PDA

View Full Version : San Diego gay pride parade July 16

SMR
07-23-2011, 07:23 PM

It’s time for a new rule governing off duty conduct.
1. DO NOT ever wear a military flag as a cape, or prance around with it like its a scarf!

Mel
07-23-2011, 08:19 PM
Call me narrow minded,close minded,redneck,or prejudice.I don't care, I really dislike fags.

death2mooj
07-23-2011, 09:17 PM
I could care less if someone is gay.....but fags that flaunt it and every one of them showing up to their "oo look at me im a fag" conventions really get under my skin. This shit should not fly in modern society, fucking gene pool degrading.

serpa6
07-23-2011, 09:46 PM
I could care less if they are gay to but dont disgrace your military these gays are not going to fight in ballet outfits

BrendenF11
07-23-2011, 10:50 PM
A fag or not, I hope that anyone that is caught flaunting any piece of their military uniform while participating in an event which shows affection and sexual, or is it zexual, contact towards another person is held accountable for breaking regulations.

Same thing goes to any service member who drinks while in uniform, that one really burns my ass (trying to stay on topic with the thread), do it on your fucking off time and not in any kind of uniform!

goinloco1
07-24-2011, 02:32 AM
I could care less if they are gay to but dont disgrace your military these gays are not going to fight in ballet outfits

most of them will claim conscientious objector if their ass gets deployment orders. seen that many times.
personally, the only people that should be allowed to claim it are chaplains and doctors. anyone else who claims it should automatically get a serious ass kicking and booted out bad conduct.

Stark
07-24-2011, 05:15 AM
Dont care if somebody is gay doesn't bother me at all - but I find the gay pride thing highly pretentious and god do I dislike pretentious behavior

jp1969
07-24-2011, 09:05 AM
As said, gay, straight, whatever but you don't need to get all up in people's faces about it. Boobs on my avatar ok but I'm not going to run down the street screaming " I love BOOBS! I demand my rights!!" So you're "balls across the nose". Great. Now shut the fuck up and get ready for your NJP for running around like Superfag with the Marine Corps flag as your cape.

perocity
07-24-2011, 12:45 PM
These gay parades are BS anyway, you don't see hetero parades.
You know why? because normal people don't need to try and convince others their behavior is ok.
Gays have this need for rest of us to say it's ok for you to be fucked up. I say keep it out of my face your fucked up, I don't want to know or care about who you fuck.

Masky
08-13-2011, 05:30 AM
last week we had the gay pride in Amsterdam on boats trough small channels , and for some reason the dutch millitary wanted to join the parade with a ( gay) boat , they where not allowed to party only standing on the boat in uniform showing they are gay .... something that don`t fits my mind :S

ShadowLegion
09-03-2011, 04:44 PM
I personally don't give a shit what people do in their own homes, just don't bring it outside. I work with a gay guy, and it's kind of funny because he hates gays and how they do stupid shit. Just one of those things that makes you wonder about some people.

nastyleg
09-04-2011, 12:34 AM
For me it is disrespect to the uniform. I give a Fuck as long as you leave me alone and do your job.