PDA

View Full Version : Hi All

Masky
08-11-2011, 01:14 PM
Hello Guys,

Ive been around here for some weeks and tought it was about time to introduce myself.
i`am Masky 32 years old and living with my wife and 2 sons in the netherlands about 25 miles away from europe`s biggest harbour Rotterdam.
I found your community by searching the web for my favorites .... millitairy video`s :)
i want to tell i realy love it up here , u guys are friendly and post good vids and comments.

see ya soon,
Masky

Mel
08-11-2011, 08:40 PM
Welcome to AC Masky,Glad to have you aboard.

BigP
08-11-2011, 10:38 PM
Welcome Masky!

serpa6
08-11-2011, 10:51 PM
Welcome to AC Masky

nastyleg
08-11-2011, 11:37 PM
Welcome to the insane asylum

Markoxx
08-12-2011, 07:02 AM
welcome to AC my friend!

Benda
08-12-2011, 07:42 AM
Hallo en welkom

ErisKillton
08-12-2011, 07:42 PM
Glad to have you! Thanks for joining up and if you have any questions...comments...concerns.... please dont hesitate to ask.

See ya around!
Eris

Masky
08-13-2011, 03:49 AM
Thx , ill keep that in mind :)

Masky
09-21-2011, 09:10 AM
thanks for all the comments my friends :)
sinds a while i`m uploading military video`s on this forum , and they run out as a MoFo :D
i keep them uploading till there is no intressed anymore , and if someone is late i have all files stocked up here so i can re-seed them to them.
some documentairy`s i have upload 1TB within 2 months and there is still much more to come.
people who like to download my files can use a bittorrent client witch is free to use :)
u can download a bittorrent client here ..... UTorrent (http://www.utorrent.com/downloads/complete?os=win)
if u need any help on this one just ask and ill be there to help u out ;)

With luv ,
Masky

SgtJim
09-21-2011, 09:21 AM
thx for joining , and special thx for your efforts with the mil documentaries :P

but, due to copyrighted items, not too good idea to share here :nono:
because - as i know - no DMCA policy here in AC

the good idea is if you can make a list, and share the list file somewhere (pastebin or other)
and if somebody wants something there, then he/she can ask you about it
and then you can just re-fresh your list and dropping some lines about the new items

or any other idea? or just my IT ass is too little?

Masky
09-21-2011, 01:47 PM
I have tought about the copyrights allready m8 , it`s quite easy ...
i have thouse files stored on my computer , i make a torrent file of any file i want to share and upload that file to another website , after ive post the torrent on that site i`am posting the link to that site / file overhere , so there is no copyrigthed stuff uploaded here :)
if there`s any fed to catch someone they catch me because i spread stuff from my harddrive , u guys are not involved into that one :)

any questions about this one just ask :D