PDA

View Full Version : Sup all !

SecretSniper
10-01-2011, 10:07 AM
Sup all, glad to finally become a member of this crazy FANTASTIC site !!!! I found this site whilst coming back from tour in afghan... ive only decided to sign up as ive been busy yano what were soldiers are like.. i was just wondering how to upload videos up to the site as im new ! i have some really cool close ups as i nearly got snipered in the head. Thanks anyway...hear from you soon.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

ErisKillton
10-01-2011, 10:28 AM
Thanks for your service and welcome to AC !!!! Glad you didnt get sniped in the head man! that must have been crazy.

You can upload video by going to the front page and clicking "upload video" then you select a file from your (what must be awesome) footage and type out the title and description then you click upload. If the file is too large try uploading it to youtube and then inserting the URL where it says "URL" on the bottom of the upload page.

If you have any other questions or problems feel free to PM me or any of the other moderators. Our member SgtJim is also very good with computers and explaining how to do things so you can PM him too. He is very friendly.

Cant wait to see what you have to share. Members own media is always the best.

See ya around!
-Eris

Stark
10-01-2011, 10:30 AM
Hi,

Did you register on the frontpage or the forum?

What I am asking is do you have a frontpage username ?

nastyleg
10-01-2011, 12:18 PM
Welcome, and if you want a military badge send me a pm and well go from there.

Markoxx
10-01-2011, 01:15 PM
welcome to AC soldier!

serpa6
10-01-2011, 03:05 PM
Welcome to AC secret sniper thanks for your service Hoarah
A Vet
Serpa6

SgtJim
10-02-2011, 01:53 AM
welcome here !
thank you for your service!
enjoy your stay, look around in the forums, you will find some interest posts
share your stories too with photos and videos

the video uploading is simple easy

if you,ve got any probs with videos/photos, i can help with converting or editing

uff

Masky
10-02-2011, 04:36 AM
Welcome aboard sir :thumbsup:

Benda
10-02-2011, 07:49 AM
Hey there man, welcome to AC.

Take it easy!

SecretSniper
10-02-2011, 07:43 PM
Thanks everyone. Glad to have a lot of welcoming :thumbsup: well yeah still trying to get all this video stuff up lol, no good at computers.. i will defo get some up just got to catch up on how to do it:hb:, im just trying to find the right size as was filmed on helmet cam and mates.

I was just wondering have you all also served ?? maybe i know you

Thanks all !

Ripcord
10-18-2011, 05:51 PM
Steve "Dusty" Jordan is that you?? :P

whatever happened to this guy?

he must be busy "snipering" Taliban.