PDA

View Full Version : White Boy in China Attacked

DevilDog812
07-19-2011, 06:44 PM
well this shit made me want to jump through my screen and shoot some of those mfers
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1a7_1311109738

apparently he was being attacked just for being white

Sixx
07-19-2011, 08:35 PM
I stopped watching after 10 seconds.

Fucking scum, who the fuck does that to a child?

Even if he was a thieving little street urchin....

death2mooj
07-19-2011, 11:38 PM
I would gladly throw each and every one of them into a fire and sit back with a nice stick to push them back in if they started crawling out.

Benda
07-20-2011, 12:23 AM
shoot some of those mfers

Not some them, all of them....even those piss-weak rat eaters standing around spectating. Fuck them, they should be decapitated.

As a parent, this sort of shit make me sick to the bone.

chadnz
07-20-2011, 06:20 AM
Not some them, all of them....even those piss-weak rat eaters standing around spectating. Fuck them, they should be decapitated.

As a parent, this sort of shit make me sick to the bone.

I agree, I'm a parent this made my blood thicken. I would of loved to be there and stick a knife in that fucken Cunt. Fucken ants watching them stand there not do a god dam thing. who are these things. not fucken human thats for sure.

KGCNC
07-20-2011, 09:48 PM
If we do that here its a crime against a minority/hate crime. There its ok. Where was the kids parents? Stopped watching after 30 sec, wanted to save my monitor... pricks.

Mel
07-20-2011, 10:05 PM
I really could care less if that young'un was white, black, yellow,or any other color.That's just a dirty rotten egotistical tub of SHIT that would do that to a child.Would love to pummel that fucker.

MadeInRu
07-21-2011, 09:57 AM
Oh i've heard plenty of those stories.

Just few days ago on the Russian news there was one article about 2 female tourists from Russian who got attacked by their own guides for no apparent reason. No one could give a fck.

Lancer89
09-20-2011, 09:25 PM
I would kick seven shades of shit out of that fucker... And not one person in the crowd stopped him, and the old woman was smiling... what a fucked up society

Freese
09-21-2011, 12:01 AM
This says something about this society, and it ain't good. Like to hurt kids? Then you are a waste of oxygen and DNA. I will do bad things to bad people in the defense of children, women, the weak, and animals. Where I come from, the strong protect the weak, end of fucking list. Naive, I know but, how else do you define civilization? As you grow older (40+) you tend to have less patience for this type of ignorance. I am 6 feet tall, and 200 lbs, try this on me, and see what happens next, you third world drones. I do not understand the Pacific Rim mentality, neither did our Elders. Sad is the state of humanity in china. If this is a chinese incident, as my liguistic skills are Latin based.

Texasczech
09-21-2011, 03:01 PM
Fuckin Stompy needs to be beat like a rented mule. The rest just need a little bit of boot in the ass attitude adjustment. I don't care what the little boy did...I see that shit around me and you WILL be spittin teeth like chickletts and eating supper thru a fucking straw.

Yono
09-22-2011, 01:54 PM
Man they all just stood around WATCHING AND FUCKING LAUGHING. WHAT IN THE FUCK?!?!
I've got a baby sister that looks around that boys age, this makes me want to rip apart every one of those goddamn childbeating shit faces

Vopo
11-18-2011, 11:05 PM
Funny how some cunts try and claim they are equal to us. There is a reason why 3rd world countries are still 3rd world. They are inferior. That's it, end of story.

manolitos609
07-02-2013, 06:12 AM
fuck this animal chinese people,they are really much animalistic than a animal.