PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy Hoffa Jr, see what he has to say

DevilDog812
09-05-2011, 07:07 PM
cant believe this hasnt been posted about yet:
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/09/05/jimmy_hoffa_at_obama_event_on_gop_lets_take_these_ son_of_bitches_out.html

Teamsters President Jimmy Hoffa had some profane, combative words for Republicans while warming up the crowd for President Obama in Detroit, Michigan on Monday.

"We got to keep an eye on the battle that we face: The war on workers. And you see it everywhere, it is the Tea Party. And you know, there is only one way to beat and win that war. The one thing about working people is we like a good fight. And you know what? They've got a war, they got a war with us and there's only going to be one winner. It's going to be the workers of Michigan, and America. We're going to win that war," Jimmy Hoffa Jr. said to a heavily union crowd.

"President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march. Let's take these son of bitches out and give America back to an America where we belong," Hoffa added.
people are calling in to homeland security and reporting it as a threat, which is to your discretion.
i saw that some people who are calling in get hung up on by homeland security instead of them taking it down, and that i can say is 100% not right. 911 operators cant hang up on people even if they are just calling about mickyDs being out of chicken nuggets.

opinions?

jamieooh
09-05-2011, 07:28 PM
speaking of taking " son of bitches out"
where is your daddy at Hoffa?

ShadowLegion
09-06-2011, 01:42 AM
speaking of taking " son of bitches out"
where is your daddy at Hoffa?

As a non union worker, I look at both sides to try and make sense of it. I can see where the Unions were needed in the early days of Henry Ford, mostly for safety of the workers. But I can't seem to justify having to pay someone monthly, so that I can have a job that isn't particularly any better than one I would have gotten on my own. There are all kinds of arguments for and against unions, I just think it's all B.S.