PDA

View Full Version : Hilary says U.S. partly responsible for crisis in Pakistan

Cruelbreed
04-25-2009, 07:33 PM
http://www.thenews.com.pk/top_story_detail.asp?Id=21723

Interesting read, so the new thing is to claim blame for virtually all the worlds problems I guess.

F-450
04-25-2009, 08:48 PM
http://www.thenews.com.pk/top_story_detail.asp?Id=21723

Interesting read, so the new thing is to claim blame for virtually all the worlds problems I guess.

Hiilary will try anything, that will strike a nerve in the general poulation... once it begins to generate public interest, she will dig up more about it. She is clueless about leadership and the things she starts, are infact that .... Things she starts !!! I have never seen any person so gifted in the art of picking up a mis-nomer to see what the public views are and build on a whim as she is. She has,No vision as to where the world is going, No vision for the Future, No vision for a well balanced economy, her whole act is based on a whim ...... I do really feel sorry for this person, Hillary!!!
Generally speaking....in terms for our Government..

Woodbutcher824
04-25-2009, 09:04 PM
Hiilary will try anything, that will strike a nerve in the general poulation... once it begins to generate public interest, she will dig up more about it. She is clueless about leadership and the things she starts, are infact that .... Things she starts !!! I have never seen any person so gifted in the art of picking up a mis-nomer to see what the public views are and build on a whim as she is. She has,No vision as to where the world is going, No vision for the Future, No vision for a well balanced economy, her whole act is based on a whim ...... I do really feel sorry for this person, Hillary!!!
Generally speaking....in terms for our Government..

Do you think it is just the Democratic party or only just curtain ones in any party that just do not get what the hell is going on. It is almost like they love to hear themselves talk and get off on it, no matter what the subject is. There sometimes is the feeling f/u the political parties and just listen to me attitude. It really boggles the brain pan.

The problem I have is that every thing that comes to a head, the US gets blamed and I'm tired of it. The world needs to take responablitily (sp) for their actions.

F-450
04-25-2009, 09:58 PM
Do you think it is just the Democratic party or only just curtain ones in any party that just do not get what the hell is going on. It is almost like they love to hear themselves talk and get off on it, no matter what the subject is. There sometimes is the feeling f/u the political parties and just listen to me attitude. It really boggles the brain pan.
Overall.... the liberal party. If you watch closely these individuals do exactly as you have said.... Talk to hear themselves talk, or talk a talk with a hhheeeaaappp of fluff, for media show.... Not picking on just Hillary here.... use caution ... be open ... don't get sucked in and remember I told you...... Over the course of the next few weeks jott down the things Hillary will make issue's about, give attention to the overall media events keeping a log on most government concerns, the big one's!! sort of one eye on them and one eye on her. You will begin to see the painting's she generates... As you so well put it, she talks to hear herself..........she's craving attention and cannot handle any negative comments/questions.

Woodbutcher824
04-25-2009, 10:44 PM
Overall.... the liberal party. If you watch closely these individuals do exactly as you have said.... Talk to hear themselves talk, or talk a talk with a hhheeeaaappp of fluff, for media show.... Not picking on just Hillary here.... use caution ... be open ... don't get sucked in and remember I told you...... Over the course of the next few weeks jott down the things Hillary will make issue's about, give attention to the overall media events keeping a log on most government concerns, the big one's!! sort of one eye on them and one eye on her. You will begin to see the painting's she generates... As you so well put it, she talks to hear herself..........she's craving attention and cannot handle any negative comments/questions.

F-450 believe me I can see a heeeeeaaaappp ooof fluff. I'm born and raised in Michigan and now living in Rhode Island. Media is the key word here, listen and see myself talk. And making sure my constituents are agreeing with what I am saying. Which to me is bullshit. I'm tired of the blame game,she was a Senator. What, who or where did she do in the voting on what happened in Pakistan?

Come on people in the US, this should piss you off too. Just because she is Democratic, doesn't mean you are blind and deaf too. Lets hear what you have to say also. It is a free country, our forfathers fought for freedom so we have a say.

I would also like to hear from those who are non-US, because if you like it or not, it does effect your country if you like it or not.

ghost
04-25-2009, 11:29 PM
Crisis in Pakistan is our fault? Yeah.... okay....

Where the hell did she get that idea from?!?!? I don't understand why these people are so quick to "throw America under the bus".

Woodbutcher824
04-25-2009, 11:36 PM
Crisis in Pakistan is our fault? Yeah.... okay....

Where the hell did she get that idea from?!?!? I don't understand why these people are so quick to "throw America under the bus".

Yeah my sediments excetly what, when and where???

Thunder thighs in action!!!!!!

ghost
04-26-2009, 12:23 AM
Maybe if Pakistan had tightened up it's borders a little more, we wouldn't have this problem. Would would have been able to crush them, right there. But, I guess it's our fault because the Pakistani government is corrupt and incompetent, and therefor failing to secure it's borders properly.

F-450
04-26-2009, 07:57 AM
Maybe if Pakistan had tightened up it's borders a little more, we wouldn't have this problem. Would would have been able to crush them, right there. But, I guess it's our fault because the Pakistani government is corrupt and incompetent, and therefor failing to secure it's borders properly.Agreed.... ... It used to be Hillary was against the Iraq/Afganistan campaign, only at the mark of 9/11 was she supportive of striking back at the Taliban. As the campaign moved into months of fighting , she then began to chant differently, of how come it is taking so long ?,we need to get out!, now it's "our" fault ???? She was opposed to being the world Policemen, (By the way we have never been !!!).
America's Government, along with our allie's, need's to stop debating, pull together and draw some plan giving them no heads up, go after them and slaughter this build up...Whatever America/Allie's are gonna do in response to this rise with the Tally, we need to do it quick, fast, and in a hurry !! Deal a decissive blow with overwhelming superior military strength and make plain to the Taliban..... no more !! ... will they be tolerated.

ghost
04-26-2009, 10:13 AM
Agreed.... ... It used to be Hillary was against the Iraq/Afganistan campaign, only at the mark of 9/11 was she supportive of striking back at the Taliban. As the campaign moved into months of fighting , she then began to chant differently, of how come it is taking so long ?,we need to get out!, now it's "our" fault ???? She was opposed to being the world Policemen, (By the way we have never been !!!).
America's Government, along with our allie's, need's to stop debating, pull together and draw some plan giving them no heads up, go after them and slaughter this build up...Whatever America/Allie's are gonna do in response to this rise with the Tally, we need to do it quick, fast, and in a hurry !! Deal a decissive blow with overwhelming superior military strength and make plain to the Taliban..... no more !! ... will they be tolerated.

Haha. "Why is it taking so long?" Okay. Let's see if you can do it faster, Hillary....

Yes, you are right, we need to pull together and get this shit done. But, that's the problem with Politics.... This is why Politics and Military affairs should NEVER EVER be combined. Politics need to stay OUT of the military. This is what needs to happen; The fucking politicians, lawyers, and talking heads need to get their heads out of the sand, pay attention and just shut the fuck up, and let our guys do their jobs. It would be so much more simple, if it wasn't for politics. Unfortunately it isn't....

F-450
04-26-2009, 01:19 PM
Haha. "Why is it taking so long?" Okay. Let's see if you can do it faster, Hillary....

Yes, you are right, we need to pull together and get this shit done. But, that's the problem with Politics.... This is why Politics and Military affairs should NEVER EVER be combined. Politics need to stay OUT of the military. This is what needs to happen; The fucking politicians, lawyers, and talking heads need to get their heads out of the sand, pay attention and just shut the fuck up, and let our guys do their jobs. It would be so much more simple, if it wasn't for politics. Unfortunately it isn't....
Yup !!!!

Humbled Infidel
04-29-2009, 02:48 PM
The reason the world finds it easy to blame their woes on the United States is because we have mostly spineless criminals - in our government who are not there to serve but to be served. They never speak the truth, they do speak to hear themselves speak and to pat each other on their backs as if they've accomplished something with their absolutely useless babel. They bow to the enemy, insult our allies/friends and they really do want to control the world....or rather they want the world to adore them so they can then stab them in the back as they do each other and everyone.

They will spew any lies out of their mouths if it will get them more applause. Hillary yes and our latest example...Specter. Who among us would deny he is a self serving, self absorbed man with his power of reign as his top priority?

Then we have to point the finger back at ourselves because we put these arrogant assholes in those positions. Many here in our own country buys the pure crap that spews from their mouths. Many blindly follows them as if they are gods and applauds their treachery.

The Hillary Clintons are just more Hussein Obama's. They create chaos to which then they always blame someone else for and then make more unconstitutional laws they force upon others yet they have no intentions of living under those laws themselves. They are scum.

Cruelbreed
04-29-2009, 03:02 PM
The reason the world finds it easy to blame their woes on the United States is because we have mostly spineless criminals - in our government who are not there to serve but to be served. They never speak the truth, they do speak to hear themselves speak and to pat each other on their backs as if they've accomplished something with their absolutely useless babel. They bow to the enemy, insult our allies/friends and they really do want to control the world....or rather they want the world to adore them so they can then stab them in the back as they do each other and everyone.

They will spew any lies out of their mouths if it will get them more applause. Hillary yes and our latest example...Specter. Who among us would deny he is a self serving, self absorbed man with his power of reign as his top priority?

Then we have to point the finger back at ourselves because we put these arrogant assholes in those positions. Many here in our own country buys the pure crap that spews from their mouths. Many blindly follows them as if they are gods and applauds their treachery.

The Hillary Clintons are just more Hussein Obama's. They create chaos to which then they always blame someone else for and then make more unconstitutional laws they force upon others yet they have no intentions of living under those laws themselves. They are scum.

Okay, but weren't there a lot of those in the old administration too? Also I haven't kept up to date so i'm not aware of any of the unconstitutional stuff from the new administration. What have I missed?

Hilary Clinton spoke out of line here, surely. Obama shouldn't have bowed to anyone okay. My question is, is this an old issue or a new administration issue?

Humbled Infidel
04-29-2009, 03:20 PM
Okay, but weren't there a lot of those in the old administration too? Also I haven't kept up to date so i'm not aware of any of the unconstitutional stuff from the new administration. What have I missed?

Hilary Clinton spoke out of line here, surely. Obama shouldn't have bowed to anyone okay. My question is, is this an old issue or a new administration issue?

Both administrations and both parties have.

Important to read:
US Constitutuion (http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/constitution.html)
Declaration of Independence (http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/declaration.html)
Federalist Papers (http://thomas.loc.gov/home/histdox/fedpapers.html)

I'll list one unconstitutional law and then I'm sure there are many on here who can also list some. So I'll leave it open for others to post some too.

The Stimulus Bill - How was it unconstitutional? None of them read it. They passed a bill without reading it. That's an easy one. (by the way that is not the only reason it's unconstitutional)

Here's a great article about it by Nancy Salvato, Senior Editor of The New Media Journal (http://www.newmediajournal.us/staff/nsalvato/2009/03232009.htm)
A Constitutionally Illiterate Congressional Leadership

The definition of a citizen is one who is ruled and can rule in turn. We must have the capacity for both under the law. All citizens must be able to take the following oath of office:

“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter.”

Sadly, in today’s day and age, those elected to our legislature do not have to understand the law to represent their electors. Consequently, this Congress has proven to be the most constitutionally illiterate group of people ever elected to office.

To begin, one of the most difficult things to do is to enact a bill into law. The system of checks and balances was designed by the Founders and Framers to slow things down. They wanted creating and debating legislation to be a cumbersome process. Hamilton appealed to the people of New York,

“The legislature will not be infallible; ...the love of power may sometimes betray it into a disposition to encroach upon the rights of other members of the government; that a spirit of faction may sometimes pervert its deliberations; that impressions of the moment may sometimes hurry it into measures which itself, on maturer reflexion, would condemn. The primary inducement to conferring the [veto] power in question upon the Executive is, to enable him to defend himself; the secondary one is to increase the chances in favor of the community against the passing of bad laws, through haste, inadvertence, or design. The oftener the measure is brought under examination, the greater the diversity in the situations of those who are to examine it, the less must be the danger of those errors which flow from want of due deliberation, or of those missteps which proceed from the contagion of some common passion or interest. It is far less probable, that culpable views of any kind should infect all the parts of the government at the same moment and in relation to the same object, than that they should by turns govern and mislead every one of them.

“It may perhaps be said that the power of preventing bad laws includes that of preventing good ones; and may be used to the one purpose as well as to the other. But this objection will have little weight with those who can properly estimate the mischiefs of that inconstancy and mutability in the laws, which form the greatest blemish in the character and genius of our governments. They will consider every institution calculated to restrain the excess of law-making, and to keep things in the same state in which they happen to be at any given period, as much more likely to do good than harm; because it is favorable to greater stability in the system of legislation. The injury which may possibly be done by defeating a few good laws, will be amply compensated by the advantage of preventing a number of bad ones.” – Federalist Paper #73

Yet, despite such an admonition -which holds as true today as it did when the U.S. Constitution was written- President Obama advised our country that if we do not act immediately to pass the stimulus bill, “Our nation will sink deeper into a crisis, that, at some point, we may not be able to reverse.” Rep Nancy Pelosi, a progressive leftist from CA, is quoted on Jan 8, 2009 as saying, “We must have a bill signed into law by the middle of February. Our economy requires it. The American people need it desperately.”

The $787 billion Stimulus Bill, passed quickly, before members of Congress had time to even read the entire text of the legislation, allowed some of the beneficiaries to hand out bonuses to their top executives. In reaction to the fury of the constituents, Congress set about enacting more hastily drawn up legislation to punish the beneficiaries of such bonuses.

“The Senate plans to vote next week on steep levies on employee bonuses after the House overwhelmingly approved a 90 percent tax on bonuses at American International Group Inc. and other companies receiving bailout funds.” – Bloomberg.com

Herein lays the problem. Congress, in acting with haste, is passing poorly written law without thinking through the consequences of their actions. In The Constitution of Liberty, F. A. Hayek writes that if individuals know the law, they can base their actions upon established rules and that true law provides the general rules. Legislative enactments which do not satisfy these criteria are objectionable. The law must be general, known and certain, and apply equally to all. A necessary condition for the law to be known and certain is a prohibition on ex post facto laws. The Cato Journal The U.S. Constitution forbids Congress from passing an ex post facto law, i.e. a law passed after the occurrence of an event or action which retrospectively changes the legal consequences of the event or action.

Worse, this particular law singles out a specific group of people. A legislative act (Bill of Pains and Penalties) that singles out one or more persons and imposes punishment on them without benefit of trial was regarded as “odious” by the framers of the Constitution. It was the role of a court, judging an individual case, to impose punishment.

Now, the House, the Senate and the Treasury Department are blaming each other for allowing this loophole. As “We the People” witness the unfolding saga of the bonuses, stimulus money is being put to use in programs long championed by the liberal elements of Congress and which have nothing to do with directly stimulating the economy. Congress is confiscating and redistributing our hard earned money as we watch stunned and amazed at what has transpired in President Obama’s first 59 days of office. It is our civic responsibility to put an end to this nonsense. We have 592 days until the 2010 midterm elections.