PDA

View Full Version : Good Bye and Auf Wiedersehen

Scott
07-01-2011, 12:38 PM
The forums of Apacheclips will most likely stay online, we're not 100% sure of that as of yet, but the Video page will be closing very shortly.

On behalf of the Staff we would like to thank Nico (Stark the big kuala) who founded this amazing website and had a very great vision, we will forever be in his debt! haha.

Also we cannot thank the Donators enough who has helped us in the past few months and years, without you this simply wouldn't be possible, so once again thank you guy's and girls

Apaches

well you guy's just rock, one of the best community's out there and sure we have had ups and downs but it's been great getting this far don't you agree? the most famous member of them all who is all rounda funny chap wanny, he has made us and other's laugh so much with this unsual approach of jokes at some odd times, thank you wanny for the humour!

We hope to be back in the future Re-starting this Project or have a new one in mind, only Nico can decide that when he is ready to do so.

anyways Discuss away and we hope you have enjoyed the Crazy show!

r.g.t.
07-01-2011, 01:05 PM
man I can't believe what I'm reading. Is there no way or chance that somemone else can take over and run it ?
And if not then how do we get to now if the site re-opens under another name ?
If I had the knowhow I would do it, unfortunately I don't.
Thanks for all the fun and great posts on the site guys.
Stark.
I wish you, your son and family all the very best for the future. I hope he will get well soon, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Bset wishes,
R.G.T

SgtJim
07-01-2011, 01:07 PM
????

today i'll send my ideas to You, Stark and Mark.....sorry for delay,
but you know real life, real jobs...
----

really sad news btw, i hope the "pause" wouldn't be too much

but the good news is the forums alive....
so, i'm staying here, the news/stories can't be stopped :)
---

I'm sending my big thanks to the Admins and Mods for their work so far on the videopage
and also thanks for the efforts to all real active uploaders and intelligent commenters

---

I'm trying to my bests to figure out the solution for this situation, meanwhile I'm collecting my resources too.......keep alive, endurance, stamina

wanny1971
07-01-2011, 01:32 PM
scott.. give us a cuddle mate.. i need one :(
i can't believe my beloved AC is coming to an end..(pls..will you PS3 message me if AC comes back bro)
stark.. totally understand your predicament.. your boy comes first
if the death bells are about to ring for AC..then thanks a million for being a great host
theres too many of you to say cheery O to.. SO TO ALL MY FELLOW APACHES..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMFHs5-22kM

ssfcracker
07-01-2011, 01:39 PM
Stark i wish u and your family with all the luck in the world,and to my fellow apaches,thnks for all the posts,and remember... MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON OUR ENEMIES, BECAUSE WE WON'T!

KGCNC
07-01-2011, 02:17 PM
Good luck and God Bless with your son Stark. My little girl is my world and I understand your situation.

h1jacker
07-01-2011, 02:26 PM
If you start a new project, what are you going to call it ?
I have 80+ apacheclips videos on my PC and can start uploading "the old stuff" for a future project if its created !

LoneWolf808
07-01-2011, 07:34 PM
Well Guys it was good while it lasted, me and my father will sorely miss watching insurgents getting there free trip to hell along with the awesome amounts humor and the overwhelming support for the American Military and its People

If the Site is saved, or If this site is ever revived in the future, or an similar project comes along, i will gladly join and begin to contribute to that site, which i regret, i never had the chance to do so this time.

And God Bless your son, I will keep Him, and the rest of your family in my prayers.

Until Next time Lady's and Gents!

Mahalo for the Awesome Community and Vidoes!

Aloha A Hui Hou

gazzthompson
07-01-2011, 08:01 PM
Man this sucks, i came here for the excellent content and loved it all. i participated in my fair share of heated debates and i know i was unpopular because of it, to the people i debated with... eagle, angus, p71fixer , joelee , 762happy and the rest.. theres no need to not be honest and i can honestly say i never trolled you guys, i may have baited a few times out of frustration but i never trolled... everything i posted was what i genuinely thought and believed in.

We may disagree on most subjects but i wish you all the best. And to the guys who supported me and sent me PMs of support, thank you.

goinloco1
07-01-2011, 08:37 PM
Ok, so me being me, I'm a tad confused here.
Is all of apacheclips shutting down? or everything but the forum?
I really just lately started getting into the site and posting for one main reason, the camaraderie I see alot of...
I'd really hate to see it go. As far as the vids, whats the possibility of linking them from other sites to cut down on bandwidth? Know I'd be willing to let some of it migrate over to my somewhat dormant site to ease some bandwidth.

jdnz
07-02-2011, 01:16 AM
Stark and mods & fellow AC's,

Am saddened by the departure of this awesome site. its been my go to and happy place for the last three years.
Stark I hope and pray your boy comes through whatever it is afflicting him.

This little site has been the lifeline of this WarVid lover from down under. i'll so dearly miss this.

+ side i'll get more into the forums.

Whatever happens can someone please keep the user list and email them all (well the active ones) if something new comes up?

Cheers all

Hit me up if your ever in my neck of the woods
JDNZ (at) Hotmail.com

Kiwi boy
ARARARAR

Freese
07-02-2011, 01:26 AM
Auf Wiedersehen? Why not Guten Morgan (My German is bad)? Fight, all the way to the fucking ground. I will donate, as long as my money goes to Stark. Call me an optimist.

serpa6
07-02-2011, 02:59 AM
Hi Stark Staff and fellow Members of Apache Clips
It breaks my heart to see the page shut down if the forums stay open In which i hope they do. It will still be a great way to still be around. Remember we are down but not out and I know somehow we will regroup .To Stark I hope your little one is doing better and gets well soon.. To my fellow Mods Admins it has been great working here as part of a great team... To the greatest members of a website i have every been on I know that somtimes i could be hard to some of you but it was only for reasons of rules.. To all everyone it has been a great pleasure reading alll of your comments and you all are the greatest in finding vids debating subjects. We could never find such a finer group in the world to do all that I hope someday in the future we are all back doing what we do best finding the vids and debating the subjects that the real world dont want to see or hear of what we think. I hope that part stays alive in all of us As you know I am a Vet of the army and sometimes I would look at the vids to see if any of my friends would be in them But they are all Home and safe except one yes he is home but watching over all of us and gaurding the gates of heaven and this is what drove me to be here everyday besides being with a great bunch of people
With this I say I am a vet and if anyone knows the creed we never leave the fallen behind we bring them back

Serpa6 AC Staff Out

Jdubya
07-02-2011, 03:39 AM
Man, I'm sad to see Apache Clips go. To all my AC brothers and sisters out there good luck and stay safe, I hope we may meet again someday. To all the mods and admins thanks for being here running and moderating AC. To Stark I hope your boy gets better and I wish you the best of luck. Please keep us informed if there is any way to donate or to save Apache Clips as I will do whatever is in my capacity to help this site. I do hope that the forums will stay open considering how great of a community this is though.

Thanks,
JW

truffs1010
07-02-2011, 03:43 AM
Really sad to hear about this news. AC is a great site with great content but more importantly good and intelligent people contributing in the forums.

I wish I were in a position to help out financially, and I hope that there is the possibility that there is someone who could take over or even buy it.

I shall miss AC.

Stark, you founded a great website and brought together a great community. I am sure it will be hard to see this project fade. I thank you and I wish you and your family the best for the future, good health to you all, and all the very best in your future endeavours.

Jdubya
07-02-2011, 03:47 AM
If anyone plays PS3 online my gamer tag is: jdubya383

Send me a friend request and I'll play

We will save AC somehow!!