09-13-2011, 08:16 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSjriwLjLog&feature=feedu

gremlin
09-13-2011, 11:32 AM
I think it speaks for itself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWQk3R8ACzA&feature=related

Mel
09-13-2011, 10:52 PM
WOW Gremlin.....Now that is a one sided protest if I ever saw one.If things don't change for you across the pond my brother,you fellas are doomed. :(

serpa6
09-14-2011, 12:01 AM
Wow I feel for our brothers across the pond Why dont the muzzies try that here in america tell you why I have mad respect for the police but enough is enough this is no Holy War as the Muzzies say it is It is the war on terror in the world That demonstration would have come to a quick halt when they said America in a terror state that would have broke out into a full fledged riot Those fucking idiots are a bunch of reatarded brainwashed stinken pigs and in the end We all shall have the last word all of us my allied friends All of us The queen should have interviend and arrested every muzzie there for insiteting to provoke a riot Notice they did not burn no British flags they play head games I am sure if that would have happened there would have been a full fledged crub stompin going on
Thanks for the post and letting us know what the hell they are doing The people from the EDL where right in everything they said but I know its only going to take one time and the people of the EDL and british citizens alike are going to get sick of being harrased by there own goverment

gazzthompson
09-14-2011, 05:16 AM
http://www.tntmagazine.com/tnt-today/archive/2011/09/12/9-11-anniversary-memorial-edl-and-muslim-groups-clash-in-london.aspx

"EDL supporters swigged beer and threw glass bottles at the MAC protesters as police tried to disperse the groups to prevent a confrontation. Many EDL members resisted arrest and scuffles with police broke out."

They are both extremists , they are both the same. The police move the EDL because they are violent law breakers, MAC might be scum, but they don't break the law anywhere near as much as the EDL or resist arrest and fight police on the same scale , the police know what they are doing and who they are dealing with. Bunch of hooligan thugs . They both suck.

gazzthompson
09-14-2011, 05:26 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-14775154

"There were 16 arrests during the demonstration for offences including assault on a police officer, common assault, drunk and disorderly and affray."

That's why the met don't like them, they go out looking for a fight and if they can't fight some Muslims then they just go ahead and fight police instead.

Mel
09-14-2011, 09:11 PM
http://www.tntmagazine.com/tnt-today/archive/2011/09/12/9-11-anniversary-memorial-edl-and-muslim-groups-clash-in-london.aspx

The police move the EDL because they are violent law breakers, MAC might be scum, but they don't break the law anywhere near as much as the EDL or resist arrest and fight police on the same scale , They both suck.

So it's ok to break the law...As long as it's just a little bit?
Come on Gazz,I know your more intelligent than that.

I would dare to say that a lot of these individuals don't even have legal status in that country.

gazzthompson
09-15-2011, 03:16 AM
Im no police officer but I don't know of any laws MAC broke during the protest, if they did they would of been arrested. I said "nowhere near' to keep my comment factual, as they have In the past.

And they do have legal status, no way they would be bringing so much attention to themselves if they didn't

gremlin
09-15-2011, 07:47 AM
I'll be the first to admit the EDL does have a problem with the hooligan element
and a bad reputation but more and more ordinary people are siding with them
because of things like this despite how the media portray them

( I'm not a member by the way )

serpa6
09-15-2011, 07:58 AM
Gazz you just dont get it do you they did this on 9/11 I would like to know what country you are from or planet

gazzthompson
09-15-2011, 09:10 AM
I'm from England. You?

And who did what on 9/11?

gremlin
09-15-2011, 11:14 AM
WOW Gremlin.....Now that is a one sided protest if I ever saw one.If things don't change for you across the pond my brother,you fellas are doomed. :(

On 9/11 I drapped a stars n stripes alongside a union flag from my second floor window
I also live down the street from a mosque

I guess they dont want to upset bike club members......LOL !

serpa6
09-15-2011, 05:43 PM
I'm from England. You?

And who did what on 9/11?
United States Wise Ass

Mel
09-15-2011, 08:00 PM
Im no police officer but I don't know of any laws MAC broke during the protest, if they did they would of been arrested. I said "nowhere near' to keep my comment factual, as they have In the past.

And they do have legal status, no way they would be bringing so much attention to themselves if they didn't

Actually Gazz,To keep your comment factual...You said, and I quote "anywhere near as much".
I'm fairly certain you have illegal aliens in your country such as we do in ours.Bringing attention to their self while in a crow such as this is no big deal.If you listen to the police in the video they didn't want to incite the crowd.So they weren't going to do anything no matter what their citizen status was.

gazzthompson
09-16-2011, 04:48 AM
Actually Gazz,To keep your comment factual...You said, and I quote "anywhere near as much".
I'm fairly certain you have illegal aliens in your country such as we do in ours.Bringing attention to their self while in a crow such as this is no big deal.If you listen to the police in the video they didn't want to incite the crowd.So they weren't going to do anything no matter what their citizen status was.

Your correct about my quote, I post a lot from my phone so take a lot of shortcuts when posting ,didn't check. And your right about illegalls, but immigration here is a lot easier than America, especially if they are second generation citizens. Assuming they are illegals holds really no merit, especially since the MAC have been investigated by the police on numerous occasions it makes no logical sense for an illegal to bring themselves that close to being investigated/arrested and subsequently found out. But then again, they arnt logical people.

Eitherway, I trust the police in their judgment with moving EDL they have the most experience and knowledge of them and the risks. Much more than anybody here. As my link shows the EDL have no problems with assaulting police.

United States Wise Ass

Thanks for the random insult. I still have no idea what you was trying to say or imply.

My point being, trusting an EDL video (with a history of violence, including against police) on the judgment of police is just as ludicrous as believing and a MAC video about our police. I trust the police over both groups and hope you lot will as well.

Freese
09-16-2011, 11:52 PM
At what point do we, as humans, defend a point of view/religion/government/socio-economic status(duly earned)/way of life? I like Bacon, educated women, beer, and dancing with single women. Radicals from any religion are not good people. Do not be surprised after 3000 non combatants are killed by a certain religions radicals, that good people get angry. I am still angry. We Americans lost more people on 9/11 than we did at Pearl Harbor, Dec. 7/41. The Japanese had the class to strike a Military target, at Pearl Harbor (for the most part), they even wore uniforms. I am not all that smart, but I am able to do simple math. As for the police protected shills, well, they didnt do their history homework. Just my opinion.

nastyleg
09-17-2011, 12:30 AM
Freeze,
I know how you feel. Those that have and will commit terrorist acts deserve to be punished. Until these people on the video openly carry out or support physically. There is nothing that can be done. Chanting slogans and such is not against the law. in the not too resent past the KKK had a legal rally on the streets. The fucking KKK for crying out loud. The police stood by and protected them from those that would havewe killed them. we don't have to like them but we have a right to speak out against them as long as it is peacefully done so. The police have the duty to maintain law and order. If one group has gotten to a spot before another the turn away the later.
Not saying I agree with what the police did but there was definitely a huge potential for violence there. They just used there judgment at the time to deal with the situation.

Freese
09-17-2011, 12:49 AM
I am American. I am all about freedom of speech. However, there may be repercussions when you speak. I am a huge Law Enforcement supporter. These cops did well. I will not pretend to know the dynamic of crowd control in a different country.

nastyleg
09-17-2011, 01:25 AM
However and that is a gigantic however..........I truly hate those that support the scum of the Earth jihadists.

gremlin
09-17-2011, 10:39 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWAjaio6FL8

Mattych
09-17-2011, 12:33 PM
Is it a surprise they is violence by the EDL? I can imagine the frustrations they recieve when they have a hatred and that hatred is being protected by the police. The police do exactly what the Islamics want them to do by protecting them, which yes, the police have do to stop violence. So the person in the wrong here is the home secretary for not banning the groups such as MAC etc. People can bang on about freedom of speech, which yes, it's acceptable if you disagree with Mr. Cameron, sure. But when you celebrate the death of thousands of people then the line is crossed and thus should not be happening. I'm sure everyone hates them, but the question and confused is why are they still allowed to do it? It's embarrassing to have people like them in our country, if I was a tourist I wouldn't want to come here. Lack of common sense in our country is shocking.