PDA

View Full Version : Newcomer

mackerely
06-12-2011, 05:25 PM
What's up fellows. The name's Cory, nice to meet you all. This sight was a great find for me. I'm looking at joining our armed forces here soon, as I just turned 18 last year, and I've been looking at footage to give me a better grasp of what I'll experience (if that's even possible). My only concern, it won't let me register due to 'chinese spammers'. Is there an exception if I get in contact with a mod, or am I screwed until they get things worked out? Thanks ahead of time.

Mel
06-12-2011, 09:09 PM
Welcome to AC Cory,Hope you enjoy you enjoy your stay.Good luck in your military endeavor.
Go get'em young man.

Scott
06-13-2011, 06:25 AM
Hi m8 welcome to the forums,

at the moment the Registration is closed because we've had a very big spike in spammer's on our website recently.... Registration will open again soon, sorry for any inconvience.

SgtJim
06-13-2011, 04:20 PM
Hey0hey welcome here Cory....
nice to heard about your plans.......goarmy........cool

i hope one of the mods canhelp you with the registering

until then just look around here in the forums, u can found some very interest posts

:tongue0016:

mackerely
06-13-2011, 07:13 PM
Appreciate it all. As they say, patients is virtue and it looks as if I'm not the only one in this predicament. Scott, I sent you some information to make an account so I can view AC's video collection, did you receive it?