PDA

View Full Version : Where the hell is Bin Laden?

Cruelbreed
04-02-2009, 02:59 PM
If we caught him would the general population even have been told? Is it possible he was caught long ago and is simply being held in a very unpleasant place.

ghost
04-02-2009, 11:46 PM
I suppose that it's possible that this information would be withheld for security reasons. The same thing was done(delayed release of information) when we found the stockpile of "Yellowcake" Uranium in Iraq. This was done for fear of insurgents ambushing the convoy tasked with transporting it out of Iraq.

But, back to Bin Laden. I think that even after we do kill him(if we haven't yet), there's still going to be work that needs to be done. We need to finish up in Iraq, which we're doing now, and focus more on Afghanistan, and flush these fuckers out.

AlahAkbar
04-03-2009, 03:59 PM
Aalive and plannig next attack you all will not surviver

Scott
04-03-2009, 04:43 PM
non of us will not surive? lol , how do they plan on bringing the jets and attack helicopters down, let alone the hundreds of tanks if not thousands :)

oh yeah then you have to get through 30 thousand troops, i say goodluck to that AlahAkbar

F-450
04-03-2009, 06:34 PM
Aalive and plannig next attack you all will not surviver

Pull your head out of the sand. You really are thinking of something you have no idea of what to conclude with comments.... In short you are stupid.
At any time America could release so much arsenal against the Taliban and the Insurgents it would fry your tiny egg for a brain,melt your eyes from your head, and burn the very flesh wrapped around your so called bones.........
You have been fed a bunch of lies. American resolve is a far greater force than any Russian Army.........confidentually..... "we have only just begun". We have defeated you insurgent cousins in Iraq, and now we are coming for you.
For your intell... Laden is dead !!!! Of the last reports 7 years ago, his health was very bad then....His Diabetes was of the worst type and has no known cure. He looked like a crooked walking stick then.............

FLINT89
04-05-2009, 09:12 PM
If we caught him would the general population even have been told? Is it possible he was caught long ago and is simply being held in a very unpleasant place.

This is very possible. Unfortunately I don't believe it's true.

Personally I have to think the most damaging thing to Bin Laden is to keep hunting him. By keeping him on the run he's just another lunatic, he's not able to concentrate resources, and most importantly you don't turn him into a martyr by killing/capturing him. I want him dead, but not if it means that we'll have a resurgence of violence and an increase in support for the greatest Martyr in Islam.