PDA

View Full Version : Questioning Gold

shatto
08-30-2011, 02:15 AM
Saturation advertising by the various companies who want you to buy Gold from them remind us that it was cheap,
then it got expensive, and now that it is really expensive we need to invest, because Gold is going to go through the roof!

So.....

Why is there saturation advertising telling us that right now is the best time to sell our Gold and jewelry?

SMR
08-30-2011, 04:24 AM
It’s because they only give you 60 to 70 percent of the value of your gold.

That equals huge profit margins for them and saturation advertising for us.

nastyleg
08-31-2011, 06:02 PM
Besides why would they accept cash for gold if gold is "totally stable".

kubala1014
09-02-2011, 09:09 AM
Saturation advertising by the various companies who want you to buy Gold from them

Shatto is talking about the companies that actually want you to buy gold from them. I've seen these advertisements plus the ones that want to give you cash for your gold.

The companies shatto is talking about want you to buy their gold bullion and coins because 'gold is a great investment'.

nastyleg
09-02-2011, 04:10 PM
Shatto is talking about the companies that actually want you to buy gold from them. I've seen these advertisements plus the ones that want to give you cash for your gold.

The companies shatto is talking about want you to buy their gold bullion and coins because 'gold is a great investment'.

might have helped if i actually read the whole damned thing thoroughly huh.