PDA

View Full Version : The Frenchy

gary-c
06-29-2011, 04:59 PM
Hi everybody,

As you can see in the title im from france so please be cool with me ;) I'm here because i want to see close combat you know, when you can see the enemy but still waiting to register because of the spam.
Hope it'll be back soon, happy to be here.
Cheers

ErisKillton
07-04-2011, 06:21 PM
Bonjour and bienvenue mon ami!

Hope you can amuse yourself within the forums untill the front page is sorted out.

Thanks for being patient
Eris

Mel
07-04-2011, 07:07 PM
Welcom to AC Gary-c,We won't hold it against you for being French :D...Just kidding,We like everyone.Enjoy your stay with us.

nastyleg
07-04-2011, 10:48 PM
Ahh the French....Had a run in with your ambassador in Afghanistan....well his security detail back in 2003 @ camp phoenix. Turns out his PSD team needs to learn how to say ambassador in either German or Spanish....LOL. Long story short we kicked him out of camp phoenix because of diplomatic immunity with his vehicle. We could not search it so we went it away....his PSD team could not convey diplomatic vehicle....all they could say was no search. LOL thank you language barrier. good times

WELCOME TO THE MAYHEM

Benda
07-05-2011, 02:11 AM
Hello and welcome in!

gary-c
07-08-2011, 06:21 AM
Thanks guys, i can register now im just waiting for the validation of my account by an admin. Thanks for using some french words :D
Indeed PSD teams were not very well in 2003 but i can assure you that now they are :p
And don't worry, even the jokes about the french make me laugh so no problem