PDA

View Full Version : Alex Talks to Colonel 6 About Navy SEAL Team Crash in Afghanistan

daboy233
08-08-2011, 08:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIKDeEXew1A

MadeInRu
08-08-2011, 01:08 PM
So, that dude speaks to fast.

What happened? The saying it was an inside hob, but for what reason?

thomasjkelley
08-08-2011, 06:07 PM
Colonel 6 is saying that these Navy Seals were murdered by a friendly entity (US Gov't, US military, CIA, et al) in order to shut them up. Shut them up from speaking the truth about Osama Bin Laden. He says that a number of Team 6 members were killed in the May 2 raid on Bin Laden's Pakistan hideout, (which he claims was a raid on another high ranking Al Queda member & not Bin Laden himself. He claims Bin laden died of kidney failure years ago.) Anyhow, he claims that the surviving members of Navy Seal Team 6 were murdered by their own people/gov't, in order to forever bury the "truth" about the botched OBL raid. This Chinook tragedy in the news is just the cover story. I am not familiar with Colonel 6 or Alex Jones so I cannot speak to the veracity of these accusations. However, at first glance this sounds like the most fantastic conspiracy theory since JFK. But I only know what I am told. This would be horrifying!

ghst
08-08-2011, 06:20 PM
this dude is an idiot

thomasjkelley
08-08-2011, 09:53 PM
I have read a little further into these accusations and have come to a conclusion. Both these guys are morons! Colonel 6's source appears to be a Pakistani fella on the ground at the site of the OBL raid. He says that the Americans are lying, that all the elite spec op soldiers were killed by either A. a Pakistani farmer, B. one of Osama's wives, or C. Neighborhood kids. You can choose a,b, or c yourself because one is just as unlikely as another. After the Seal Team was killed, the scene was all cleaned up before the media arrived. All you need to do is visit the colonels website at http://colonel6.com/ and you can then form your own opinion about the integrity of this source. :lol:

nastyleg
08-09-2011, 04:48 PM
In my opinion this belongs in the same category as 9/11 conspiracy theories.

Ripcord
08-09-2011, 06:57 PM
I went to this guys site.
right off the bat a red flag went up with that text along the side,

" You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to. "

claims and statements like his almost never come from someone who has served (unless they are being shit talked by a civvie), people who have served rarely have this .."I'm better then you and know more then you, therefore I am superior and you owe me" attitude, he acts like a civvie trying to hard to emulate what he thinks military would be like or lines he has heard from movies.

there isn't much else to say, yet so much more I would like to.
Time will tell, I guess we will know for sure if this guy is telling the truth (highly unlikely) in the coming months.

Jdubya
08-09-2011, 06:59 PM
Yes, I completely agree with nasty leg this definitely belongs in the conspiracy theory section. Not to mention all the weird bullshit that colonel 6 guy was spouting.

nastyleg
08-09-2011, 10:26 PM
I went to this guys site.
right off the bat a red flag went up with that text along the side,

" You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to. "

pclaims and statements like his almost never come from someone who has served (unless they are being shit talked by a civvie), people who have served rarely have this .."I'm better then you and know more then you, therefore I am superior and you owe me" attitude, he acts like a civvie trying to hard to emulate what he thinks military would be like or lines he has heard from movies.

there isn't much else to say, yet so much more I would like to.
Time will tell, I guess we will know for sure if this guy is telling the truth (highly unlikely) in the coming months.
dear god in heaven the voice of reason, ripcord. Stay safe ripcord

b__Rad
08-09-2011, 11:23 PM
You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to. "

Sounds like words spoken from a man that doesn't completely rust his government and I align myself with him. The government lies to us everyday and some people get it and some don't...most don't even care so long as it's not affecting them but when it does as maybe it has this guy they'll begin to wake up. Now I don't know if this guy has did any service time or not. Maybe he wasn't in combat maybe he was....what would it matter if he was divulging sources that are historically correct? we're entering bad times here if you thought 2007-8-9-10 have been bad you're in for a rude awakening. i hope that the people nearest to me can intelligently question their government sadistic instead of believing the status-quo. Our government has notoriously reished the benefits of their successful psyops ambitions or all of us here in America would probably too busy in our own civil war to be reading these websites.

kurgen
08-10-2011, 03:13 PM
Alex Jones is nothing short of a nut case,lier,and fear mongering prick. see the only reason he can get away with the things he says is because of the 1st amendment. just one has to remember the Alex is a nut and what he reports is based on other nut cases thought up make believe minds.