PDA

View Full Version : Public apology in regards to delayed shipping of T-Shirts

Stark
10-07-2011, 06:14 AM
I am deeply embarrassed about some of the emails that I have received due to the delayed T-Shirts, so I see the need to explain things right now.
First this is the first time we tried to build up our own business in regards to T-Shirts - retarded as I am I thought how hard can It be? I mean I have the designs already - I just need to find somebody to print them - and send them.
Well let me tell you guys I have learned a lot since then, after days and days of negotiations with printers etc etc we have finally found a suitable printer company a few weeks ago.

I want to publicly appologise for the delay with the T-Shirts and 100% ASSURE you that we are in the process of sending every bodies T-Shirt(s) out.

Also I want to say that in the future we will NOT have the same problems again, its just bad management on my side and again I want to applogiese for the delay to all who have supported AC.

gutro
10-07-2011, 10:26 AM
Damn you Stark!!!!!

J/K

All new ventures are bound to have a few SNAFU's.....

I wouldn't worry about it too much, as long as those who ordered the shirts do eventually get them.

Stark
10-07-2011, 10:48 AM
Damn you Stark!!!!!

J/K

All new ventures are bound to have a few SNAFU's.....

I wouldn't worry about it too much, as long as those who ordered the shirts do eventually get them.

Oh they will - its just .. embaressing to say the least.

I was just thinking all this would be a lot easier and fuck me was I wrong.

leahcimnosirrom
10-08-2011, 05:56 AM
No problem waiting on the T-shirt Stark. I am just happy that I could finally support the site. Just hurry up with the Jessie Ventura T-shirt!!!!

shikodo
10-08-2011, 09:21 AM
Just a reminder Stark

I offered a few months ago to print for you and the offer still stands. I've been in the t shirt business for 8 years now and take what I do very seriously. If you think it may be a good idea to change directions, pm me. I've got some ideas that may help.

shik

serpa6
10-08-2011, 09:58 AM
you said you wanted an ass chewing well not But where's my shirt LoL don't Worry Boss and dont be embarrassed Always remember When things are going so good There is always somthing always bound to go wrong I was in the military so I have the patience of a Sloth Its like there is an apple in a tree the Sloth is 3 feet away I start at morning and get the to apple in the tree by evening eventually i get it I am in no rush (Pacitance is a Virtue not a gift) I learned that one from my Dad God rest his soul

Stark
10-08-2011, 04:23 PM
Just a reminder Stark

I offered a few months ago to print for you and the offer still stands. I've been in the t shirt business for 8 years now and take what I do very seriously. If you think it may be a good idea to change directions, pm me. I've got some ideas that may help.

shik

Hi

I will get in contact with you shortly