PDA

View Full Version : Once again we are threatened by members taht report us

Stark
06-02-2011, 11:55 AM
There are haters and than there are slimy fucking communists:
Apaches I have to report to you that due to the vile actions of one AC member (he is obviously not an Apache) AC.com has been reported to the merchant bank which we used to finance AC and they have made the decission to close our account from tomorrow on.
We have 24h until the account is terminated!!!!

The below is the acual complaint to clickbank which has been very obviously written by either a radical muslim or a disgruntled member.

Hello. It has come to my attention that a website www.apacheclips.com is collecting donations through clickbank now after PayPal had warned them and then when they failed to moderate their website cut them off from the service for violations that are also listed in your terms of service.
The website continuously posts content that is of racist viewpoints, a lot of gore and graphic content and an increasing hard stance against Islam.
This is the link to where they take donations using ClickBank, the badges on the bottom of the notice:
http://www.apacheclips.com/index.php?view=apache
All the content posted on the site is moderated and has to be approved by the site's staff. PayPal terminated services with ApacheClips.com recently for the same reasons that still continue on there today.
Thank you for your time.[/B]

For the moment we are regrouping to see what to do next.
If a page like wikileak can operate why not AC? We don't give and we don't give in to terrorist threates.

IMPORATANT!! If there is anybody out there that would support us with the server bills and has the finacial means to do so, please get in contact with us. apacheclips@gmail.com

gremlin
06-02-2011, 12:58 PM
What a lousy wanker !!!!!

Just because he/she doesn't like AC '' IT '' thinks it can fuck it up for everyone else

People / creatures like this make my blood boil if the rest of us dont like or agree with a website we just dont go there.

By the look of the wording they were trying to play the race card aswell.......PATHETIC

Get stuck in there Starkie boy !!!!

NO SURRENDER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eaglethebeagle
06-02-2011, 01:01 PM
I will give you three guesses on who it was.....

but you will only need one if your guess is the same as mine

flashpoint2009
06-02-2011, 01:03 PM
I obviously can't speak for everyone else Stark, but I come here mainly for the military content. The really gritty combat vids, pictures, news etc. I don't really come here for racist comments or to bash on muslims. If moderating that stuff out of the website would keep Apacheclips funded and up and running I would rather see that happen. As far back as I have been lurking around here enjoying all the content it was always focused around the military content and not as a hate site. I guess what I am saying is don't forget where you came from, and what has made this site so great from the beginning.

Stark
06-02-2011, 01:06 PM
I have zero interest in reading racist comments - but hey we cannot moderate every fucking comment.
BTW they have more problems with the fact that we host some videos which are considered explicit.

AC is borderline explicit - so we are looking for alternative ways and I am not going to share them out here anymore since we have to watch our back now obviously.

McStay
06-02-2011, 08:07 PM
I really wish I was able to contribute financially at this time but Im not. I havnt been around here for too long but I really like this site that you guys provide for us. Maybe when I get my reenlistment bonus I could send a little your guys way... Thanks

I would really like it if I could watch more videos but my account hasnt been confirmed....LOL

Mel
06-02-2011, 08:55 PM
The only thing that comes to mind is,You gotta be shitin me...What a pathetic little life a person has to lead to act this way.I can just see this individual sitting at home behind their computer spanking their fucking monkey at the sight of the turmoil they have caused.
Sad.....Just sad...

eaglethebeagle
06-03-2011, 06:57 AM
how do sites like theync liveleak take donations? is there a system where you can set up a payment page that isnt run by someone else? So then there is no one who can control you by cutting off your payment system.

I know this has been discussed alot before but there are so many interent site out there and so there are so many options as well.

Just seems like this would solve this once and for all if you can be the one in control of the payment method and not be subject to another companies rules and bullshit.

This is a military site with content that has been on the internet or in libraries for years what do they expect from a military content site bozo the clown hugging little children and making balloon animals?

gremlin
06-03-2011, 01:16 PM

Pray tell !

Birky
06-03-2011, 03:32 PM
Really Gremlin? lol you must know who Eagle's arch-enemy is here mate...

I'm with Eagle on this one, there's gotta be another way. If morally void sites like nothingtoxic and theync can stay alive then surely AC can.

I just wish I could offer a viable solution right now.

fenix9885
06-03-2011, 06:46 PM
WTF.....somebody actually took the time to write that fucking message? I might get into some spats with people on here over silly shit, but this is just ridiculous. I love what this site provides and it sucks that some dickhead got offended by somebody else's comments and decided to message Citi Bank. That is so fucking weak, I'm stunned. If you don't like the site, don't go to it.

Hoglover
06-03-2011, 08:35 PM

Well Eagle, if we're thinking of the same person, then this would be very typical of these kinds of people. They only want their opinion to be the right one and everyone else to not have a voice; the oppressors.

Scott
06-04-2011, 08:01 AM
Iv'e Alerted the mexican's and they are the lookout for the the little scumbag, you can only imagine what they will do to the sad little shit.

absolutly pathetic some1 is trying to bring down a military website, it only shows one thing, we are one fucking KICK ASS Website who has many enemies indeed.

still Idea's are Appreciated guy's, but we cannot say what one's we may look into or will take as the scumbag(s) are lurking around on a website they so dearly hate?.... make's you wonder why the bother looking at all on here.

DevilDog812
06-04-2011, 12:49 PM
Iv'e Alerted the mexican's and they are the lookout for the the little scumbag, you can only imagine what they will do to the sad little shit.

absolutly pathetic some1 is trying to bring down a military website, it only shows one thing, we are one fucking KICK ASS Website who has many enemies indeed.

still Idea's are Appreciated guy's, but we cannot say what one's we may look into or will take as the scumbag(s) are lurking around on a website they so dearly hate?.... make's you wonder why the bother looking at all on here.

well said.

" If you don't have any enemies in life you have never stood up for anything"

kurgen
06-05-2011, 01:56 AM
Hi Stark and other AC's.
I read the statement at the first page (complaint about stance against Islam and donations) then it hit me.
there is a site called theync.com they have very graphic content. is there a way you can contact them, find out who handles their billing, and who hosts their content. what I am getting at is this. theync has graphic content and they accept premium memberships through a billing company, they obviously have a host of servers and I think if AC was to do something Similar to theync.com that perhaps problems will be solved?

Scott
06-05-2011, 05:56 AM
Hi kurgen, i cannot go into to much detail, but believe me we've tried, it isn't possible with such funds, i cannot give out to much info ofcourse so im being basic with what im saying.

such sites as theync bring in alot of money and they pay for a "high risk" merchant account , to get one of them you need to have alot of money going into the website on a weekly basis..... these are the terms and conditions with the merchant accounts.... we just need to find the right one they are out there we just need to find it first :)

it will take some time to get this sorted but we will fight them fuckers that's for sure.

AC 4 EVER!

LoneWolf808
06-10-2011, 11:36 PM
This is MADNESS!

There are other, worse sites out there and they have to attack the one that is the on the very bottom of the list of "Worst Sites"

I mean, i've seen the N-Word more times on youtube and other sites then this one, in fact i havent seen it at all!

I think people cant handle the reality of War, Conflict, Combat, Being "In the Shit"

I'm not claiming to know, as i am not in the military, but these videos show the people that are intrested, how our men and women in the field REALLY do things, not the bullshit the media feeds the public sometimes.

This to hoping that you guys can work something out, i would help, but i dont even know where to begin.

atrox6661
06-16-2011, 06:42 AM
Doesn't the site get enough traffic to support it with ads?

Scott
06-16-2011, 08:44 AM
Doesn't the site get enough traffic to support it with ads?

sure, finding the right ads is the first step, we have had ads before and we charge for the space they use ( banners etc) ...the thing is we cannot only rely on ads m8, donations are the survival of this website, and we need the merchant account.

atrox6661
06-16-2011, 08:27 PM
Can't you guys fight the allegations? Or do they just take the word of any random troll? First off not everyone has to wait for admins to approve there posts, also there are rules about attacking religions and beliefs so you obviously don't support that everyone has an opinion you can't control what some random guy says in the comments and for all they know the people making those comments could be the same people trying to shut down the site, you should explain this to the banks or whomever is giving you issues and let them know there are disgruntled people just trying to deface the site.

Also you should add some sort of warning when getting on the site that you must accept stating that there is gore etc and you must be 18+ to enter.

mbigd
06-16-2011, 09:18 PM
couldnt we send money orders or something where there didnt need to be a on line account ?

DevilDog812
06-16-2011, 09:31 PM
now this isnt major, but i noticed that nowhere on apacheclips.com does it have a little message saying "the comments are owned by the user and not the website" or something like that.

even just saying that would get you out of a little bit of the hole

serpa6
06-16-2011, 10:02 PM
now this isnt major, but i noticed that nowhere on apacheclips.com does it have a little message saying "the comments are owned by the user and not the website" or something like that.

even just saying that would get you out of a little bit of the hole

Are you suggesting a EULA (End User Linsense Agreement) Would not be a Bad Idea Thanks for the suggesting Devil Dog never know could come in handy

gutro
06-17-2011, 03:38 PM
This is the biggest load of shit I've seen in a long time. Just because I disagree with Islamic beliefs, doesn't make me a racist.

I joined AC because I wanted to see what war was really like. War isn't pretty. If you don't like it, don't join a site like AC. I don't like gay men, that doesn't give me the right to complain to various companies like PayPal for supporting their sites?

I'm so pissed!!!!! This probably isn't even making sense right now.

Stark, If I win big in the lotto draw tonight, I'll donate a chunk to AC.

serpa6
06-17-2011, 04:27 PM
Gutro Oh Yes we understand what you are talking about very clearly I joined this site for the same reasons Lets just hope this storm is over soon and thanks for your comment
Serpa6

r.g.t.
07-01-2011, 01:13 PM
Surely there has to be some way to keep this site running. If it means paying for it under different names or thru somekind of third party then why not. Other sites seem to do it so why not this one.
If there is a member here that keeps ratting the site out then don't tell ANYONE what server is used or use different servers.
Surley someone could be found to run the site to free up stark for a while.
NO SURRENDER !

MadeInRu
07-02-2011, 11:53 PM
Well, if i may suggest Stark.

Open internet payment account in Russia. Yes, before all fancy comments, people paying there online as well and it's just as secured as any western bank or company. Except they would give a shit about complains.

Like an employ getting this mail, looking at it for 2 sec, pressing DELETE button.

From there you can transfer those money to any bank in the world.

There are plenty of ways paying online :)

fiestybean
07-03-2011, 06:26 AM
For f**k sakes, I finally get time to enjoy the site and the first thing I see is that it might not stay on?!?!?! Thin skinned MF'ers and their hurt feelings....... But without AC what will I do????? :(

I don't know why ppl go out of there way to do this dumb shit, " it's to graphic they say" they say, but yet I have shown some content to my Joes to get their mind right on the possible dangers of a deployment and to take training seriously

" it's racist" they complain, idiots who hasn't talk a little shit now and then during conflicts?

"it's taking online payments" they whine, shit I'm no computer or math whiz but Im pretty sure funds are needed to keep something this awesome running, and since ppl to voluntarily do so I think they are getting their money's worth

Ok that my two cents lol

VIVA LA APACHECLIPS!!!!!

Tripster
07-05-2011, 10:49 PM
Email sent, hope I can help out with keeping AC a float. :USA:

EULA would do wonders for ya'll as stated before.