PDA

View Full Version : Page news - rumour control - Apacheclips a Jihadi webpage?!?

Stark
04-17-2009, 04:51 PM
This shit is still coming up and I be quite frank here I get fucking sick of it, now I had a murder day and I'm just in the mood to deal with these bollox claims that all movies posted here are only jihadi or Ho's with big guns.
Bollox!!! we have way more movies of American Troops and Coalition forces kicking ass than Jihadi road bombs.
The Groundforces Cathegory has alone 1170 Clips WHICH INCLUDE NO Jihadi clips (Apart from the odd clip that was put in there by accident)
Insurgents –Terror - media has 500 excatly.
I'm a man that stands to his word and I have made the decission (and the members that have been around for a while remember this) to also allow Jihadi clips, simply because I want this a free speach (with reason of course and we all know the limits and rules) and not just a US and Coaltion forces kicking ass page, as I have said many times, the worse thing we can do is to pretend our common enemy are just savages. So for the last time, this page will NOT be another liveleak (I have no interest to have this page as big as liveleak nor do I have the capacity to do so, This page is NOT Jihadi friendly quite the opposite, but that does not mean we have to put our fucking head in the sand and pretend these assholes don't exist and our soldiers die of heat excaustion. Lets all share hand and get back to what we are supposed to be doing - find good informative militar video content and post it here.
Stark

Cruelbreed
04-17-2009, 06:32 PM
Who claimed this? There is terrorist footage of course but that's part of the war. Unless they want us to be some kind of secluded site that only shows half the story.

F-450
04-17-2009, 08:07 PM
This shit is still coming up and I be quite frank here I get fucking sick of it, now I had a murder day and I'm just in the mood to deal with these bollox claims that all movies posted here are only jihadi or Ho's with big guns.
Bollox!!! we have way more movies of American Troops and Coalition forces kicking ass than Jihadi road bombs.
The Groundforces Cathegory has alone 1170 Clips WHICH INCLUDE NO Jihadi clips (Apart from the odd clip that was put in there by accident)
I'm a man that stands to his word and I have made the decission (and the members that have been around for a while remember this) to also allow Jihadi clips, simply because I want this a free speach (with reason of course and we all know the limits and rules) and not just a US and Coaltion forces kicking ass page, as I have said many times, the worse thing we can do is to pretend our common enemy are just savages. So for the last time, this page will NOT be another liveleak (I have no interest to have this page as big as liveleak nor do I have the capacity to do so, This page is NOT Jihadi friendly quite the opposite, but that does not mean we have to put our fucking head in the sand and pretend these assholes don't exist and our soldiers die of heat excaustion. Lets all share hand and get back to what we are supposed to be doing - find good informative militar video content and post it here.
Stark
No matter where you go, what you do there are going to be people who don't like what is going on.....or what you do....... simply put !!!!! If it's your's ... just do!!! and let the crumbs lay where they fall.....

napalmdeath1.0
04-17-2009, 08:15 PM
some ppl are way2 fanatical, fucking pisses me off. if AC was solely feathering jihadi content and run by ragheads, every1 that doesn't have the word alah in his signature would be banned. grow the fuckup, and be more tolerant of other ppl

Scott
04-17-2009, 09:03 PM
some ppl are way2 fanatical, fucking pisses me off. if AC was solely feathering jihadi content and run by ragheads, every1 that doesn't have the word alah in his signature would be banned. grow the fuckup, and be more tolerant of other ppl

Amen to that man.

whoever said that stark they can go fuck themselves to be honest bro, you can NEVER EVER please everyone, they need to look at the facts first.

Hoot
04-18-2009, 06:25 AM
Stark

hey Stark
this site has not become a jihad site at all, don't get me wrong i hate those muji motherfuckers, but they are the enemy and we cant close our eyes and think that our enemy doesn't kille some of our soldiers.(it sucks, but it happens)
so you just keep on running this site, you are doing a great job my friend...

oh yea you can't please everyone....

napalmdeath1.0
04-20-2009, 06:18 PM
lol the advert to this post, sitting in the |Whiner Complainers and Announcements section| has been up 4 sometime, yet no response from the members talking shit. loving the fact that ppl would mae statments, but not debate it in public, grow a pair and welcome 2 the democracy AC puts forth.

chriss
04-21-2009, 02:11 PM
Its good as long as its stabelized. like 50/50. But not too much Ragheadvids!

Sixx
04-23-2009, 04:30 PM
You guys are doing a fantastic job, A person with common sense would be able to tell this apart from e-jihadi crap......screw em.....keep up the great work brothers.

leahcimnosirrom
04-30-2009, 04:26 PM
they are nuts, but according to home land defense we are all fucking nuts these days. i think this is the wrong site to claim that shit

Woodbutcher824
04-30-2009, 04:42 PM
Starkie my friend you are doing a good job and don't let anyone try to tell you that you're not. If they try fuck'em.
You have allowed stuff on both sides and even more. Even more than any other site would show, because they are pussies!!! (sorry ladies the word had to be said).
Please continue on what you are doing, because you are showing the world what really goes on.

So have a pint on me and the hell with everyone else. (except those who support the Apache clips cause.):thumbup: