PDA

View Full Version : Obey The Moderator!

perocity
06-13-2011, 04:27 PM
Ive got to say I enjoyed the spirited debate at the "my bad" thread.
It reminded me of something my dad told me"Do as I say and know body gets hurt"and "I always agree with me".
People always blame the moderators for enforcing the rules. Administrators set the rules, and without them, the websites you love using wouldn't exist.
So I thought I would post this to lighted up things around here!
Love your mods!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI&feature=related

serpa6
06-13-2011, 04:33 PM
Thanks Per Made my day and my Moderating a little eaiser today I like this vid Thumbs up Bud

mbigd
06-13-2011, 11:07 PM
much respect to the mods they are the drill sgt of the forms :)

wanny1971
06-14-2011, 08:18 AM
I OBAY NO MORTAL MAN... ONLY CROM :eusa_snooty: :evilgrin:

(i was impressed with tokenvi.. didn't know he had it in him.. lol)
good moderation mods ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PQ6335puOc&feature=related

perocity
06-14-2011, 09:15 AM
Your showing your age lol.
I think I read every Conan comic from the 80's and Arnold as Conan priceless.
Whoops off topic fuck me.

KGCNC
06-14-2011, 03:44 PM
Gave me a laugh!

wanny1971
06-14-2011, 06:31 PM
angus you out there bro..
i've picked a song for you buddy to listen to whilst your in AC limbo..
thought it might cheer you up... (relax guys angus has a sense of humour)
(angus.. see ya soon bro)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqP3wT5lpa4

Sixx
06-14-2011, 07:57 PM
^^
I blame Yoko for everything....

perocity
06-14-2011, 08:33 PM
I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to the moderator on the front page(I don't remember his name)
anyway I told him he sucked balls as a moderator.
So' if anyone remembers that incident or your the moderator that I said- you suck balls. I take it back I was a little drunk that night, sorry.

Sixx
06-14-2011, 09:47 PM
Hehehe, I wonder who that was Perocity? :)
I'm not sure if it was me....I would have remembered, and so would you. :D :D

It's all good though. We all have days like that every once in a while.

Freese
06-14-2011, 11:30 PM
Rule #1 The moderators are always right. Rule #2 If Moderators are wrong see rule one. Its how the site works. I can usually abide by the rules, not generally a problem. If I dont like the rules, I go somewhere else. I dont expect anyone else in the world to agree with my opinion, however I do expect them to agree with facts. At the same time, I may not agree with your opinion, but I will have to agree with facts. Its how I roll. Hell, its how I Rock and Roll. Everyone has their damage, take that into consideration. I know Sixx does, and he aint no pzycho. Stark does and he is the Jefe. None of us are perfect, but some of us bring color into a fucked up world. All of you have a great night, where ever you are.

Mel
06-15-2011, 08:29 PM
Rule #1 The moderators are always right. Rule #2 If Moderators are wrong see rule one. Its how the site works. I can usually abide by the rules, not generally a problem. If I dont like the rules, I go somewhere else. I dont expect anyone else in the world to agree with my opinion, however I do expect them to agree with facts. At the same time, I may not agree with your opinion, but I will have to agree with facts. Its how I roll. Hell, its how I Rock and Roll. Everyone has their damage, take that into consideration. I know Sixx does, and he aint no pzycho. Stark does and he is the Jefe. None of us are perfect, but some of us bring color into a fucked up world. All of you have a great night, where ever you are.

God damn it Freese....You have three fucking post in the forum,THREE....And this has to be one of the best in here.:thumbsup:

perocity
06-15-2011, 11:53 PM
This is for entertainment purposes, but you could apply the same theater etiquette to would be trolls and hackers.
Be considerate to others or - I - will- bite- your- torso!!!
Ok here it is embedded.
Fucking hilarious!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOWSJD-Yxvo