit the broad side of a barn with the peep sights .
I did get a sight mark reflex sight. I would like to get something with a little magnification . Don't know what yet.
I just got back from sighting it and after I got it sighted in and used to firing a rifle again. I have not shot a rifle in forever .
My last 3 shots were bullseye.
Then I switch over to my xd9 and shot for a bit.
I used the splatter targets . I loved that.

jamieooh
04-14-2012, 10:27 PM
Here is the target I used today. Unfortunately we used the same target for my xd9 and the dpms.
My first shots were low and right. I was a dummy and did not extend the butt stock. After I fixed that and made a couple of adjustments to the sight I was high and right. After a few more rounds I was comfortable and more relaxed while shooting.
I was shooting and holding near dead center in the red bulls eye. We used the patches and I let my uncles shoot some. Their panties were getting wet. Then we used the last of the patches and covered almost all the hole and shot the XD9.
Those are the bigger holes .

BrendenF11
04-14-2012, 11:01 PM
So here's the real question, did you enjoy the hell out of it? Nice shootin.

jamieooh
04-14-2012, 11:13 PM
sure did. We were rushed a bit because of potential storms moving in on us. That's why we just used the one target.
Thanks

jamieooh
04-14-2012, 11:35 PM
Funny story about buying my rifle.
I went to buy the rifle, but they didn't have the model I wanted. So they handed me the model they had and we spoke about it and I told them I wanted to buy it.
We moved on to optics and I settled on the reflex sight because it was cheap ($99) and I really didn't research optics yet.
I told them to ring me up as I was on my lunch hour and needed to get back to work.
They wanted a copy of my drivers license . As I handed it to the guy , he asked me " is address correct?"
I told him no I had moved and I had to get a new license next month and I was going to change the address then.
He said " I can't sell this to you until you have a state id with the current address, but a state fishing license will work"
So now I'm speeding off in my car to get a fishing license. I went to a national chain store that ahem has bass (hint).
As I walk in the building I'm confronted by a lady trying to sell me a vacation packaged. After about 10 minutes of me being as nice as possible to her and telling her I didn't want the vacation. My blood is starting to boil.
I'm thinking this just blew my chance to get the license and drive back and get the rifle. The gun store closes at 6 pm and I never know when I'm going home. Finally I get the license and drive back to work.
I get back to work and the owner walks over by my desk. I tell him I was 5 minutes away from buying a rifle and tell him what had just happened.
He said " hell drive back over there and go get that rifle"
So I did. Now I have a rifle and a fishing license .

DevilDog812
04-15-2012, 12:19 AM
you have a great boss!
I would probably be put on a watch list if I told anyone that. They would probably think I was going postal if I was rushing trying to buy an AR in my lunch break lmao

jamieooh
04-15-2012, 12:27 AM
LOL that was the second time i tried to buy one on my lunch break.
Thanks for the link earlier. it's been bookmarked

DevilDog812
04-15-2012, 01:29 AM
You won't regret using that site. Thankfully I got a decent tax return, cause I just bought another $130 in accessories :D
though I think that this will complete my rifle until they come out with some new stuff. I bought a sling, MOE sling attachment point, rail for MOE handguard, and a surefire flashlight with mount, plus 2 mags.

ErisKillton
04-15-2012, 07:53 AM
I didn't have any paper targets this weekend :D

http://i.imgur.com/FEP5t.jpg

jamieooh
04-15-2012, 01:45 PM
I didn't have any paper targets this weekend :D

http://i.imgur.com/FEP5t.jpg
now the question is. Was that on top of anyone's head? lol

Nice shot

gazzthompson
04-15-2012, 02:01 PM
http://i.imgur.com/kZa3e.jpg

jamieooh
04-15-2012, 02:10 PM
very nice gazz

BrendenF11
04-15-2012, 02:33 PM
Nice shooting there eris, I like shooting melons with some tannerite in there over paper targets myself but the melons are spendy targets :) .

Nice looking pieces there gazz, how are ammo prices over there?

gazzthompson
04-15-2012, 03:12 PM
I buy 1000 24g 7.5 cartridges for £130 sterling

max_enzo
04-21-2012, 07:15 PM
Comment removed:
Trolling

veritas44
04-22-2012, 01:25 AM
brenden nice gear...does the mag well grips interfere with mag changes.

gazzthompson
04-22-2012, 08:49 AM
Very fucking jealous, lovely stuff.

KGCNC
04-22-2012, 09:20 AM
Nice stuff! Only 8 mags for the AR? ;-p

wormhole
04-22-2012, 07:42 PM
Comment removed:
Please do not troll

AC Staff

max_enzo
04-22-2012, 07:56 PM
Comment removed:
Please do not troll

AC Staff

max_enzo
04-22-2012, 07:56 PM
Comment removed:
Please do not troll

AC Staff

Sixx
04-22-2012, 08:12 PM
No Trolling
There is no need for it and this is not the place to do so....

Trying to use "free speech" to troll/disrupt forums is silly

There is a time and place for everything...
Use some common sense......and acquire some common courtesy while you are at it

wormhole
04-22-2012, 08:24 PM
Comment removed:
Please do not troll

AC Staff

BrendenF11
04-22-2012, 09:05 PM
@Veritas, no the magwell grips do not interfere. At first when I was getting used to them it did a bit, just the fact that they come down alittle it on the front, but 2 practice sessions and I was good to go. I highly recomend them if you have an AR and you use the magazine well as a grip for anything, they were cheap and highly effective plus it allows for you to bump that area without worry of dumping the mag.

@KGCNC I broke one PMAG, apparently they aren't all that great in very cold weather, but I have one more P mag, and around 50 or so Steel Mags. :) I think I've got enough, but any time I can get one for cheap cheap I'll do it.

Sixx
04-22-2012, 09:08 PM
Nice rifles and pistols Brenden, I'm jealous :)

Thanks for sharing them with us.
Awesome stuff.

BrendenF11
04-22-2012, 09:18 PM
The oracle, top rifle now has a magpul moe stock, daniel defense quad rail, anf the front site officially has a use, and a full auto bolt.

They both also have Battery assist devices on them, which are fricken increidble for a quick fix of a jam or just to charge the rifle back, along with the BMC mod3 charging handles. They also both have the magpul XTM enhanced rail panels covering the 1913 parts of the rails that are now in use.

bottom one also now has a magpul moe grip, black.

Benda
04-23-2012, 04:54 AM
Updated pics please ^^

Stark
04-23-2012, 05:32 AM
Fucking hell I am raging with jealousy right now, why the fuck do I live in a country that doesn't see the beauty in things that can shoot and kill?
Oh wait I life in Ireland thats right ;)

Great for you to share this!!!

In fact may I be so bold and change this thread title for other members to show their "babies"

BrendenF11
04-23-2012, 10:57 AM
Here are the updated pics for you Benda. Also two of my other purchases, a walther P22 and a .45 Colt 1991A1 Compact which is my carry gun. And here's for KGCNC for some mags ;) .

gazzthompson
04-23-2012, 12:08 PM
Is anybody going to get the magpul SGA™ STOCK and MOE Forend for the 870?

DevilDog812
04-23-2012, 07:24 PM
Is anybody going to get the magpul SGA™ STOCK and MOE Forend for the 870?

I would love to, but I don't really see the point in it. However, my Oracle looks like it is sponsored by Magpul xD

ErisKillton
04-24-2012, 08:17 AM
I am going to merge this thread with the existing popular thread.... AC Gun show....

;)

<3 u guys

DevilDog812
04-29-2012, 07:57 PM
here is my rifle at the moment:
http://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz77/DevilDogPratt/ar-15atrange.png

the bipod is a cheap $20 bipod made for airsoft guns, but it works good enough to use sighting in ;)

(click the picture for a bigger version)

goinloco1
05-07-2012, 09:33 PM
My new toy...
H&R 1871 buffalo classic, 45-70 govt.,single shot, 32" barrel
As bad as being on the firing end hurt, i sure as hell wouldn't like the recieving end. yeah, 310gr bullet deer rounds (how the fuck big can deer get for christ sake).
5 shots and i was done. let billy bad ass on the next bench shoot it (done in 2...lol), then another guy wanted to try a shot. all 3 of us were rubbing our shoulders. (the one guys gf said not no but hell no to shooting it). probably didn't help I was already sore before hand.

45-70 next to 5.56

yeah... its big...

Eris, wanna come try?

KGCNC
05-07-2012, 10:29 PM
H AND R. Says it all. I had a 12 gauge once from them. Straight stock like yours and all. Not much fun to shoot none the less. Lol.

serpa6
05-07-2012, 11:15 PM
http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn127/nestorgeovanni/996e8db9.jpg

I went to gander mtn today and looked at 3 one was a berreta compact did not like it my hand was to big and my pinky did not fit the grip so i looked at the 96 in which this is the one I am going to get I also looked at a ruger 40 did not like it becase of the decocking mechinizim and when the slide comes back the barrel point'shttp://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o5/charlie2-2/GunsoftheNavarone001.jpg upward way to much the 96 is bigger but it feels right and fits my hand perfect have never felt a pistol that felt so comfortable since I had my 1911 in the Army

serpa6
05-07-2012, 11:19 PM
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h84/1BADDOG/Web004.jpg

This was the ruger did not like it because of the safety features and it was hammerless Also I wanted a calaiber between the 45 and 380 needed distance and stopping power and price the Guy who helped me out was very helpful He asked me what I did not like about the compact I told him to light and did not feel comfortable with it Seems like if I shot it it would be alll over the place he asked why I had said that I told him my hand He handed it to me and said act like you are going to shoot it I took a firing postion and he told me its your pinky right I laughed I told him how did you know he told me that is what most people say about this pistol He said very relible pistol but People end up returning it before they get a handle on it and its always the same reason My pinky lol

BrendenF11
05-07-2012, 11:37 PM
I really like the looks of that rifle loco, plus the length of the barrel and the single shot makes it a great piece for some very accurate distance shooting, along with the H&R logo. I also like the choice of the handgun serpa I fired one last summer and loved it and the feel of it. As you said if a handgun fits in your hand and it feels right, odds are that one is for you. I get a lot of shit for not liking glocks because I haven't shot one I liked with the way it sat in my hand.

goinloco1
05-08-2012, 12:25 AM
Well Brenden, dont know where your at in minn, but your welcome to come on over to aberdeen and do some shooting sometime...

Malice
05-08-2012, 01:22 PM
I have the 96A1 which incorporates a picatinnay rail along the bottom. Keep in mind if you go that route (with the A1 mod) that you will have a VERY difficult time finding holsters for it.
Other than my custom made Serpa holster (Dremmel and heat gun) I have to use universal holsters for it which are big, ugly and bulky.

BrendenF11
05-08-2012, 11:00 PM
I get out that way occasionally loco. Plan on me getting a hold of ya in the future if I know I'll be in the area though, you provide the area I'll provide the ammo. Always enjoy shooting with another vet, and apache.

serpa6
05-08-2012, 11:08 PM
I have the 96A1 which incorporates a picatinnay rail along the bottom. Keep in mind if you go that route (with the A1 mod) that you will have a VERY difficult time finding holsters for it.
Other than my custom made Serpa holster (Dremmel and heat gun) I have to use universal holsters for it which are big, ugly and bulky.

Thanks for that Info Mal can you post a pic of the pistol in its holster so I can see it and you will have to tell me how the dremel and heat gun work into it I have both tools

goinloco1
05-08-2012, 11:20 PM
I get out that way occasionally loco. Plan on me getting a hold of ya in the future if I know I'll be in the area though, you provide the area I'll provide the ammo. Always enjoy shooting with another vet, and apache.

Anytime ya want. range is open sundays, but have my own land which is open anytime and have my own range. well, actually a strip mowed through the pasture...lol
Always a good time to be had shooting with someone new. traded in my ar, but am ordering a new upper friday for a build which the lower is done on so should be back in 5.56 business end of next week.
traded it on my new toy :)

goinloco1
05-08-2012, 11:24 PM
And introducing my other new toy...
been looking a long time and a buddy at the gun shop called today. they got 3 in, one for him, me, and the other sold shortly after i left. weren't even off the truck 2 hours...lol

and no drooling dammit... well, Eris can drool :P

BrendenF11
05-08-2012, 11:32 PM
I haven't fired anything close to that loco, looks sweet as hell. What is it exaclty, I lack virtually any kind of information on more compact models such as this.
What kind of an upper are you going to get, I have been looking into POF more so than others over the past 6 months but the price kind of drives me off? Post pics when you get it put together bro.

goinloco1
05-08-2012, 11:49 PM
ahh, sorry... its a 9mm uzi smg (sub machine gun, modified to semi) with 32 round mags and 16" barrel (shorter barrels are considered sbr's).
Haven't really decided on an upper yet. thinking one of these tho... http://www.ar15depot.com/uppers.htm kinda like the gpr05

and trust me, after you shoot the 45-70... everything else feels like a bb gun

goinloco1
05-09-2012, 08:50 PM
Well, that uzi isn't worth crap. Hates pd hollow points, hates cci blazer, umc does better. Light strikes, failure to eject while feeding, triple feeds causing a huge jam up( fired, chambered, round being fed into the back of chambered round), every casing has an off center strike ( firing pin catches side of primer and side of pocket) which results in bulged primers and trashed cases, shears edge of case base while ejecting.
Nothing i would trust at all if ever needed.
Its going back tomorrow.... Along with a handful of trashed cases.
I'll stick with ar's which i know i can trust

Always wanted and thought uzi's were top notch, never again. I spent more time clearing than i did shooting.
Gun store is shipping all 3 back and cancelling the 3 they have coming.

nastyleg
05-09-2012, 11:43 PM
could be a bad extractor/ head space timing

BrendenF11
05-10-2012, 12:02 AM
That's what I was thinking nasty. My AR last week would double feed after each shot, the extractor spring was shot ( even though I had only fired roughly 800 rds through the weapon). It would hook the round and not let go, causing the double feed and me having to pry the round out. I would think this could be similar on an UZI, although I am not familiar will the platform, they are all pretty much the same.

goinloco1
05-10-2012, 12:09 PM
To answer... all three are doing pretty much the same. I shoot and reload 9mm. This thing makes the brass totally unusable. For what I paid I expected more out of it. Repair is out of the question, I'm not putting more money into fixing something I shouldn't have too. Çai can fix their own crap at their cost.

Sixx
05-10-2012, 01:50 PM
I never had ANY luck with closed bolt UZI's. My opinion is that they suck bad.... I am assuming by the pic, that's what it is.
I've bought closed bolt UZI's and MAC's in the past because of the cool factor. They were all garbage.... all double feed really bad no matter what ammo you use and chew the brass up, pretty much everything you mentioned above. They are simply garbage as closed bolt semi-autos.

I did have fun with the 9mm MAC though.....after putting like 900 rounds through it started to function a whole lot better and the double feeds/jams started to lessen. However the sear and trigger got worn so much from bump firing that it would fire a 5 round burst on one trigger pull. I got scared that I would get locked up, so I got rid of it.

Your uzi might need some more rounds put through it or it could very well be another issue due to a flawed part.
Just my opinion though, I am no expert.

Have you checked out any UZI forums for info?

I also had the same problem with my Desert Eagle, right out of the box it would double feed. I had the .50 AE with the .44 conversion kit. Both set-ups gave me the same problem...
I had to put around 500-600 rounds through it before it started functioning flawlessly.

goinloco1
05-10-2012, 07:48 PM
Took it in today, they are sending all three in for repair, all three with some of the brass that was shot through them. he's calling cai tomorrow to let them know they are on the way and what the problem is and is going to call me with their answers, including how long repairs are going to be. we did discover today that the bolt rocks side to side in them, which is eliminated if the top cover is pressed down. may also be the reason for the off center firing pin hits. i ran 75 rnds through it last night.
we'll see i guess...

KGCNC
05-10-2012, 09:36 PM
That sucks. I like uzi's.

goinloco1
05-11-2012, 11:21 AM
May have discovered the problem. Seems there is too large a tolerance between top plate and bolt.may not a need yo send back. Or it may be the wrong extractor was installed.
know more in a bit

goinloco1
05-13-2012, 12:46 AM
well, it seems they installed auto extractors in a semi bolt which would explain alot of the problems. mine also has a bad cover. Cai said 2-4 weeks for repairs and didnt seem at all surprised about the problems. cai makes keltec and hipoint look top notch....

on a side note... a recoil pad on the 45-70 majorly helped. now if i could find cheap ammo, 35 a box for cheap stuff around here...

goinloco1
05-21-2012, 11:32 PM
well, friday I should have the uzi back. the gunsmiths at cai were working on all 3 last friday and were supposed to have them done today. so now all thats left is to wait a little bit :)

goinloco1
06-17-2012, 12:14 AM
well, the pos cai uzi is history. altho it did get fixed it still had a problem... puncturing primers which isnt a good deal.
traded it on a new dpms oracle.
also bought a new pistol thats a bit easier to conceal under light cloths. picked up a s&w bodyguard 380

DevilDog812
06-17-2012, 11:13 AM
That's too bad about the Uzi, but congrats on the other guns :D
Have you had an Oracle before?

goinloco1
06-17-2012, 01:23 PM
Nope, haven't ever owned dpms products. figured it was fairly cheap and allowed for configuring the way i wanted.
Taking it to the range in a bit here to see how it shoots.

DevilDog812
06-17-2012, 02:05 PM
Nope, haven't ever owned dpms products. figured it was fairly cheap and allowed for configuring the way i wanted.
Taking it to the range in a bit here to see how it shoots.

I have one, and it is awesome :D
I think you will fall in love with it like I have. ;)

goinloco1
06-17-2012, 06:39 PM
I have one, and it is awesome :D
I think you will fall in love with it like I have. ;)

well, i must say its pretty damn good. not thinking about it being new my dumb ass kept chasing scope adjustments and couldnt get a decent group... until it dawned on me.
pumped 40 rounds through it to heat cycle and let it cool and my groups improved dramatically. after 100 or so rounds it was keeping them in about 3" at 100. not bad for turkish fmj 5.56...lol
have to pick up a box of match rounds and see how it does then.
I did oops at the range tho. they aren't fond of tracers which i forgot i had in one mag http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-sex023.gif

And the little s&w 380 bodyguard is a pretty good grouping pistol. I thought being such a short barrel and grip area, along with a double action, that it would throw lead all over. was a bit low and right at about 30', but they would have all still been body shots. the laser is way off tho...

serpa6
06-19-2012, 10:50 PM
well, the pos cai uzi is history. altho it did get fixed it still had a problem... puncturing primers which isnt a good deal.
traded it on a new dpms oracle.
also bought a new pistol thats a bit easier to conceal under light cloths. picked up a s&w bodyguard 380
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v197/goinloco1/Junk/pix2775523437jpg_thumbnail1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v197/goinloco1/Junk/62623.jpg

I had looked at a beretta simalar to this in a 40 cal though that was the one Loco I said my hand did not fit the grip But also i remember that people bought the extended mag for it and they did ok with it stood nice and firm and on target
On another note I just found out my family is putting togather the money for this My wife has a big mouth It's a late fathers day gift

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o5/charlie2-2/GunsoftheNavarone001.jpg

goinloco1
06-24-2012, 10:19 PM
Very nice :)

idiot at the range today told me I couldnt group worth shit... hmm, a 6" circle at 100yds, strong winds, and using a friggin m&p15-22... dumbass thought I was using 5.56, lol
Then he really freaked when I was shooting the 17hmr. telling me I still wouldnt group for shit. 5 shots, all within a nickle... numbnuts shut the hell up after that.

Its amazing what happens at the range sometimes. Had a guy and his son from bavaria there today. they shot a few diffferent weapons, then a friend of mine showed him his uzi and asked if he'd like to try. he accepted, then proceeded to show my friend how to really shoot one... i have never seen anyone keep that tight of a group with an uzi. then we found out he was a retired police officer from there and he carried one daily...lol

BrendenF11
06-25-2012, 11:30 PM
That's why I love going to the range. Two weekends ago I got to fire 240 rounds through a full auto MP5, it was a blast. So tiny, low recoil, easy to handle. Like nothing I've ever fired full auto before, to used to the 249, 240 and M2 and they are all clumbsy compared to that thing.

DevilDog812
06-25-2012, 11:39 PM
does anyone have a recommendation for a good revolver at a low-mid price range?

BrendenF11
06-25-2012, 11:47 PM
Depends on what caliber your looking at. Personally I absolutely LOVE my .22/.22Mag Ruger single six. Shoots straight, cheap to shoot, fun to shoot, can be used for certain things, and gives you the two cylinders for the two variations. I paid 480 brand new a few years ago, damn thing shoot better than any of my other hand guns other than one of my Kimbers, even then it's a tie.

DevilDog812
06-26-2012, 12:27 AM
Depends on what caliber your looking at. Personally I absolutely LOVE my .22/.22Mag Ruger single six. Shoots straight, cheap to shoot, fun to shoot, can be used for certain things, and gives you the two cylinders for the two variations. I paid 480 brand new a few years ago, damn thing shoot better than any of my other hand guns other than one of my Kimbers, even then it's a tie.

looking for something in .357, .38 special/variant, or .45 preferably. Want to use it for CCW and to bring hunting (reason that it has to be a revolver)

DevilDog812
07-02-2012, 02:54 PM
I was looking at this revolver, does anyone have any experience with it?
http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product4_750001_750051_764936_-1_757912_757910_757787_ProductDisplayErrorView_Y

gazzthompson
07-02-2012, 05:34 PM
http://i.imgur.com/pRJWJ.jpg

Boom.

DevilDog812
07-02-2012, 06:26 PM
http://i.imgur.com/pRJWJ.jpg

Boom.

Did you get the Magpul stuff yet? I'll be getting it when it goes back in stock at PrimaryArms. I'll also be getting a sweet used (1 year old) loaner over-under from the sporting clays course I go to. Original price was $2600 but they are selling it for $1250

BrendenF11
07-02-2012, 06:27 PM
Honestly for a real nice small, affordable pistol that Smith and Wesson 380 body guard is the best I have shot in my life. Until you move up into the subcompacts. Now for something that you can use for hunting and personal protection I have no idea. For hunting you want range, but most personal protection incidents happen at very close range. The range means a longer barrel, the personal protection means you want something that can pull out quick and which means a short barrel.

The only pistols I've seen used for hunting have been longer ranged handguns that typically have the ability to mount a scope. I hunt with a shotgun or muzzleloader, then I carry my Colt 1991A1 simply for walking up on the game. I would not actually hunt with it, but that is my personal preference.

DevilDog812
07-02-2012, 09:03 PM
Honestly for a real nice small, affordable pistol that Smith and Wesson 380 body guard is the best I have shot in my life. Until you move up into the subcompacts. Now for something that you can use for hunting and personal protection I have no idea. For hunting you want range, but most personal protection incidents happen at very close range. The range means a longer barrel, the personal protection means you want something that can pull out quick and which means a short barrel.

The only pistols I've seen used for hunting have been longer ranged handguns that typically have the ability to mount a scope. I hunt with a shotgun or muzzleloader, then I carry my Colt 1991A1 simply for walking up on the game. I would not actually hunt with it, but that is my personal preference.

I just got some good news. I thought that in PA you could only use revolvers for defense while hunting, but apparently in 2007 that was changed. http://forum.pafoa.org/hunting-23/110398-yes-ltcf-allows-carry-semi-auto-handguns-self-defense-while-hunting-pa.html
So I am no longer restricted to a revolver. And I dont want to use the gun for hunting, I am looking to use it as a sidearm just in case I need it

BrendenF11
07-02-2012, 10:23 PM
Then I would personally recomend, a compact .45. The colt series compact .45's I have always loved. Then again they are not as cheap. I have tried the compact, .40 and .45 springfield XD's, I am a springfield fan I hate glocks on the affordable end ( I do personally prefer Kimbers above all others), and they fired great handled well for myself. The most important thing about a hand gun is the personal feel, if it doesn't feel natural when you pick it up it isn't for you.

gazzthompson
07-03-2012, 03:22 AM
@devildog

Not yet on the magpul , and a good over and under makes for an awesome clay gun.

DevilDog812
07-03-2012, 09:14 PM
Then I would personally recomend, a compact .45. The colt series compact .45's I have always loved. Then again they are not as cheap. I have tried the compact, .40 and .45 springfield XD's, I am a springfield fan I hate glocks on the affordable end ( I do personally prefer Kimbers above all others), and they fired great handled well for myself. The most important thing about a hand gun is the personal feel, if it doesn't feel natural when you pick it up it isn't for you.
I looked, but they are all way over my price range. At the moment I am looking for something $400-$500 until I don't have to save up for a car. Thats why I was looking at the S&W 442

@devildog

Not yet on the magpul , and a good over and under makes for an awesome clay gun.

Got a call from one of my sporting clays coach and he told me he can get a new Beretta Teknys Gold Target 12 guage semi-auto for $1480 instead of MSRP $2540. So I should have a pretty sweet shotgun in a few months

http://www.berettausa.com/assets/item/gunlarge/AL391-Teknys-Gold-Target-o.jpg

Gotta say that I love my 870, but having to pump it really gives me a disadvantage with simo targets :P

serpa6
07-06-2012, 02:18 AM
This is the new one I looked at Monday thinking of getting this one instead of the berretta 96
Its a S&W 40 cal

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o5/charlie2-2/Smith_And_Wesson_MP40.jpg

goinloco1
07-06-2012, 07:07 PM
Youll love it. I have the 9mm.
If you get it take it to the range and check the sights. Mine shot about 2" left and half inch low at about 30'. Easily corrected tho. Some are on right out of the box.

goinloco1
08-01-2012, 07:20 PM
HE SCORES!!!!!

I got lucky and will pick up my new weapon a week from friday :)
Ruger 10/22 takedown olympic, only 5000 produced

http://ruger.com/products/1022DE/specSheets/11117.html
http://www.taloinc.com/images/RugerTD_Bag_Gun_Big.jpg

DevilDog812
08-01-2012, 09:50 PM
wow, that is nice loco! Did you win it? I always try all of these contests and raffles, but never win a thing :( Enjoy it!

However, I do buy some toys now and then :P

Beretta Teknys .12 guage semi has been awesome and it is fantastic for sporting clays, I just need a bit of practice with it now. I have too much time to think between shots now that I don't have to pump :D

and I got the Magpul furniture for my 870, it looks badass and feels great to hold, but I'll let you know how it feels to shoot on Sunday

goinloco1
08-01-2012, 10:20 PM
ctually I was in the gun shop saturday and he ordered ten of them, told him to hold one for me. they came in today... a whole 2 of them. being limited dealers can only get two so he has one left which he was gonna nab for himself. wasn't expecting them this soon, so paid part of it till next paycheck.
Now i'm torn wether i should shoot it at all :(

BrendenF11
08-01-2012, 10:47 PM
As long as it is very well maintained I would shoot it, not like a normal 10/22, but enough to experience it. Speaking of which I should probably clean my 10/22 it's been a few thousand rounds.

goinloco1
08-01-2012, 11:13 PM
serial numbers are not a regular ruger either. for these they begin... GOLD0001 - GOLD5000

was thinking of getting a 10-22 and this just happened to come along, not to mention its stainless

BrendenF11
08-01-2012, 11:44 PM
I swear by my 10/22, ive had 3 jams after about 7000 rounds. Has to get one new mag so I bought 6, just to make sure. Haven't cleaned it in about 2500 rounds give or take a couple hunred with the my ruger single six involved. Thing still shoots straight, and never malfunctions. Although my little henry repeater .22 is gaining ground on the 10/22 right now for myself, along with my little henry ranch hand .22 ( still learning how to aim with it since the original stock doesn't really serve much of a purpose) is a fun one to try to perfect.

BrendenF11
08-01-2012, 11:46 PM
BTW serpa you can't go wrong with a S&W. My SVE40 was a fun one, and although I had to get rid of it I would buy and S&W again. Just wish I didn't have the .45's and the 9mm's then I could justify buying a few .40's, maybe in the future.

serpa6
08-03-2012, 10:16 PM

This is what i finally bought today I get it wedesday final price was 390.00 US for pistol tax and application fee I will be picking up ammo when i pick up the pistol I want to try target loads frist and a box of hollow points anyone got a good brand for ammo for it
the pistol is a S&W 40

BrendenF11
08-03-2012, 10:51 PM
SVE 40? I had a 2005 SVE put blazer, cheap as shit, shit ass ammo through it. Never malfunctioned, or jammed. I also put a few hundred of the remmington UMC through it and never had an issue. They are very reliable weapons, does your have a safety on it? I got rid of mine because it only had the trigger safety, and I didn't care for that.

serpa6
08-03-2012, 11:44 PM
i pretty sure it does it has a trigger safety and safety next to slide

goinloco1
08-04-2012, 12:23 AM
one thing i learned is dont just grab a box of ammo, try different bullet grains. you'll find the pistol will shoot different with different grain bullets. my 9mm with 124gn shoots low from center, 147 shoot high. you may need to find that one round and brand that shoots right.
i reload and am going to back off the powder a tad with the 124's to see if i cant bring it up a bit.
(by the way, the lighter the bullet, the more gn's of powder behind it. my 9mm 124's load at 5.3gn of powder, my 90's load out at 6.7 gn's. the larger the bullet weight, the further it seats in the case which leaves less room for powder)

goinloco1
08-06-2012, 09:08 PM
what a difference a scope makes... you definitely don't want to be on the recieving end of my 45-70 h&r buffalo classic now.
picked up a used swift 6-18x44mm scope for cheap. used 3 rounds at 50yds to get it close to center, then sighted it in at 100yds. Shot high by about 3" so took it down 10 clicks, still shot high so did another 15 clicks, and it still shot high by an inch. so took it down more and popped a shot... dead center twice. good enough since that hefty of a bullet would knock a deer over anyways, not to mention anything in its path.

SMR
08-09-2012, 08:03 AM
I looked, but they are all way over my price range. At the moment I am looking for something $400-$500 until I don't have to save up for a car. Thats why I was looking at the S&W 442

Got a call from one of my sporting clays coach and he told me he can get a new Beretta Teknys Gold Target 12 guage semi-auto for $1480 instead of MSRP $2540. So I should have a pretty sweet shotgun in a few months

http://www.berettausa.com/assets/item/gunlarge/AL391-Teknys-Gold-Target-o.jpg

Gotta say that I love my 870, but having to pump it really gives me a disadvantage with simo targets :P

I just got a 442 and love it was only $372 the recoil is quite heavy with +P after 50 rounds i start to lose some skin
best ammo i can find http://www.buffalobore.com/index.php?l=product_list&c=104

SMR
08-09-2012, 08:19 AM
In the last few months i have added
S&W 442
S&W M&P22
ruger LCP
ruger 10-22
And built a 2nd AR15 off of an Aero Precision upper and lower

goinloco1
08-14-2012, 01:20 AM
I reallly really need to stay out of the store.
Picked up a S&W 22a (22lr) target pistol. new for 229
This thing is a blast to shoot, but took about 50 rounds down the tube before it settled in. the thing will shoot better than I ever will. picked up a cheap browning buckmark red dot for it too.
Had to borrow a pic... really need to get some new pics of my stuff, things keep changing
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v77/raveneap/DSC08467.jpg

jnespappa
10-03-2012, 03:59 PM
This is a 22 long rifle, single shot, bolt action Anschutz 1407 in an 1807 three-position stock (IIRC it's a 1977). Adjustable in just about every dimension and fly-castrating accurate. The 26" bull barrel gives her about a 12 pound total weight and it has the strangest report when fired, probably again due to the length of the barrel.

BrendenF11
10-08-2012, 10:41 PM
This is a 22 long rifle, single shot, bolt action Anschutz 1407 in an 1807 three-position stock (IIRC it's a 1977). Adjustable in just about every dimension and fly-castrating accurate. The 26" bull barrel gives her about a 12 pound total weight and it has the strangest report when fired, probably again due to the length of the barrel.

I love .22's they are the most versatile weapon you can buy, hell if you're good enough you can bring down a deer with it relatively easily. That looks like a damn nice set up, thanks for the share, and you got me thinking. :D

SATX
10-19-2012, 03:33 PM
Wrong thread to start!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/Sidewinder1/SSS/IM_A0013.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/Sidewinder1/SSS/stainlesstrioa.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/Sidewinder1/SSS/HPIM2598.jpg

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g79/cksills/SASS033.jpg

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g79/cksills/SASS023.jpg

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g79/cksills/SASS020.jpg

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g79/cksills/SASS012.jpg

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g79/cksills/SASS002.jpg

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g79/cksills/SASS035.jpg

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g79/cksills/IM_A0001.jpg

SATX
10-19-2012, 03:40 PM
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g79/cksills/HPIM3894.jpg

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g79/cksills/HPIM2523.jpg

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g79/cksills/HPIM2662.jpg

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g79/cksills/HPIM3667.jpg

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g79/cksills/HPIM3535.jpg

http://i455.photobucket.com/albums/qq278/SATX/HPIM5145.jpg

http://i455.photobucket.com/albums/qq278/SATX/HPIM5109.jpg

http://i455.photobucket.com/albums/qq278/SATX/HPIM4029.jpg

http://i455.photobucket.com/albums/qq278/SATX/HPIM4801.jpg

http://i455.photobucket.com/albums/qq278/SATX/HPIM3330-1.jpg

BrendenF11
10-19-2012, 03:40 PM
No muzzle loaders SATX? :D Very nice collection you've got there. What are they all? Particularely the side-by-side in the first photo.

SATX
10-19-2012, 03:50 PM
No muzzle loaders SATX? :D Very nice collection you've got there. What are they all? Particularely the side-by-side in the first photo.

Actually I do have a bunch front stuffers. Some of them date back to the fur trade era right on up to the civil war. I have a friend that is a history buff and is in a War of 1812 reenactment group. He keeps pestering me to loan him a few, but they are family heirlooms and I'm not so hot to let him go play soldier with them.

That 1st side by side is an older model Norinco 99 12ga. I quit using that when I switched over to a TTN copy of the 1878 SxS. I use them to compete in SASS. I have more pics of guns I haven't posted, but I thought I had sucked up enough band width for one day... Might make another post when I get back from the library.

Have a nice collection of early Winchester lever guns that may uncle passed on to me when he died. 1876's, 1892's, 1894's. Plus a whole bunch of bolt action hunting rifles. The only thing I brought up to Canada for now was one of my 7mm mag bolt guns for hunting.

goinloco1
01-15-2013, 02:56 AM
Crap, I keep losing it!!!!

duracoat, german flectarn camoflage. Definitely not cheap to have done. But I think when you can lose it on a carpet, it's worth it...lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v197/goinloco1/My%20Junk/photobucket-49378-1358226428657-1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v197/goinloco1/My%20Junk/photobucket-40381-1358226360738-1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v197/goinloco1/My%20Junk/photobucket-21429-1358226396815.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v197/goinloco1/My%20Junk/photobucket-54785-1358226326310.jpg

hardmack
05-03-2013, 10:25 PM
Just came into the forums... Thread hasnt been posted on in awhile so Ill add... Im a sucker for NFA items, so I usually get a new toy every 4-5 months ;)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-E9TCzkOPhaA/UVl0JqVj1VI/AAAAAAABYzQ/Zb7TOWQ7p0Y/s800/20130401_012738.jpg
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-oX8UaITaZZc/UVe-C8HfGtI/AAAAAAABYy4/HO4YlE5NW0o/s800/20130330_073611.jpg
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-DY8CZd_4ga8/UGrA6fx6JFI/AAAAAAAA758/p-0o7wUYViQ/s800/257486_10151432771590884_1904037570_o.jpg

Lincolneq
07-23-2013, 06:57 AM
Well i have AK 47 its really good gun for shooting,

WarriorPitbull
12-05-2013, 09:05 PM
I wanna play! :eusa_shifty: Long time since a post in here.

Some of my sicks and stones:

gutro
12-06-2013, 08:29 AM
Unfortunately I personally don't own anything.... however, one of my grooms-men owns the following and I have access to any ;).

i think he's ready for the Zombie Apocalypse lol

In case it wasn't seen... his AR-50 (me). He also has a Barrett 50 and a Dessert Eagle (Couldn't find the pics)

Elroto
05-10-2020, 02:37 PM
Ok here are some of my goodies! Enjoy hogs. Model 1917, M1 Garand & CZ 452 lux

Elroto
11-14-2020, 07:10 PM