PDA

View Full Version : We Will Defend Mother Apacheclips till our Final Breathe

eaglethebeagle
07-02-2011, 04:01 AM
This is me fighting with my puny brain to save AC.

Questions, comments, thinking to follow.....

how much time do we have before the server is shut off and we lose all the content of the last 4 years on the frontpage?

Can we transfer the content to some server somewhere to save it if this isnt already done?

Stark I have been through something like you are going through. My first daughter was born with a medical condition that required surgery or she would have died. It wasnt easy it was truly my hell on earth. You never want to see someone you love and care about suffer let alone have no control in being able to help them but be at the mercy of doctors and others for their life or death. I pray for you and your son and your family.

Stark you have done the best in leading this site and your absence when your gone is very evident and you are missed when you are not here. You have put in a lot of time and effort here and I truly respect your discipline because you have shown patience with everyone and always you stayed professional.

We all have different opinions and so when you bring the globe together in one place there are going to be debates and fights and some even will hate each other. Mankind should really be called manunkind.

I know there are all options possible to save the site but will it happen will something be figured out in time?

If not then be the last thread of hope (maybe literally here the last thread) we can regroup get some members to work together and begin the long road to starting a new apacheclips. It will not be the same as this one and so this will be missed but never forgotten.

The future always will have a new baby born and so maybe a new apacheclips will be born not the same look not the same name and not the same character/style but like a brother he has so much the same things.

Stark let us help you keep this site alive if possible. Tell us what needs to be done immediately to save it.

If not I understand that decision too. Take care of your boy Stark. I remember us all congratulating you on your sons birth it was a great time back then.

ETB

Deuteronomy 20:1-4
When you go to war against your enemies and see horses and chariots and an army greater than yours, do not be afraid of them, because the LORD your God, who brought you up out of Egypt, will be with you. 2 When you are about to go into battle, the priest shall come forward and address the army. 3 He shall say: "Hear, O Israel, today you are going into battle against your enemies. Do not be fainthearted or afraid; do not be terrified or give way to panic before them. 4 For the LORD your God is the one who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies to give you victory."