PDA

View Full Version : WWII in Colour on Youtube free!!

Jdubya
10-03-2011, 07:36 AM
World War II in Colour is arguably one of the best WWII documentaries ever. I have never been able to find this documentary anywhere wether to purchase or download but, I just found it on Youtube. This documentary has more than 13 hours colorized footage and covers almost every possible event starting from just before WWII until the end. Unfortunately it is split into 13 episodes with 4 videos per episode but, I'm sure there are some Apaches out there who would enjoy this. I used Realplayer Downloader to download all of the episodes and it is a great documentary. The link below will bring you to the first part of episode 1. The rest of the episodes are all there in the recommended section, most of them have been posted by a Youtube user named Sniper1961 so the credit for this all goes to him.
Enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6hbZWn_vSw

Masky
10-03-2011, 12:56 PM
Thank dude , great link :thumbsup:

Benda
10-04-2011, 01:23 AM
Have been watching a similar series that is being run over here on National Geographic channel.. bloody awesome.

Cheers.

ErisKillton
10-06-2011, 04:31 PM
I saw this series when it came out on the History channel and it was really amazing. I still like the old black and white footage, but they did such an awesome job on the color processing and it really brought the footage to another life all together. Im glad someone uploaded it to YT but if it comes out on DVD it will definatly be worth adding to my collection.

Must see for anyone who likes military history.