PDA

View Full Version : California at it's best.

ShadowLegion
10-11-2011, 01:25 AM
California is at it again. Open carry in California will be banned as of 1-1-12.

You gotta just love the people who voted for a guy who didn't do too well the first time around. And it should be noted that this statement holds a glimpse into what they are planning for our future.

"For law enforcement officers and community members, any type of weapon being carried, openly or concealed, could appear as a threat to their well-being and is regarded as a public safety threat,'' Los Angeles County Sheriff Lee Baca said Monday. He joined Beck and other California police officials in supporting the measure.

Note they included concealed weapons in this statement. If the weapon is properly concealed, LEO or not, no one is going to know it's there unless you tell someone. And most Officers I have had the pleasure of knowing are pretty level headed guys. If they see you openly carrying a fire arm, they are not going to just assume you are a public safety threat. They will investigate, and cautiously of course, until they know everything is on the up and up but they aren't just going to freak out. They are coming after our guns people. We need to speak up and do something before it's too late.

KGCNC
10-11-2011, 10:43 AM
This is not at all surprising. Cali lawmakers do what they want and get away with it. Gun related anyway. Criminals have no problem packing so this law is a non issue to them. Cali, Illinois and Maryland are always gun restrictive. No amount of money will convince me EVER to move to those states. Good Luck.

death2mooj
10-11-2011, 11:57 AM
when is that place going to finally fall off into the ocean....fucking scientists have been teasing me with the thought for years