PDA

View Full Version : WHY was BMNG put in TIMEOUT?

bmng
05-27-2011, 12:42 AM
Hello,

To the Admins and Mods. Why was I put in timeout? I received no PM's from a Mod or Admin. Simply "timeout". As I haven't posted much in the past couple days and have reviewed all my posts, I am clueless. I believe a PM explaining why I was put in "timeout" would of been in order, let alone a warning. Would a Mod or Admin please let me know in this thread.

ErisKillton
05-27-2011, 03:13 PM
Markoxx has made this decision, he gave the TO. Ive seen your post here for a while and I didnt want you to think we were ignoring you on purpose so Im attempting to answer you as best I can. I dont want to speak for Markoxx so I will wait till he comes on to give you an answer as to why BMNG was timed out. I just didnt want you to feel as if BMNG was being ignored.

Why do you refer to yourself in the third person anyway?

wanny1971
05-27-2011, 03:37 PM
ppssss..who ever it was.. thanks for deleting my unaccurate post so i didn't look too much like a chump :(

stay strong BMNG.. ride it out dude :)

Scott
05-27-2011, 04:34 PM
ppssss..who ever it was.. thanks for deleting my unaccurate post so i didn't look too much like a chump :(

stay strong BMNG.. ride it out dude :)
hehe Wanny welcome back(sorry for the late welcome:),

BMNG you're get a response soon from Markoxx, please be patient.

Markoxx
05-27-2011, 05:14 PM
Hi dude,

Sorry I was going to pm you but believe me I have many things to think about I simply forgot to do that. now the reason I timed you out is an old comment by you. I know you have not been active recently.
Now listen bud I will ask you some questions and I really need an honest answer so I can help you.

How do you see ppls IP addresses? what kind of software is that you have that gives you the ability to see how many accounts others have or to see their IPs in AC? its pretty much like hacking our system.

now if that's true tell me how many accounts I have for example?

you said members and Mods as well have different accounts, they use em to fuck with someones karma or something like that.

explain buddy!

p.s at the beginning I banned you but then thought to be nice and put you in TO instead.( hackers should be banned its a rule right?)

eaglethebeagle
05-27-2011, 08:28 PM
Bmng

hey bro time out fucking sucks ive done my time in the stockade. Hey if you hacked the site why didnt you get rid of Gazz like 6 months ago.....LOL

It will be ok bud

now you get to hang out back here in forums and chat to the mods at all hours and create forum threads... its been compared to water-boarding by some in the CIA.

Markoxx
06-02-2011, 02:03 PM
until now I did not get an answer, timeout will be a ban!

angusnra
06-10-2011, 12:38 AM
What did I do ?
Do I lose any points on my driver's license ?

Toki
06-10-2011, 12:48 AM
What did I do ?

No, you risk being permabanned, cunty Mc Cunterson.

ErisKillton
06-10-2011, 12:51 AM
Sounds like someones panties are in a real bunch now.... you know... i hear that causes yeast infections.....

Sixx
06-10-2011, 12:51 AM
What did I do ?

Keep digging your hole
Do you honestly feel that this will help your case?

angusnra
06-10-2011, 01:07 AM
Instead of the immature name-calling, can someone please tell me what rule I broke?

Anyone? Hello?

Sixx, I know you have some class. A grown-up answer would be nice.

ErisKillton
06-10-2011, 01:13 AM
I dont see any name calling...... Who was mean to you and called you names? I thought you wanted to be mature. The mature thing to do is speak when you are spoken to and not act like you are above talking to people.

Why post in BMGs thread anyways?

Sixx
06-10-2011, 01:21 AM
Actually, nevermind.

I'm not into playing games.

angusnra
06-10-2011, 01:25 AM
No games.
It just happened without warning and caught me off-guard.
I didn't realize you were pissed.

ErisKillton
06-10-2011, 01:42 AM
It was not without warning.

You have had SEVERAL warnings. You shouldnt be surprised.

bmng
06-10-2011, 02:33 AM
Markoxx, I sent you a PM through the forums and main page with replies to your questions.

Thanks Bird Dog, Goo, Wanny, Angus and everyone else that sent me PM's, emails and phone calls. I appreciate your support. You guys are great.

ErisKillton
06-10-2011, 02:45 AM
Wow.... that was a late reply.

Didnt think we'd hear from you BMNG.....good timing.

Scott
06-10-2011, 08:47 AM
No games.
It just happened without warning and caught me off-guard.
I didn't realize you were pissed.

1. don't post why am i in timeout in some1's Else's thread.
2. it didn't happen without warning, you had plenty , you chose to ignore them.
3. no1 is pissed .

Topic Closed.