PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts Apaches? Shot by police with rubber bullet at Occupy Oakland

gazzthompson
11-07-2011, 06:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0pX9LeE-g8

Mel
11-07-2011, 09:48 PM
That's a nice video and all....But it does not show the whole truth.It doesn't show what led up to that,it only shows the result of their actions.

serpa6
11-07-2011, 10:15 PM
That's a nice video and all....But it does not show the whole truth.It doesn't show what led up to that,it only shows the result of their actions.
I agree with mel they just dont take aim and shoot unintentionally, I would like to see what was happening from the other side

goinloco1
11-07-2011, 10:16 PM
Have to agree with Mel on that one. There had to be some reason that led up to it.
Seems there is getting to be alot of these videos that only show a result but not anything before it. Guess if this type of vid makes a certain group look better than another they will use it to play on people that don't ask why.
Some of us do see through the thin veil they create and do ask why. It also makes them look bad in alot of eyes because they wont show the whole truth to the incident.

nastyleg
11-08-2011, 01:17 AM
Have to agree with Mel on that one. There had to be some reason that led up to it.
Seems there is getting to be alot of these videos that only show a result but not anything before it. Guess if this type of vid makes a certain group look better than another they will use it to play on people that don't ask why.
Some of us do see through the thin veil they create and do ask why. It also makes them look bad in alot of eyes because they wont show the whole truth to the incident.

Here's thing if a cop has given you an ultimatum to leave and it is not one given by a tyrannical government, you better leave. Again police have more legal and tactical training then the average civilian. A police officer 99% will not shoot a person without provocation.