PDA

View Full Version : Uploading videos to youtube

Scott
04-17-2009, 09:10 PM
As you know i run the apacheclips youtube channel , if i need help i go to stark, if i want anything majorly changed i ask stark first as he is the owner of the page and this website.

Now im sure Stark wont mind here as to what iv'e said below.

If any of you uploaders want any videos on the apacheclips youtube page then please PM me with the link to the video from this site, i try to upload quite a few a day but youtube sucks with failed to convert bullshit.

I miss videos here and im sure they are good, so if any of you feel a video should be uploaded there please Private message me, with the link to the video and i'll do my best to put it on there, if any of you feel the page could be improved also let me know and i'll see what i can do.

The page has 34 Subscribers now and nearly 2 thousand views on the page, the videos shown there is a success, we are sharing content here aswell as there, i beleive some trafficers will just wait for the weekly email from youtube of their subscribers videos, so it works out i beleive.

Cya soon folks

Scott
04-18-2009, 01:08 PM
39 subscribers now, dont be scared to PM me with some links to videos to put up, this channel is as much as yours as it is to apacheclips.

Stark
04-18-2009, 02:53 PM
You are doing an excellent job Scott, I visit the channel on a daily basis and I can see that more an more people use it and comment on it, so well done my friend.
And no i absolutly don't mind what so ever - the Apacheclips channel is as much a part of the AC family as you are so fire away.

As always hock me up on msn or email if you need anything.

Does Youtube offer a better service for a monlty fee or something?

Scott
04-18-2009, 06:24 PM
how do you mean a monthly fee stark? lol

as you know 50 million if not more users use youtube, 12 hours of footage uploaded every minute thats amazing , most stuff people upload hardly anyone will see, i mean anyone even if you have 2 millions views thats nothing , but the page is free as you know, knowing that im uploading videos from here to there satisfying around 40-200 views im happy and i'll carry on doing it, as you know stark im here for good.

i wish my activity will be better on this page, life gets busy this time of year with summer coming up and all :) , i'll try upload a few a week thats my goal for now.

and thanks stark i'll bare that in mind bro if i need antyhing i wont hesitate to contact you :)