PDA

View Full Version : Video Access

McStay
06-15-2011, 02:30 AM
I know things have been busy around here and Im just wondering Ive been on this site for like 6 weeks or so and I still dont have access to view the videos and I have sent the appropriate people messages. SO could someone please help me out. I really like this site and I want to be able to take full advantage of all the content it has to offer. Thanks in advance

dbeaty2
06-18-2011, 01:22 PM
I know things have been busy around here and Im just wondering Ive been on this site for like 6 weeks or so and I still dont have access to view the videos and I have sent the appropriate people messages. SO could someone please help me out. I really like this site and I want to be able to take full advantage of all the content it has to offer. Thanks in advance

I had the same problem. The admins are extremely busy. I found that the registration page for forums is not the same as the media gallery. You'll need to get a hold of a moderator to have them set you up. I pm'd Markoxx and he was able to take care of it. But I don't know if that's the ultimate fixx or not...just tryin to help.

db