PDA

View Full Version : Congress woman spy?

Cruelbreed
04-21-2009, 10:20 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/04/21/harman.wiretap/index.html

Does this woman need to be bitch slapped?Questioning why she is being wiretapped? I don't give a shit what country they're from, the two that handed the documents need to be prosecuted. This woman needs to be hung if allegations are true. I think the NSA SHOULD wiretap people in prominent positions for just these reasons, but who knows what hte limit should be.

Mel
04-21-2009, 10:55 PM
Sounds like another Blagojevich doesn't it. Are there any straight shooters in government....Anywhere.

Cruelbreed
04-22-2009, 12:41 AM
Sounds like another Blagojevich doesn't it. Are there any straight shooters in government....Anywhere.

Seriously man, wtf is going on? If this is true I so want this lady to go to freaking hell. And Israel spying on us, how the hell does that work?

F-450
04-22-2009, 02:51 AM
AAAAAHHHHH..... CNN the biggest Liberal propaganda page in the work's !!!! There may be some parts of this story that are truth... but!! I wouldn't store to much confidence in the overall printing of the page.. CNN has a problem, delivering an accurate,un-biased report of anything.. Every report that I have ever heard from them, has a flair for the dramatcs to sauce up the story, mostly from the liberal audience,playing on human emotions to spark a reaction from the general public.
I would wait and see what other news networks are saying if anything, about this matter and add a grain of salt ( to bring caution to all the fluff that may be in the story ) . :-P on CNN

JToKKo
05-05-2009, 02:06 PM
Ya, why would they take so many quotes from her if she is the target? Why not ignore the bitch and go on with the investigation.

Cruelbreed
05-05-2009, 10:26 PM
I think these Israelis have actually already been pardoned.