PDA

View Full Version : Hello

JToKKo
04-28-2009, 03:52 PM
I've been visiting Apache clips for a month or two but I just found the forums today.
I'm comin to ya from of Colorado, U.S.A.
I really like your site. I'm on Liveleak alot too. Apache clips is better for sure. I'm tired of all the jihadi videos and stupid Youtube type CRAP on LL. It's good to get a break from that stuff when I jump over here.
Thank you Apache Clips, see ya guys.

Cruelbreed
04-28-2009, 04:09 PM
Welcome, if you need anything let me know :) We appreciate the positive comments about the site, let us know where there's room for improvement.

I think Stark will be happy to see the reinforcement that we are indeed very different from liveleak ;)

Woodbutcher824
04-28-2009, 04:24 PM
Welcome to forums. :thumbup:

greenmamba
04-28-2009, 06:48 PM
Welcome ... have fun !

Stark
04-29-2009, 03:05 AM
I've been visiting Apache clips for a month or two but I just found the forums today.
I really like your site. I'm on Liveleak alot too. Apache clips is better for sure. I'm tired of all the jihadi videos and stupid Youtube type CRAP on LL. It's good to get a break from that stuff when I jump over here.

Welcome to the AC,

Not to dampen your spirit we have sometimes IED and VBIED clips as well - however they are striktly posted for either educational purpous and mostly
since we want a balanced or medias here, but not to the extend as on liveleak.
For excamples I don't think I would tolerate some of the comments on here people post all the time on Liveleak.

Anyways good to have you on board enjoy the show

Scott
04-29-2009, 08:57 AM
Welcome to the site :)

i was on liveleak before here, soon as i found this site i signed up and have been hooked here since, i visit LL once a week if that now, the thing about this site is, all members here are mature, they all know what they are talking about and most of all you can get along with every one of them, oh and the owner is'nt a jackass.

So welcome aboard hopefully after sometime your say the same as to what i said :lol:

if you think Apacheclips can improve in anyway just post it either here or in the off topic section, Cya around.

Scott.

WarGen
04-29-2009, 11:51 PM
Hey, I show up like every 2 months but HELLO! WELCOME! WEEEEEE!

Markoxx
04-30-2009, 04:07 AM

welcome 2 AC bud. have fun

leahcimnosirrom
04-30-2009, 04:22 PM
welcome