PDA

View Full Version : Proof of Islam is not a religion

serpa6
10-23-2011, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by ckformok

This is a prime example that shows Islam is NOT a religion and shold not be recongnized as one.

It is a governing doctrine that not only dictates religious beliefs, but also social behavior that includes laws, penalties and punishments, not by God, but by people if the laws are not obeyed.

Islam is a form of government, not a religion.

HERE IS THE STORY:

BENGHAZI, Libya (AP) — Libya‘s transitional leader declared his country’s liberation on Sunday, three days after the hated dictator Moammar Gadhafi was captured and killed.

He called on Libyans to show “patience, honesty and tolerance” and eschew hatred as they embark on rebuilding the country at the end of an 8-month civil war.

The transitional government leader Mustafa Abdul-Jalil set out a vision for the post-Gadhafi future with an Islamist tint, saying that Islamic Sharia law would be the “basic source” of legislation in the country and that existing laws that contradict the teachings of Islam would be nullified.

gazzthompson
10-24-2011, 05:11 AM
Religion
Pronunciation:/rɪˈlɪdʒ(ə)n/
noun [mass noun]
the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power , especially a personal God or gods: ideas about the relationship between science and religion
[count noun]
a particular system of faith and worship: the world’s great religions
[count noun]
a pursuit or interest followed with great devotion: consumerism is the new religion

Oxford dictionary.

Seems to fit the definition.

ErisKillton
10-24-2011, 02:53 PM
Can't it be both? Wasn't the USA based around the christian faith? Our pleadge of allegiance..."One nation under god." Our money "in god we trust".

Just something I thought of. ...not neccessarily right or wrong. Just seems to me religion played a big role in our govnt...indeed the founding of our country. So does that mean christianity is a form of govnt as well... I believe the pope and his acolites at one time had a major influence on the governing of many countries.

When something outrageous or tragic happens do we not say "oh my god"... when we sneeze "god bless you" ....

I'm not supporting all the tradgedy and cruelty parts of the islam faith...and I'm not supporting the tradgedy and cruelty that was done in the name of christianity either.

I just think religion begat govnt. And so they go hand in hand.

gazzthompson
10-24-2011, 04:50 PM
Exactly, the two arn't mutually exclusive.

TABMCGEE
10-24-2011, 11:43 PM
does this mean we can talk shit about fucking islam now since you cleared that up for us? i mean since it isnt a religon?

ErisKillton
10-25-2011, 10:09 AM
does this mean we can talk shit about fucking islam now since you cleared that up for us? i mean since it isnt a religon?

Make a shit talking thread....

:evilgrin:

serpa6
10-25-2011, 11:33 PM

Look and read the thread I moved this thread from the front page ON FRONTPAGE LOOK AT RULE NO 1 I posted it hear so our members can have all the fun and talk all about this thread and it was posted by Ck orignally and you want to give me shit on this I did a favor by posting it here I think it is somehthing to talk about but remember the Golden Rule on Frontpage Got it
My Regards
Serpa6

TABMCGEE
10-26-2011, 12:09 AM
I know serpa. Was just trying to be funny. The golden rule can not be missed on the front page. No problemo hombre.

serpa6
10-26-2011, 12:27 AM
Was nothing my friend :)