PDA

View Full Version : Job offer for a US armed forces member or vet!

SgtJim
10-06-2011, 05:34 AM
i found this on Jimbo's blog, but posted by Mr.Wolf...

and i hope i can help somebody weth this
so, who is Mr.Wolf?:

Mr. Wolf has over 26 years in the Army, Army NG, and USAR. He’s Airborne with 5 years as an NCO, before becoming an officer. Mr. Wolf has had 4 company commands. Signal Corp is his basic branch, and Public Affairs is his functional area. He recently served 22 straight months in Kuwait and Iraq, in Intel, PA, and senior staff of MNF-I. Mr. Wolf is now an IT executive. He is currently working on a book on media and the Iraq war. Functional gearhead.

In Iraq, he received the moniker of Mr. Wolf after the Harvey Kietel character in Pulp Fiction, when "challenges" arose, they called on Mr. Wolf...
Email: TheDOTMrDOTWolfAT gmail DOT com
---

Right. You actually WANT a job. You want to serve your country in some manner. You want a job that can give you great experience, satisfaction, and fantastic compensation potential.
In short, you should look at one of these jobs.
Some friends of mine are seeking the following types of people, and believe me, you really need to take a hard look at these positions. And if you know someone who would be interested, please pass this along! (Because if you DO, and the person you've referred is hired, they'll give you a new Apple iPad2!)
IO/ MISO/PSYO Planners Wanted! Available for Immediate Placement.
Join an A-Team of Info Operations. We are seeking SC Planners to work Afghanistan, in support of USFOR-A, to provide expert advice and assistance with regard to specific influence products, target audience, analysis and communication methods at the local, regional, and national level. Our SC planners will facilitate IO integration for combined military and civilian-military campaign plans for Afghanistan.
Candidates should have experience in joint/multi-national operations, experience in Information Operations, PSYOP, Public Diplomacy, Commercial Marketing or Influence Modeling, that can facilitate USFOR-A staff integration and synchronization, information flow, and dissemination as it relates to cultural, economic, political, religious, social, newsworthy, and tribal issues in each supported entities AOR. We are looking for professionals who have knowledge of, and experience with, strategic message development in a cultural context that supports the overall strategic communication planning process. Regional experience is a must
Successful candidates should meet the following minimum qualifications:
• Be a U.S. citizen with a valid, active DoD security clearance of SECRET or TOP SECRET.
• Have a minimum of five (5) years experience working in Strategic Communication/IO/PSYOP with U.S. military.
• Possess excellent written, oral, and interpersonal skills.
• Have a Bachelors or Masters of Arts degree in a social science discipline: history, sociology, psychology, political science, etc.
The following are additional, value added skill sets:
• MEL 4 or equivalent (SAMS a plus)
• Battle Staff Course with 2S Identifier
• PSYOP/MISO Officers Qualification Course
• FA 30/Information Operations Qualification course
Compensation Commensurate with Experience includes paid CONUS travel and paid vacation time plus discretionary performance bonuses.
Salary: Negotiable, but commensurate with current rates in theater. Place of Duty: Kabul, AFG.
Please email your resume, level of clearance, timeline you are available to deploy to: INFOPS2011@gmail.com.
Be sure to tell 'em Wolf sent ya...

nastyleg
10-06-2011, 01:35 PM
Outstanding post jim!

Sixx
10-06-2011, 01:38 PM
Outstanding indeed.

Thanks big Sgt