PDA

View Full Version : Muslim father orders daughter killed over short skirt

Stark
04-17-2009, 05:22 PM
Source: http://www.mosnews.com/society/2009/04/13/shortskirtt/

A Muslim resident of Russia’s St. Petersburg has hired killers to rid him of a daughter who disrespected Islamic laws by wearing short skirts.

The police detained Gafar Kerimov, 46, after he reported that his daughter went missing, but blurted out that the girl was dead already, Komsomolskaya Pravda newspaper reported Monday.

The family, ethnic Azerbaijanis, used to have frequent arguments about how the daughter should dress and behave.

Rashida Kirimova, 21, studied medicine at a St. Petersburg school and waved away her father’s criticism when he said her clothes weren't modest enough and were unfit for a Muslim girl.

During winter, Rashida wore high-necked sweaters and long trousers, causing no problems in the neighborhood, but when spring came, she put on a skirt that left her knees exposed.

The father’s Muslim friends again started reproaching him for being negligent and allowing his daughter to walk around dressed like a fallen woman. They said the insult could only be washed away by blood, and introduced Gafar to a killer, who agreed to help him for around $3000.

The killer, Kadyr Suleymanov, seized the girl on April 8th as she was hurrying to classes. He and two accomplices drove her out of the city to a suburban dump, shot her dead and covered her body with garbage.

The body was found by the police after the father confessed he had ordered the killing. Two of three criminals have been detained.

F-450
04-17-2009, 06:10 PM
Source: http://www.mosnews.com/society/2009/04/13/shortskirtt/

A Muslim resident of Russia’s St. Petersburg has hired killers to rid him of a daughter who disrespected Islamic laws by wearing short skirts.

The police detained Gafar Kerimov, 46, after he reported that his daughter went missing, but blurted out that the girl was dead already, Komsomolskaya Pravda newspaper reported Monday.

The family, ethnic Azerbaijanis, used to have frequent arguments about how the daughter should dress and behave.

Rashida Kirimova, 21, studied medicine at a St. Petersburg school and waved away her father’s criticism when he said her clothes weren't modest enough and were unfit for a Muslim girl.

During winter, Rashida wore high-necked sweaters and long trousers, causing no problems in the neighborhood, but when spring came, she put on a skirt that left her knees exposed.

The father’s Muslim friends again started reproaching him for being negligent and allowing his daughter to walk around dressed like a fallen woman. They said the insult could only be washed away by blood, and introduced Gafar to a killer, who agreed to help him for around $3000.

The killer, Kadyr Suleymanov, seized the girl on April 8th as she was hurrying to classes. He and two accomplices drove her out of the city to a suburban dump, shot her dead and covered her body with garbage.

The body was found by the police after the father confessed he had ordered the killing. Two of three criminals have been detained.

Why anybody in their right mind want's something to do with a cult like this ??
I have two daughters of my own, and their have been times that they have disobeyed me when they were growing up. The thought never occured to me to have them killed.
Today, they both have two small children of there own, and fun to be with.
Not only did this lunatic lose his daughter.... he lost the fun of Grandchildren running to him for things,laughing, watching them play and being inoccent of things they have not yet learned about. Buying them all kind's of things , taking them fishing, hunting, hiking ,etc,etc.
He needs to be deprived of his life for premeditated murder, to send a clear message to all his brothers and sisters about cultish behavior......

AlvinVu
04-17-2009, 06:14 PM
Muslims....
"she put on a skirt that left her knees exposed."

napalmdeath1.0
04-17-2009, 08:19 PM
Muslims....
"she put on a skirt that left her knees exposed."

fucking savages, still in the stone-age

Mel
04-17-2009, 09:19 PM
I hate reading these things, it makes me sad and pissed off at the same time. I don't think these extremist can see past the end of their nose. I have a daughter my self, and some times they do disobey. But never would killing my child cross my mind. And yes F-450 the grand children are the greatest, he's only one and goes camping and fishing with me.I agree Napalm, stone age savages.

Markbb
04-18-2009, 11:28 AM
Islam the religion of peace...........My fucking ass

RoyalDog214
04-24-2009, 04:59 PM
islam the religion of peace...........my fucking ass

qft