PDA

View Full Version : Bill for airliners to stop charging soldiers for check baggage

nastyleg
07-20-2011, 02:53 PM
There is now on going debate in the house about the charging of us soldiers baggage fees for checked baggage. However it is an amendment to a FAA subsidy bill that is a Republican pet project. As we speak they are voting down party lines.
Hee is a question,more for talking pints really, why can't they introduce the baggage amendment by itself instead of attaching it to a pet project?

jamieooh
07-20-2011, 07:18 PM
They do that so they can say " I didn't like the bill because of this part but i voted for it because it help our troops"
And the voters of this country allow them to pull this stunt all the time.

jamieooh
07-20-2011, 07:23 PM
just like when they give themselves raises " I had to vote for a raise so the military would get a raise"

nastyleg
07-21-2011, 03:26 AM
Absolutely correct on both parts, I wish that politicians would stop this shit is all.

death2mooj
07-22-2011, 04:06 AM
If people still had balls and actually gave a shit about whats going on with our country this shit wouldnt fly. Instead they are more concerned with dumbass tv shows, new iphones, planking, emo's wearing their girl friends pants, gay marriages etc....fucking nation is pussyfied and parents are cool with that because the majority are rejects from woodstock days that smoked out any sense they may have had. Grow some balls and quit letting politicians get away with their bullshit, tea party this tea party that.....same fucking shit, people always want to protest shit but none of it is relevant, if some of them put that effort into things that mattered something could change

nastyleg
07-22-2011, 12:55 PM
I get that just wanted to see if anyone has a different point of view.