PDA

View Full Version : AC regulars read :)

Scott
04-14-2009, 10:41 PM
hey guys, as you know i upload videos to the youtube channel , i check comments on the videos everyday and found this one very very funny.

heres the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-3cFCBFQgY&feature=channel_page

Please discuss, oh and guys try not to swear i know the guy is a total jackass well most youtube boys and girls are, i hope one if not all can put his dumb ass head back into shape.

that comment he posted made my day :excited::freakout:

Stark
04-15-2009, 04:57 AM
lol what an idiot, but hey you got loads of these guys around on youtube.

Well done Scott on the chanell it really comes to life - Good job mate

shootfirst83
04-15-2009, 11:08 AM
Replied to him...

Scott
04-15-2009, 12:20 PM
shootfirst i was going to post what you said, but i'd thought i would leave it to you lot to have some fun :)

Thanks Stark, im slowly coming back ( ALIVE ) after gaming my ass off and being busy in life, sorry i aint uploaded videos for a while, will do once im back on track :)

Cruelbreed
04-15-2009, 04:00 PM
shootfirst i was going to post what you said, but i'd thought i would leave it to you lot to have some fun :)

Thanks Stark, im slowly coming back ( ALIVE ) after gaming my ass off and being busy in life, sorry i aint uploaded videos for a while, will do once im back on track :)

Bleh let em say what they want, how do you stop it :P

EndUSA
04-15-2009, 04:07 PM
Does he not have a point though? They are at a huge disadvantage and IT is an insurgency. We shouldn't be there in the first place...aggressive war maybe.

ghost
04-15-2009, 09:02 PM
Does he not have a point though? They are at a huge disadvantage and IT is an insurgency. We shouldn't be there in the first place...aggressive war maybe.

What do advantages or disadvantages have to do with anything? Wars are never fair. They're not supposed to be, and if they are, then you're obviously not trying very hard to win.

Insurgencies are one way that Guerrilla wars can start. Where do you think the VietCong came from?

Mel
04-20-2009, 09:34 PM
They may have a weapons disadvantage, but that's as far as it goes. Their tactical advantage is huge, you can fire on your enemy drop your weapon and cower in the crowd of civilians. They can sit off in the distance and blow you up or snipe you because you are in a well marked vehicle or a uniform that distinguishes you as a target. Not a real war PLEASE pull your head out and get some air to your gray matter.

F-450
04-21-2009, 08:48 AM
They may have a weapons disadvantage, but that's as far as it goes. Their tactical advantage is huge, you can fire on your enemy drop your weapon and cower in the crowd of civilians. They can sit off in the distance and blow you up or snipe you because you are in a well marked vehicle or a uniform that distinguishes you as a target. Not a real war PLEASE pull your head out and get some air to your gray matter.

It may be that ENDusa, would like to be the referee for both side's???? Suggesting... who gets to use an RPG... then who gets to shoot the 50cal.... He might even get a chance to throw in a penalty flag now and again... and somebody might get to use airpower or an IED...