PDA

View Full Version : Pepper Spray

SMR
01-02-2012, 07:14 AM
Anyone with real world experience?

I got a 10.5 oz can of cold steel inferno as a road rage deterrent .......
At the least it should be entertaining

Sixx
01-02-2012, 01:25 PM
Anything from Cold Steel will make the bad guys suffer.....

I love Cold Steel products....
Awesome choice.

nastyleg
01-02-2012, 04:10 PM
Is it a thick gel like spray or is it a mist? Important question when you think about it. Gel adheres to the surface better and is less likely to be influenced by the wind. The higher the number of active ingredient olio capsicum. The more the burn. I would rather get tazed then sprayed any day of the week.

SMR
01-02-2012, 05:35 PM
I will take a ride on the wild buffalo any day over being sprayed
The large inferno is a foam sprayer
I also ordered 2 of the 4oz fox labs 5.3 in cone fog

SMR
01-02-2012, 06:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kAkHPuBM8U&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL145DE7D76F7B8ADE

nastyleg
01-02-2012, 07:56 PM

What a Fucked up day someone is have if they cross you.

nastyleg
01-02-2012, 07:56 PM

What a Fucked up day someone is have if they cross you.

SMR
01-02-2012, 10:17 PM
Eh it’s just an acceptable non lethal option given my track record…… and will likely save someone

nastyleg
01-03-2012, 01:14 AM
Eh it’s just an acceptable non lethal option given my track record…… and will likely save someone

No its legal torture is what it is. I hate getting sprayed. Give me a 10sec ride any day.

SMR
01-03-2012, 02:25 AM
It may be legal torture but it's technically better than being shot by a 127gr +P+ Ranger talon
I only got a 5 Sec ride

Benda
01-03-2012, 02:58 AM
Would someone be willing to ship me a can of this stuff?
I'd love to try it out...although, like most things men want, it's probably not legal to own in this country.

SMR
01-03-2012, 03:24 AM
Would someone be willing to ship me a can of this stuff?
I'd love to try it out...although, like most things men want, it's probably not legal to own in this country.

Pepperspray is legal in Western Australia and illegal in the rest of the country if you are in western Australia just order it
http://www.foxlabs.com/
http://www.coldsteel.com/pepper-spray.html
http://www.sabrered.com/servlet/StoreFront

Benda
01-03-2012, 05:55 AM
Damn, i'm East Coast

roddy82
12-29-2012, 03:59 AM
Be careful keeping the Cold Steel inferno in your car. I bought several cans for me and the gf. We each kept one in the car (duh, we live in LA, hot as hell in the summer). Sure enough, her's exploded when she left her car parked in the sun this last summer. Talk about a mess. Lucky she wasn't driving with our infant son in the car on the freeway. I contacted Cold Steel and a rep replied and was very apologetic and offered to replace the can and/or give us a refund. Now I just keep some Inferno by the bed. Good luck. AATW!

veritas44
01-20-2013, 08:32 AM
Just a small tip... baby shampoo works best at getting it off and shortning it duration. Been sprayed more time than i can count and it definatly works. I keep a bottle in my squad, cops are notorious for spraying each other on accident

albatros
04-12-2014, 12:21 PM
Sure do.
You will stop him in his tracks if used correctly. Better than cn or cs tear gas

ChapaWolf
05-27-2014, 08:42 PM
I too have been sprayed several times. I am not an officer but I have tested the fox brand of pepper spray on many occasions. I have found that if you were to get sprayed, as much as you want to rinse it off you should never ever put any liquid on the affected area.

Take a dry cloth or napkin and dab the area repeatedly until you get it all off. Any time I tried to rinse it, the burn was set off and it was terrible. If you do a dry cleanup you back in service in about 15 minutes. From being blind to driving in 15 if you don't get it wet!!!